ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

How would you rate ClassicMovieStore.co.uk ?

JANICE CASEY
Verified Reviewer
"My parcel containing a 5-DVD set and a single DVD has not arrived after 12 days, the company ignore my e-mails requesting a duplicate order to be despatched. They can't have sent it if they won't confirm what their Hertford sorting office did with it."
"SPEEDY DELIVERY OF ICONIC 1970S BBC TV SERIES, TESTAMENT OF YOUTH."
Vivienne Watson
Verified Buyer
"The service and quality is very good"
Nigel Clark
"Very quick delivery."
MARGARET NOONE
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order either on line or previously via telephone. Products arrive fairly quickly in excellent packaging which is why the Classic Movie Store is a first-class company to deal with. Thank you."
Jim Mcconnell
Verified Buyer
"Classic programmes very fast delivery always a very good and wide sellection"
Bruce Coleman
Verified Buyer
"Whilst chatting to a lifelong friend about filling our time now we are retired I mentioned that I had recently watched a black and white film from the 1950s that I had thoroughly enjoyed, “ Seven Days To Noon “, he said he didn’t know it but he had recently been thinking about television programs he had enjoyed, one he mentioned was “I Ain’t Half Hot Mum”, this surprised me as he is a teacher with highbrow interests, classical music and historical books and such like, so as a surprise I bought it for him, before handing it over I watched a few episodes and I also enjoyed it, we are now going to share the pleasure of watching them, as he completes a dvd I will get if from him and watch it myself. Classic Movie Store is the ideal place to get hold of vintage television and film, I highly recommend it."
Alan Potts
Verified Buyer
"great prices, great quality"
"Quick delivery, brand new in sealed wrapper."
Sue Powell
Verified Buyer
"I'm not inundated with emails. Easy site to use. And always helpful on the phone."
"Efficient quick response to order."
Peter Beesley
Verified Reviewer
"I have just received the Jon Pertwee Dr Who DVD Set, Delivery was a little slow, a week between being advised of dispatch and delivery but that may have been down to the Royal Mail. I was slightly disappointed as the write up claimed " This 20 DVD set contains all the Jon Pertwee episodes on dvd from the 3rd Doctor that remain in the archives and have been released so far." However Carnival of Monsters, The Time Monster, The Mind Of Evil, Invasion of Dinosaurs and The Three Doctors were not included but are available from Amazon."
David Hogg
Verified Buyer
"Supplied us with a great DVD at a very good price. We asked a question and they responded promptly. Great service."
CHRIS MALEY
Verified Buyer
"The website was very easy to use and the box set I was seeking was at a very competitive price compared to HMV, Simply HE and ebay. Will be using again and delivery was prompt too. Highly rec."
"Good range of popular titles. Reasonably quick delivery"
Jeanette Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"Having recently used this service for the first time I found it very efficient and can recommend it to anyone"
Laurie Wright
Verified Buyer
"Always supplies quality goods at favorable prices"
Miss Martha Reid
Verified Buyer
"i would buy again from this store. it came on time. very please. Thank you."
"I filled this better before and never got pound Apart from that very good."
SARAH APPLEBY
Verified Buyer
"Brillaint service and cost."
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 754 reviews