Cleanily Reviews

Fully Managed Cleaning Services

edward@cleanily.com

Cale Cross House
156 Pilgrim Street

Tell us how Cleanily made you happy
Cleaner turned up late 3 out of 4 times, the last time by two hours.
Just had my first (and last) Cleanily. Bitterly disappointed after the excellent reviews. Assume must be different in this region (York) than elsewhere. Two cleaners came to do a thorough spring clean. They were pleasant and did a decent job in the bathroom, but the rest of the house does not look like a cleaner has been. There was muddy paw marks all over the floor, cobwebs, dust and dirt. I got them in because I had been unwell so House needed a thorough clean, hoping it would avoid stress. Instead more stressed & having to clean house myself anyway! Was planning regular cleans but certainly won’t get them now.
Hi, obviously I'm sorry you weren't happy with the clean, but feel I should add a little context to this review. We agreed to undertake a 4 hour one-off clean (unseen). We usually only undertake one-off cleans for existing customers, as the amount of time required varies enormously, and sometimes, what is achievable within a set number of hours is also misunderstood. As you stated, given the considerable size and condition of the property, only a certain number of areas could be tackled in the available time. Obviously, having subsequently understood the scale of the job, we could have happily come back to finish.
Cleanily is rated 4.73 based on 66 reviews