Clear it All Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clear it All
Telephone
Read Clear it All  Reviews

About Clear it All :

Clear it All are the "anything from anywhere" waste clearance company serving Hampshire and surrounding areas. Less expensive than a skip and we do all the lifting and loading for you. We work for both businesses and householders.

Tell us how Clear it All made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The clear it all team arrived on time as arranged, they worked very hard to clear all of our junk, thank you good job done.
found to be fair on price and excellent and efficient service would welcome others knowing
No trouble or fuss, which is good by the way! Would also like to explore your other waste removal service on offer.
Approached three different recycle companies to quote for office recycling. Romsey waste paper was the third company I approached but were the first to make contact and the first to provide a quotation. They were very professional and were able to collect very quickly at a very reasonable price. Will use again.
We have used Romsey Waste Paper on several occasions in recent years and have always found them to be very efficient and professional. We have no hesitation in recommending them to others.
Prompt and quick service at very reasonable prices. Would definitely use this company again
Very happy with the service from Clear it all. They are a friendly and efficient company, I will definitely use them again in the future!
The men cleared a large pile of rubbish for me. They were very efficient and professional. I would highly recommend them.
We have always had an excellent, efficient service from this company.
Great customer service. Good to see a personal service and a team that cares about their business.
The service was quick an polite
We have received remarkable service from Ed & his team for the last 2 years. I would not hesitate to recommend their services. John Miller Acti-Laboratories.
We needed to clear offices for a refit with new desks and general tidy up before a complete decoration. With years of waste ranging from broken chairs, old desks, computer equipment, paper, shelving and much more. Most of this had been stored in the office cellar. They helped us move and sort the items in a day, nothing was too much trouble. They were flexible with time, which was essential to coincide with new equipment and reduce office down time. It was reassuring to know that the items would be re-cycled and disposed of correctly. They also offered a follow up service for further disposal of paper on an ad-hoc basis for old archived records. An excellent service for a job we had all been dreading.
I have been impressed with the responsiveness of the team. My confidential waste requirements are modest but the team at Clear it All quickly provided a quote and the necessary materials to enable me to bag up the waste and arrange for collection. The collection day arrived and went very smoothly, with all bags collected by a friendly and helpful team member. Invoicing and provision of a certificate of destruction were prompt and I would definitely recommend the service.
Good Service
I have dealt with Clear it all/Romsey Waste Paper for the last 5 years and have found them well organised and reliable. When you have given them an instruction you can depend that it will be carried out professionally. The level of customer service is good and when you need to speak with them, they are prompt to reply setting what they can offer you. You can have confidence when dealing with the.
we always receive a good service provided by Clean it all. they provide good communication and are always available to take our shredded paper recycling.
Always found very pleasant to deal with and quick to come and collect any waste.
Excellent and professional service. Also great value for money.
The service is so good that we rarely have to have any contact - it just works!
Clear it All is rated 4.91 based on 46 reviews