Cleanily Reviews

edward@cleanily.com

Cale Cross House
156 Pilgrim Street

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Cleanily made you happy

"Great service, very happy with my lovely clean house :)"
"I promised to write a review a while back (sorry Anna!), so I'll write a bit more: Can't speak highly enough. We're a chaotic family who are constantly changing things. Never an issue, just always nice people on the end of the phone to sort stuff. I travel a lot and we're a family of 5, so its one less thing to worry about when I'm away. Everything is timed so although we have a lot of cleaning done, we get what we pay for. Hope this helps! Oh and Tina is brilliant - hope this reaches her!"
"Had 3 cleans now with Julie, lovely lady. Absolutely delighted. Pat, Woodseats"
"5 stars from me for the simplicity of the whole process, and obv a cracking cleaner! Can speak to people if I need to re-arrange things and it was easy to log in a pause my cleans when we went away on holiday last month. Just really good. Nev, Solihull."
"Excellent company, excellent price, cleaning at the highest standard"
"Absolutely great, I'm away most of the week so massive relief to come back to a clean house. If away for a while I can just pause everything online too which is brilliant! 100% recommend. Dave, Aberdeen"
"We've based in York and use Cleanily for both our rental properties and own private house. Absolutely fab. Great cleaners and deal with Edward and Anna in customer services who always do their utmost to help when we need to change anything."
"Been impressed with these guys from initial contact as my property isn't straightforward by any means. Sometimes I need a bit more or less time, which is never a problem and recorded on their app. Thumbs up!"
"We have been happy with everything to do with the Cleanily service. Reliable, detailed cleaning, and way less expensive than other people we've used."
"We live in Haxby and have had Lisa coming to clean for us for just over a year. Can't fault a thing, nothing is ever a problem, even letting our naughty dogs out!"
"Really streamlined service...straightforward to get quote and set up with Edward initially and Emma has been brilliant since day one. Wish we had set up ages ago!"
"We spend a lot of time travelling so its nice to know our house is being looked after when we're away. Always get prompt replies. Would recommend"
"Always had good service, reliable cleaning, would recommend"
"So far enjoyed 3 months of coming back to a lovely tidy house. Long may it continue!"
"Consistently high standard of cleaning and always helpful in accommodating changes to my routine"
"My house is beautifully cleaned by lovely, personable and professional ladies. Cleanily has accommodated me when I have needed to change cleaning days or have extra cleans at short notice. I am very happy with the service I receive and its lovely to come home to an immaculate home."
"First time I’ve ever used a cleaning company so was a little apprehensive but I shouldn’t have been. Cleaning standard has been brilliant and the automatic payment system has made it so easy. Would definitely recommend Cleanily."
"Steph is amazing, (though we've also had a cover cleaner when she was off for a few weeks - she was great too). Been a massive help and really easy to sort out :)"
"Great service, have already recommended to a friend."
"Having used Julie at Cleanily for a good few months now. I can say we are extremely happy with her work. She is efficient, does a great job, friendly, accommodating, flexible and very reliable. I definitely recommend. She is a gem. Donna"
Cleanily is rated 4.77 based on 61 reviews