ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

How would you rate ClassicMovieStore.co.uk?

ISABEL MOWLEM
Verified Buyer

top quality dvd - arrived quickly and in perfect condition - THANKS!
Chris Thomas
Verified Buyer

I got the dvd set I ordered and when they missed an item out of my package I received it with three days
KATHERINE BROADWAY
Verified Buyer

very speedy delivery at reasonable price
Unverified Reviewer

Helpful, knowledgeable, instant response to emails, know their product, and very importantly, they give an email address which does NOT require going through the usual irritating process of logging onto a website, clicking on Contact, then being directed to FAQs none of which answer what you want to know, but with no other option!
Verified Buyer

I'm deaf and need subtitles on DVDs... it wasn't immediately apparent from the website whether or not this particular box set was subtitled, so I emailed and had an immediate and very helpful response to my email. I also had initial difficulty in placing my order online, and again, had immediate response to my query, with a range of options.

The DVDs arrived promptly, perfect condition - no complaints at all!
Sheldon Dibley
Verified Buyer

you have lots and lots of dvds and keep surprising with titles of my past which I must own
Verified Buyer

An old classic at a good price.
David Nobbin
Verified Buyer

no hassle service :) fast delivery of top quality product

Excellent service + fast delivery + very good prices & choice of products
Verified Buyer

Absolutely delighted with the service and products. Bought 3 full sets of 'The Waltons' DVD for less than I paid for one set many years ago. German writing on the box but English speaking on the DVDs unless you want German, in which case you have a choice! Very quick delivery as well so I just couldn't fault the service in any way. Thanks very much. Mrs L.
Mrs S Mackey
Verified Buyer

Watching old films etc from your Store certainly brings back smashing old memories.
Thanks for bringing us happiness.
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery and the DVD's were well packed. Would use CMS again.
Jim Mulhall

Made two purchases both 100%
Peter Willetts
Verified Buyer

It is great to find hard to find DVD's.
William Ward
Verified Buyer

really enjoying Hetty Wainthrope even with dutch root menue and subtitles which we have to turn off each time we look
Mandy Hartley
Verified Buyer

Fab price fab service will use again happy bunny!
John Roche
Verified Buyer

movies turned up in perfect condition and on time. Couldn't really ask for any more.
KENNETH BATTISHILL
Verified Buyer

Classic Movie store is the only company that can supply what i want they are excellent i am amazed at the amount of titles they can supply and delivery is excellent.
Joseph Robinson
Verified Buyer

Was searching For A Particular DVD On the Web and Came Across Your Site.Not Only Did You Have The Dvd But at a Price That Nobody Else Could Match.Packing And Delivery Were Great.Would Happily Recommend Your Company To Every One. Thank You Joseph Robinson.
Linda Quince
Verified Buyer

I ordered 1975 poldark complete series to upgrade my VHS version . Fast delivery and great price.
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 604 reviews