ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

How would you rate ClassicMovieStore.co.uk ?

"Dvds never came. Offered compensation however not compensation received. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. Was contacted only after the review was seen on this website-even after serveral emails. The DVDs were a birthday present gift. Even though the same Dvds were avaliable on the website and I requested another copy of the DVDs in time for the birthday. The vendor was not interested and only interested in trying to improve my review on here. Seriously JUST USE AMAZON, customer Service is beyond poor from this site."
"I was very pleased with the product I bought. Thank you for a good service."
"Brilliant box set ..loved it....also very low price,... thank you guys"
"Very good to deal with,had a problem with them taking a long time in coming but this was royal mails problem. If they had not come they were happy to send a replacement which was very good of them. I am happy to deal with them again."
"I was very pleased to find that I could purchase ' A Year In Provence ' on DVD as my old VHS machine no longer worked ….I really enjoy this film and " Thanks " to Classic Movie Store ( who also stock TV films as this was a TV series ) I am still able to enjoy watching one of my favourite films ….I was also very pleased with the delivery service and short time in waiting to receive this ….."
"Reasonable prices, clear information, prompt delivery, adequate packaging"
"Great selection. Easy to search. Slight hiccup on delivery but no nonsense and sorted straight away. I have bought before and will buy again."
"Always an excellent, speedy service."
"Very helpful keeping me in touch even when I mistyped postcode"
"Very good web cit and very good dvd"
"Took a long time to arrive after being told it had been dispatched."
"Receive, receive, receive please note how it is spelt."
"Can’t knock it. Absolute bargain for the South Park box sets, delivery came on time and very friendly customer service. Overall very happy!"
"Since discovering Classic Movie store , I've made a few purchases and have always been happy with them , and the goods . I will continue to buy from them and would recommend them ."
"The competitive prices and efficient service"
"Saved me money on a set I wanted"
"fast and reliable service"
"Hi, a really good dvd box set from television long gone by At a really good price and delivered on time what more can I say"
"Reasonable prices. Straightforward prompt delivery."
"The best place to find “yesteryear” television programmes."
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 774 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!