ClearFirst Drainage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ClearFirst Drainage

Tell us how ClearFirst Drainage made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent, had them out twice. Once for a tempory fix, second for a permenant fix when I'd saved up the money. Both times very prompt, the engineer couldn't do enough for me and explained exactly what was wrong, and what needed to be done. In this day and age of service people letting you down all the time, this company was a pleasure to deal with."
"Very prompt service very polite and informative Operater and cleared drain Unfortunately the machine spilled oil on drive which Has left stains that will not come off"
"Great service. The young lad Jason came out at 430pm and didn’t leave till gone 7pm. I rang for them to come out as my mother’s drainage system was blocked and they rang him and asked him to call in on his way home. He wouldn’t leave until it was sorted. Polite man who to me went out of his way to help. I wish there was more people like him now days. I can’t say enough about the company and Jason. Thank you."
"These guys rock! If you’re after a real person to speak to in the office, a fixed price, no messing around and a friendly bloke to turn up when he’s supposed to - you’ll be delighted with ClearFirst. We’ve used ClearFirst for both drainage and pest control over several years and have always been delighted with the service. In fact we’ll never go back to the cowboys that are all to common in this industry. Keep up the great work guys. :)"
ClearFirst Drainage is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews