CleanGo UK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend CleanGo UK

About CleanGo UK: CLEANGO UK - YOUR PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE DEEP CLEANING CLEANING SPECIALISTS IN LOUGHTON, CHIGWELL, BUCKHURST HILL, EPPING AND MORE.

Specialising in end of tenancy cleaning, after build cleaning, spring cleaning, domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning and more.

02037332165

SwanshopeLoughton

Tell us how CleanGo UK made you happy

Telephone
"The initial communication was incredibly poor. I spoke to an advisor who booked in an appointment and told me he would return my call within the hour with a price - he didn't. I then emailed - nothing, left a message - still nothing. I then emailed again and was lucky that Nicola picked up my message. Her communication was excellent and she arranged a new appointment (the original one wasn't booked in!) and the cleaning job was thorough and quick. We are happy with the result. I would use CleanGo again but I now have a direct number to Nicola so will call her - I won't use your main number or email form as it was useless."
CleanGo UK is rated 4.98 based on 97 reviews