Clearabee Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Clearabee

About Clearabee: Clearabee is the UK's largest man and van clearance company operating exclusively in-house. Our service is available to homes and businesses across the UK.

info@clearabee.co.uk

Clearabee, Griffin House,19 Ludgate Hill

Tell us how Clearabee made you happy

"Fantastic service all round. Made our house move completely stress free. No hesitation recommending."
"clearabee turned up when promised and gave us a excellent service"
"Swift service and very friendly removals staff. The two young men worked very hard and were very polite."
"No hassle pick up of our skip bag. Reasonable price and very quick service."
"Excellent service. Was looking at cost of skip hire. Clearabee’s website was extremely helpful. It asked, “Do I need a skip or will a man with a van do” & it did. Came within an hour or so even though I hadn’t rang until late Saturday afternoon. Chap was great fun & I saved cash on not having a skip. I’d recommend to anyone. D Martin"
"Would recommend Clearabee. They came when they said they would and there was no fuss taking the items away. Easy to book."
"Try happy with the service. One phone call and my stuff was gone two hours later, and a good price thanks."
"The beebag arrived next day and was cleared Saturday morning (the next day). Very fast service with great communication. The driver was friendly and was able to take some extra waste for me which I paid for using the PDA."
"Next day clearance as planned. The team stuck to the agreed price and made no fuss clearing the waste from the garden. Recommended."
"Quick booking and they turned up the same day. If only all companies were like this."
"Very efficient & friendly staff."
"Great concept and service. We will definitely use again."
"Excellent service"
"Super company! I would most definitely recommend hem to anyone needing to clear out rubbish."
"Great service and value for money."
"Efficient ,thorough always arrive as promised.Excellent service."
"Excellent company. Fast, efficient and courteous service. What else would you want?"
"Did exactly what they said they would. Very happy with this company for completely clearing our old house just before we completed. Couldn’t have done it without them. Was all very professional from the email and text with the arrival times to the two men who completed the clearance."
"Estimate-yourself system works well. Clearabee have turned up when booked. Polite/helpful staff Will use again."
"A fast efficient service if you're like me a bit short on space. Received the bag through the post next day. Filled the bag with my rubbish and contacted Clearabee. The bag was collected from my back garden next day as promised while I was out as promised. Brilliant, and cheaper than my local skip."
Clearabee is rated 4.82 based on 162 reviews