Clear Away Waste Management Reviews

Read Clear Away Waste Management Reviews

jordan@clear-a-way.co.uk

Archers Field, Brunt Mills Industrial Estate

Tell us how Clear Away Waste Management made you happy
I was deleighted with the efficient customer service. My only gripe was that the Internet booking system allowed me to choose Saturday afternoon as a delivery time for the skip but was told on delivery early on Saturday morning that they don't deliver after 12. Luckily I was in to move my car!! Why have that option on the site?
Other than that collection was carried out when requested and I would happily recommend Clearaway to others.
Excellent service,good value for money. Will use again
5* service, always helpful and will do anything to help their customers out. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Good price, prompt delivery and considerate in letting me know about collection
Reasonable prices and very efficient I will recommend to family and friends
Excellant service both drivers were great. the driver who delivered ask where I want the bin to be placed and made sure that there was still enough room to park my car on the driveway. The driver who collected did so within the time expected was happy to have a chat whilst heprepared the load made sure it was covered and lifted and taken away with no problem. Would recommend and will certainly use in the future.
Ordered online, turned up nice and early, driver was very helpful where I wanted skip and nothing was too much trouble, phoned when skip was ready to collect and even collected within two hours, there is nothing more I could of asked for 10/10.
Very reasonable rates. Good pick up and delivery
Great service and very reliable
Great price and efficient service. Loved that I could book online for a day/time convenient to me. Will be using again.
I have been using this company for 3 or 4 years now, They always deliver and pick up when they say, and go out of their way to accommodate any unusual/difficult requests.
Big thanks to Jordan and his team for a great service.
Mark came to deliver my skip on the drive as requested,but my car won’t start so he pushed it of the drive and parked it for me so I could still have the skip.
He was a true gentleman, nothing was to much trouble.
Thanks for a great service.
Delivered on time and collected promptly great service
Brilliant cheery prompt service excellent something that you don’t find nowadays so much keep it up
I have recommended you on many times and get the same feedback
Thank you ????
One of the few Companies that has the facility to order and book online. The website was easy to navigate, with clear information for what I needed. I have used Clearaway a couple of times now, and they deliver on time without any hassle, and when I have called them they have been courteous and helpful.
Excellent friendly service prompt drop off and pick up with no issues would recommend to anyone thanks dan
I've used Clearaway Recycling Ltd. twice. On time, best price, clean quick and efficient service. I love being able to order my skip via the app and that the delivery driver took note of the special requests that I entered during the ordering process. While Clearaway Recycling continue offering this type of service I will continue to use them without question.
CLEAR-A-WAY Recycling provided me with a outstanding service, from booking a skip on the phone too the end result getting the skip collected when I was finished was truly a stress free service.
Highly recommend
Excellent service. Professional people. Competitive prices. Never had a problem.
Great service!!! Always happy to help
Clear Away Waste Management is rated 4.94 based on 152 reviews