ClearFirst Drainage Reviews

Read ClearFirst Drainage Reviews

info@clearfirst.co.uk

Unit C1, Salcombe Road, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 7RG

Tell us how ClearFirst Drainage made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Customer services were absolutely first rate extremely helpful and very reassuring, Richard the engineer was the nicest person ever did the job perfectly and left me feeling very reassured and happy would recommend this company every time
From the original blocked drain which was sorted by Craig Silvester within two hours of reporting it, to an assessment of the work needing to be done, everything about Clearfirst has been efficient and helpful. A three day job carried out by Martin Needham and labourer Eden this week, has been just completed. Everything has been left in a good state including the block paved drive we were concerned about.Communications from the team have been excellent. I would recommend Clearfirst without hesitation.
Excellent, had them out twice. Once for a tempory fix, second for a permenant fix when I'd saved up the money. Both times very prompt, the engineer couldn't do enough for me and explained exactly what was wrong, and what needed to be done. In this day and age of service people letting you down all the time, this company was a pleasure to deal with.
Very prompt service very polite and informative
Operater and cleared drain
Unfortunately the machine spilled oil on drive which
Has left stains that will not come off
Great service. The young lad Jason came out at 430pm and didn’t leave till gone 7pm.
I rang for them to come out as my mother’s drainage system was blocked and they rang him and asked him to call in on his way home. He wouldn’t leave until it was sorted. Polite man who to me went out of his way to help. I wish there was more people like him now days. I can’t say enough about the company and Jason. Thank you.
These guys rock!

If you’re after a real person to speak to in the office, a fixed price, no messing around and a friendly bloke to turn up when he’s supposed to - you’ll be delighted with ClearFirst.

We’ve used ClearFirst for both drainage and pest control over several years and have always been delighted with the service. In fact we’ll never go back to the cowboys that are all to common in this industry. Keep up the great work guys. :)
ClearFirst Drainage is rated 4.85 based on 26 reviews