ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy

"Excellent service."
"I know it has been the holiday seasons but I still think you take too long to answer complaints. Are the money lost when things disappear on their way to Sweden??"
"Ordered the Miss Marple boxset and the classic movie store is the only place to buy it! You're guaranteed a quality product and a genuine uk release. Would recommend this store to everyone"
"Made the mistake of ordering a boxset for my parent for Xmas which he already had, problem resolved, credit note received, thank you for sorting."
"SWIFT DESPATCH OF ICONIC COMEDY SERIES. MANY THANKS !"
"I found this site googling after finding are you being served on our públic Access.I contacted them and Philip Cooper has been so helpful recommending Many series from darling Buds of may to gavin and stacy.I had Learned about changing zones.I have gotten a few used DVD wiith light Scratches mostly alls good.I Wall continuación morder recomienda morir I liked coupling all way to dads army.is Mr copper still there? Need new list i got Mrs browns boys,father Ted i have a lot slowly replacing my last of summer wine they are slowly getting scratchy"
"I live in California and I have bought several items from ClassicMovieStore in the UK. Everything was delivered on time, and in good shape, and the prices (even including the overseas shipping charge) was lower than in the USA. It is worth paying extra for a region 2 DVD player to be able to buy from this dealer/"
"I find ClasssicMovieStore.co.uk the most reasonably priced place to find our much loved Dvd's from earlier in our lives. If CMS does not have it It is probably not available. The website is great well set out and easy to find the genre/year etc. Try it if you do not believe me."
"ordered a box set of minder DVD'S for my son for xmas, came within 2 days much cheaper than elsewhere lots of programmes i'd forgot about will defo use these again"
"We needed to be cheered up; it worked!!"
"Great store fast shipping easy to use"
"I live in the U. S. but have ordered many times from the ClassicMovieStore. We enjoy UK television and such and have a multi-regional DVD player to view them. Whenever I have questions they are very prompt in answering via email. And my orders are filled quickly and arrive in good time considering the distance."
"always happy to buy from them brought in the past already put in another order."
"While I’m pleased with my purchase, I’m disappointed with the length of time it takes to receive goods. Unfortunately, my goods didn’t arrive therefore they were dispatched again. Even so I feel distribution of goods could be improved."
"I ordered a set of DVDs that I couldn't find elsewhere and it was delivered very quickly and without any fuss in a well-packaged parcel. I have no complaints and can happily recommend this organisation."
"Excellent customer service, very good delivery time and well packaged."
"Great choice of movie at great prices delivered straight to the door."
"Excellent service"
"Service excellent unfortunately still to watch as items are Christmas presents."
"Great prices and great selection, delivered promptly too"
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 852 reviews