Clearabee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clearabee
Read Clearabee Reviews

About Clearabee:

Clearabee is the UK's largest man and van clearance company operating exclusively in-house. Our service is available to homes and businesses across the UK.

info@clearabee.co.uk

Clearabee, Griffin House,19 Ludgate Hill

Tell us how Clearabee made you happy
Clearabee arrived at the exact time they promised. I had prepaid for the collection which meant I didn’t need to be at home at the time. I watched them clear the rubbish on our ring cameras and they were smart and professional.
Paid a lot of money for 6 cubic feet of rubbish to be taken, orginally stated it was going to be 2 small sofa's but managed to sell one, so was only one. They left the sofa behind, and I am 7 months pregnant and had to be moved out on the same day, meaning I was eligable for my £26k deposit!!!!!! TERRIBLE SERVICE.
Excellent service. We had two sofas which needed collected on a next day basis which Clearabee carried out for us. Proved very easy and although costing more than the local council but more than made up for by the speed and convenience.
Very simple and clear booking process. The two men stuck to the agreed quote and emptied the garage in 15 mins. No messing around with cash as it was prepaid. Really impressed.
We are very happy with the Clearabee service. The two lads were very hard working in the rain and left the area spotless. I very happily recommend this company.
The Clearabee van arrived two hours later than I had been alerted by the Clearabee team over the phone. The van had a broken shutter that didn't close so they couldn't pick up all the rubbish, and so having already been waiting for a long time the collection was rescheduled for the next day. The two van men said the van shutter had been broken for quite some time, and they were also worried about being pulled over by the police or causing more serious harm, as the rubbish they did pick up was dangerously placed on top of existing rubbish in the open-back van, with no shutter to hold it in. After not being able to make the pick-up on day one, Clearabee charged for another 2 yards of rubbish, more than there realistically were, and more than was estimated by their own team in my very clear photo. Clearabee made no apology for this and were happy to take the extra charge, as though it were standard procedure. I am now chasing the company as they did not turn up to collect the rubbish that they left as a result of their inadequate van. The company has taken the full payment from my account for an incomplete and shoddy job, and wasted a huge amount of my time. Avoid Clearabee.
Very good all round. Arrived quickly and got the job done at the price quoted. Would recommend and will use again
Great service . Certainly use it in the future. Work completed in record time . Next time issue the men with plastic boot covers please 😃
Easy from start to finish. Booked for a same day collection, I received a tracking link in the afternoon and they two men cleared the waste shortly after. Very easy way to get waste picked up.
Clearabee were booked for a large house clearance which was very time sensitive. They did not let me down and were professional throughout. Will use the service again for phase two.
Awful experience. I have a confirmation email from them showing I have paid for 6 cubic yards to be removed and the chap lifted up one bag and said it will cost over twice as much due to the weight!!! I puchased a volume removal service! Called office for refund and I am now out of pocket for the call out charge of £49.99 which is now down the drain and a waste of my time end energy. AVOID
Always prompt and reliable service. Continue to recommend Clearabee.
We paid for a guaranteed 2 hour collection slot. The driver was late and we were told we would receive a refund. The refund didn't arrive and we were then told this was cancelled as the driver arrived on time!! Customer service since has been abysmal. I would advise people to be wary of what appears, based on my experience, to be an unethical business with poor governance arrangements. If only the compnay would contact me...
Worst experience I ever had with a clearing company. They gave me an hour when they should have turned up...Nobody turned up, I called the next day and the lady on the phone said she will ring me back in half an hour...she never did and I had to call them back. Now she put me on hold as she doesn't want me to speak to a manager. UNBELIEVABLE!! So unprofessional! I would never use them again!!
We were informed of the pickup by email and text and provided with vehicle tracking. The team cleared every scrap and swept up at the end. Excellent service provided as part of our kitchen refit.
Arrived at appointed time, very polite and efficient workmen
Although a little late; when on site quickly assessed job and discussed what would happen. From then on they were very efficient and good company. Job took about 2 hours and I was home by 5. Having moved all over the world this team were one of the best. If I need again or anyone asks me I will recommend Clearabee without hesitation. Thanks
Excellent service. Kept me updated on expected time of arrival. Did a great job. Reasonably priced.
Excellent. Came the same day and were no hassle.
Clearabee is rated 4.75 based on 201 reviews