ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

Click Here

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy

"a little disappointed that cannot find a way of tracking my order"
"I have always been pleased with my purchases from Classic Movie Store. It's always easy to find what I am looking for and the delivery has always been very good. The DVD's make an ideal present."
"Waited for weeks and still didn't get my entire order"
"I bought something so long ago I do not remember."
"I ORDERED PLEASE SIR FROM THE SEVENTIES UNFORTUNATLY IVE NOT RECIEVED IT YET THIS WAS ALMOST 1 MONTH TO THIS DAY"
"I have been using ClassicMovieStore for some time now and I always found them efficient and reliable."
"very good"
"I had been trying to source the original series of Poldark for a present for sometime without success, until I came across ClassicMovieStore. Good selection of other titles and the DVD was delivered quickly. The quality of the picture and sound is first class"
"Invoice 90236 INTERPOL CALLING WAS MISSING. Tried to contact Classic Movie store and left contact number since no one available to talk to me . Still waiting more than a month on. Previously no hassle with the company but now very disenchanted. Still waiting 7 months on will never deal with this lot again and will now discredit them in every form and at any time I can. BEWARE CROOKS."
"Very quick and efficient service well satisfied and will definitely recommend them"
"Easy to find what I wanted in the extensive catalogue on the web site + easy ordering and quick despatch. Good customer service"
"Some of the Old Movies are hard to get hold of and if you can they are usually of very poor quality but I have been very impressed with the service and quality of all the movies I have bought from ClassicMovieStore."
"Prompt service very good website"
"Excellent service."
"I know it has been the holiday seasons but I still think you take too long to answer complaints. Are the money lost when things disappear on their way to Sweden??"
Sorry to hear you feel this way. We have replied to all emails within 1 working day now for many years.. however we do have Saturday and Sunday and public holidays off. If you cannot see our replies please do check your junk folders and I will try to email you again now. And no we cover any missing item, so are happy to get this resolved for you.
"Ordered the Miss Marple boxset and the classic movie store is the only place to buy it! You're guaranteed a quality product and a genuine uk release. Would recommend this store to everyone"
"Made the mistake of ordering a boxset for my parent for Xmas which he already had, problem resolved, credit note received, thank you for sorting."
"SWIFT DESPATCH OF ICONIC COMEDY SERIES. MANY THANKS !"
"I found this site googling after finding are you being served on our públic Access.I contacted them and Philip Cooper has been so helpful recommending Many series from darling Buds of may to gavin and stacy.I had Learned about changing zones.I have gotten a few used DVD wiith light Scratches mostly alls good.I Wall continuación morder recomienda morir I liked coupling all way to dads army.is Mr copper still there? Need new list i got Mrs browns boys,father Ted i have a lot slowly replacing my last of summer wine they are slowly getting scratchy"
"I live in California and I have bought several items from ClassicMovieStore in the UK. Everything was delivered on time, and in good shape, and the prices (even including the overseas shipping charge) was lower than in the USA. It is worth paying extra for a region 2 DVD player to be able to buy from this dealer."
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 865 reviews