Cleaners in Dulwich Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Cleaners in Dulwich Ltd

About Cleaners in Dulwich Ltd: We are a local & dedicated team of cleaners, operating in South East London. We are not a cleaning agency but a company employing trained cleaning staff and supervising them on the daily basis

02089355826

office@cleaners-in-dulwich.co.uk

59 Malyons Road

How would you rate Cleaners in Dulwich Ltd ?

"We used Agnes and the team when we needed the house cleaned, ahead of some guests arriving. They did a great job at short notice and worked very hard. All pretty seamless and we were pleased with the results."
"We used cleaners in Dulwich for an after builder cleaning. Agnes and her team is very professional. We are very happy with the work. Would recommend!"
"Agnes as based locally and personally came out prior to the booking to assess the scope of the job. The finished cleaning job was also of a very high standard."
"The cleaners are thorough and prompt and Agnes is very good at responding quickly about holidays etc and also letting us know what cleaning stuff we need to buy."
"What a fantastic company. The cleaners are thorough, fast, trustworthy and very friendly and the service surrounding the cleaning is fantastic: the owner gives a proper induction to the cleaner if there is a personnel change, text messages to explain any changes and flexibility and suggestions on what else can be done when you're on holiday for a couple of weeks in a row so not much cleaning needed. Also, the team is very helpful in doing some little but important things like bringing in your bins when you're away, even if it's on a day they are not scheduled with you. Can't recommend highly enough!"
"Agnes and her friendly team have provided a professional, efficient and excellent level of service in the house for several years. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them as a cleaning a service."
"Agnes and her team are very friendly, professional and clean to a very high standard. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I started with a one off house clean and was so impressed that I now have Agnes's team every week. Agnes is very easy to contact and if I need anything I can email her and she gets straight back to me."
"Agnes and her team are always reliable and professional. We've been very pleased with the standard of cleaning over the last couple of years."
"Cleaning is to a consistently high standard and very professional. Agnes is very responsive to any queries and also very flexible."
"We have always found Agnes and her team excellent. They have recently carried out a deep clean of the house following some works and it has made the house feel like new again after so many weeks of dust. In terms of regular cleaning they are always very flexible and the cleaning is done to a good standard. I am sure there are cheaper cleaners out there but Agnes' team are reliable and trustworthy and that is particularly important to us when they are generally in the house whilst my husband and I are at work."
"Brilliant company: I am a landlord and I pay for my flat to be cleaned for my tenants. I have found Cleaners in Dulwich very professional, consistent, never let me down and very affordable. Highly recommended."
"Excellent cleaners - reliable, flexible, thorough, service-minded and professional. You can always count on Agnes and her team. Recommended!"
"We are very happy with our cleaner. She is very reliable and does an excellent job."
"We've used Cleaners in Dulwich for many years and they have always been efficient and flexible."
"Agnes was very responsive and always makes sure we have a cleaner even when our cleaner was on holiday. She personally spot checks cleaning from time to time to ensure that standards are maintained."
"Very thorough work - it is always lovely to come home to the house after the cleaner has been!"
"Reliable and efficient"
"Prompt, flexible, provide cleaning products and equipment, clean to a very good standard."
"Agnes and her team do an excellent cleaning job, I would recommend them."
"Agnes and her team are reliable and effective - I have used them for 2.5 years and am still happy with the service."
Cleaners in Dulwich Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews