Cleanily Reviews

edward@cleanily.com

Cale Cross House
156 Pilgrim Street

Click Here

Tell us how Cleanily made you happy

"Great service, always the same cleaner at the same time. The house is gleaming every time!"
"I have regular cleaners that know my house and my needs very well and do all that is needed to make the rooms clean and tidy, including putting away toys and folding laundry if necessary."
"Good quality cleaning service and flexible to adapt to individual needs."
"Prompt, simple, efficient, thorough. Would happily recommend."
"Extremely professional service. Same cleaner each week, always reliable and they have never let me down. The house is always gleaming when I get in from work which is a joy! Would recommend them to anyone looking for a regular and reliable cleaner."
"Super service!"
"Very professional, attention to detail, can relax and leave them to it, can't recommend them enough"
"Extremely pleased with this cleaning service - professional, reliable and thorough. Would totally recommend."
"Excellent clean and a reliable cleaning company. Really happy with their services."
"Came on time and did a very efficient job...everything looked lovely when they left."
"Great service - very happy. Looking forward to the next clean."
"Edward and his team worked absolute wonders on our home, all very efficiently and fairly priced. Couldn't have been happier 😃 Sarah"
"A very efficient company which is easy to control via the app. The staff are very friendly and always do an excellent job"
"Good quality service and friendly approach from Cleanily is why I would definitely recommend them and already have."
"I can't speak highly enough about Kelly. Her attention to detail is fab. Also love the pay as you go online system - means we don't have to think about remembering to leaving cash or pay the bill."
"Reliable, good quality cleaning, tailored to my needs. Friendly management and happy to help with queries."
"Very good service. Would definitely use again"
"They've always been reliable and we've always had the same two cleaners. I especially like how I don't have to worry about paying the cleaning bill, it's automatic."
"Just deliver everything you want from a cleaning service"
"The quality of the clean is great. Also, customer service and response to queries is extremely efficient."
(Tynemouth) -