CleanGo UK Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend CleanGo UK

About CleanGo UK: CLEANGO UK - YOUR PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE DEEP CLEANING CLEANING SPECIALISTS IN LOUGHTON, CHIGWELL, BUCKHURST HILL, EPPING AND MORE.

Specialising in end of tenancy cleaning, after build cleaning, spring cleaning, domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning and more.

02037332165

SwanshopeLoughton

How would you rate CleanGo UK?

Sarah
Verified Buyer

The initial communication was incredibly poor. I spoke to an advisor who booked in an appointment and told me he would return my call within the hour with a price - he didn't. I then emailed - nothing, left a message - still nothing.
I then emailed again and was lucky that Nicola picked up my message. Her communication was excellent and she arranged a new appointment (the original one wasn't booked in!) and the cleaning job was thorough and quick. We are happy with the result.
I would use CleanGo again but I now have a direct number to Nicola so will call her - I won't use your main number or email form as it was useless.
Jacqui Radford
Verified Reviewer

After an unfortunate mix up Clean Go excelled with their service and excellent workmanship.
Charming and thoughtful staff and Managers willing to work hard to ensure client satisfaction
Jonathan H
Verified Buyer

Cleango have just done an amazing end of tenancy clean for me, they were exteremly helpful right from the inital enquiry to the clean. I got my deposit back without any problems, thank you.
Charley Ford
Verified Buyer

Amazing Delivery but more importantly Amazing Customer Service. We just moved to a new property and we booked CleanGo services before we moved in and all i can say is Amazing... I would definetely recommend CleanGo to everyone.. I will also be booking your services again!! Thank You so much for providing an Outstanding Service!!
Mr Steven S
Verified Buyer

Booked CleanGo last minute for an After Build clean, they were very helpful and accomadating. The shop is now dust free and spotless ready for the opening tomorrow, great job and will be using again.
C Mariah
Verified Buyer

Fantastic cleaning service! prompt service and great price and excellent to deal with. Would Recommend to anyone! keep up the good work.
Mrs Kylee
Verified Buyer

Lovely, friendly, faultless, impressed, highly recommend, very professional and great customer care. A* service
Monika Joy
Verified Buyer

We have been using CleanGo for a year now and Kelly is very professional and does a great job every time. I recommend to everyone.
Esther
Verified Buyer

Great service, very thorough and would definitely use again.
Jordan K
Verified Buyer

I have used CleanGo several times before to my end of tenancy cleans, every time i have been very happy and got my deposit back without any problems at all. I highly recommend.
S Elisabeth
Unverified Reviewer

Thank you Cleango, my house is now sparkling clean. Great job!
Sean Collins
Unverified Reviewer

CleanGo were so accommodating and professional. I had been let down by another company and needed my property cleaned the same day, CleanGo were able to fulfil my requirements at short notice and to a high standard. Will be using again. Thank you.
Ralph Bell
Verified Buyer

Thank you CleanGo for fitting me in last minute, if I had tried doing the clean myself before moving out I would have been so behind with my move date.
Willie Morgan
Verified Buyer

Would definitely recommend cleanGo UK to all. My house is spick and span after receiving a deep clean.
Samuel Cook

Eula Briggs

Chris Wayling
Verified Buyer

Great weekly service!!! Happy happy happy
Verified Reviewer

Extremely professional and they done an amazing job. Will 100% recommend to my family and friends.
Linzi Pearl
Verified Buyer

Used there service for the first time very efficient and very professional can highly recommend them
Barbara
Verified Reviewer

Wow! Just had my kitchen and utility room spring cleaned by this company. What a brilliant job - no fuss and bother, just got on with the task as instructed. Will definitely use them again.
CleanGo UK is rated 4.92 based on 26 reviews