Clearabee Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Clearabee

About Clearabee: Clearabee is the UK's largest man and van clearance company operating exclusively in-house. Our service is available to homes and businesses across the UK.

info@clearabee.co.uk

Clearabee, Griffin House,19 Ludgate Hill

Click Here

Tell us how Clearabee made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"We paid for a guaranteed 2 hour collection slot. The driver was late and we were told we would receive a refund. The refund didn't arrive and we were then told this was cancelled as the driver arrived on time!! Customer service since has been abysmal. I would advise people to be wary of what appears, based on my experience, to be an unethical business with poor governance arrangements. If only the compnay would contact me..."
"Worst experience I ever had with a clearing company. They gave me an hour when they should have turned up...Nobody turned up, I called the next day and the lady on the phone said she will ring me back in half an hour...she never did and I had to call them back. Now she put me on hold as she doesn't want me to speak to a manager. UNBELIEVABLE!! So unprofessional! I would never use them again!!"
"We were informed of the pickup by email and text and provided with vehicle tracking. The team cleared every scrap and swept up at the end. Excellent service provided as part of our kitchen refit."
"Arrived at appointed time, very polite and efficient workmen"
"Although a little late; when on site quickly assessed job and discussed what would happen. From then on they were very efficient and good company. Job took about 2 hours and I was home by 5. Having moved all over the world this team were one of the best. If I need again or anyone asks me I will recommend Clearabee without hesitation. Thanks"
"Excellent service. Kept me updated on expected time of arrival. Did a great job. Reasonably priced."
"Excellent. Came the same day and were no hassle."
"The men were polite and extremely efficient. They arrived when they said they would!"
"The operator introduced himself and the company. He promptly started his tasks and completed it efficiently. I would recommend this company to my friend as relatives without a second thought."
"Clearabee must be one of the most proficient in their job. from start to finish I was kept up to date with all details,i,e, the time expectation etc. The person allocated to collect my waste was very polite, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. If I ever needed this service again I would have no hesitation in calling Clearabee."
"The team cleared our garden in 1 hour flat in the heat and all at a very reasonable cost."
"My hippo skip was collected the same day and I was kept up to date my SMS."
"Great service very professional which If I had know what I do now and would have booked more item than being stressed when the other people did not turn up when they said"
"Super fast service at a very reasonable rate."
"Booked over the telephone and clearabee were at our house within 60 minutes to take away two sofas which it turned out the charity shops didn’t want. Quality service."
"Great service. Easy booking process and very friendly collection team."
"Brilliant company, never knew they were there they were so quiet and living on a green where people get funny about noise was perfect. Done the school run come back and nothing left. No bits nothing at all. Perfect I would recommend to anyone to use."
"Efficient, pleasant young men carrying out the work. Don't know how they managed to get everything into the van! Well organised team work."
"Speedy service with arrival just a few hours after I booked. Fixed price was honored."
"Communication and customer service was fantastic. Service is free and and very well organised. I was sent an email stating when to place my items outside and they were collected within that time. A very happy customer :)"
Clearabee is rated 4.80 based on 188 reviews