ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

How would you rate ClassicMovieStore.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Quick, efficient service. I would buy again"
"Don't normally write reviews but disappointed with not being able to contact them to sort this problem out. We have not received our order of £139 worth of DVD's which were ordered on 9th Feb, for a birthday which was yesterday (20th)! Promises of fast delivery times have not been met. We have emailed several times but no response other than "thanks for your email, we assume the items have turned up now" NO THEY HAVE NOT! No answer to phone calls either. Just get the answerphone. Frustrated is an understatement. I will update as soon as the company can be bothered to find out where are DVD's are."
"It did take rather a long time for delivery. Nearly 2 weeks. In this day and age it should be quicker. Also no packing inside the box to protect the dvd which was a box set. Box was also very thin and not protecting the goods inside. These little things will help you get a repeat order but I may have to rethink this if it does not improve"
Arthur Coulson
Verified Buyer
"I have not received the two lots of dvd's ref 87729 and 87765. I understand from Phil replacements will be sent - I have neither received the original order or the replacements yet (9/2/18) . I have given you a good on this survey because Phil has been replying to my e mails promptly. I shall be glad when this is sorted out. Thankyou - AWJ Coulson"
Mrs B Warren
"speed of delivery"
JOY JEFFREYS
Verified Buyer
"I am usually really pleased with the items I purchase from your site but I am really disappointed that one of the discs weren't available. Especially as the only series missing is not available for under £30."
Philip Lane
Verified Buyer
"Great service and fast delivery"
PAUL DAKIN
"finding what i want"
Stephen Bailey
Verified Buyer
"it very good to watch and when are you bring more out"
"i have bought a few videos and found them good. it is great to watch classics, thanks. your service has been good and quick"
Anders Christensen
Verified Buyer
"There was a bit of a hiccup with my Christmas order. But that was quickly fixed and I can highly recommend this site to get your favourite movies and tv series. They are very quick to ship your order and let you know that the order is in the process of coming right to your doorstep. I am very pleased with their service"
Barry Golby
Verified Buyer
"Hard to find titles at great prices - thanks - however I have tried to order again on line and found it so frustrating I gave up. (I am 66 and not so computer savy) but still seems rather complicated and annoying."
Tony Rowlands
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service very quick."
Kimmo Koistinen
Verified Buyer
"My purchase - the complete Persuaders, Blu-ray version - was shipped speedily and was carefully packed. It arrived in perfect condition. Considering ClassicMovieStore's very reasonable pricing and thoroughly professional way to do business I can recommend its services to all friends of television and movie entertainment."
Rosemary Tilston
Verified Buyer
"I found a DVD I had been looking to buy for ages! It was well priced, the web site easy to use and the purchase arrived quickly. Thank-you very much, will be recommending you to my friends."
Tony Clarke
"Got plenty of stock"
Chris Peters
Verified Buyer
"The prices are excellent and the postage is super quick ,they also stock dvds that no one else does, there collection of 60,70 and 80 dvds is fantastic i will use everytime thank you and keep up the good work"
"They have a superb collection of titles, many are older ones you will not find elsewhere. The prices are very competitive and the service first class. I would recommend this company highly."
DEREK NOPPE
Verified Buyer
"Great prices. Website is easy to navigate. Communication is really good."
Tony Meacock
Verified Buyer
"The Beiderbecke Triology is a great series with Alan Plater's suberb script. Only quibble is that the sound track appears to have been recorded at a lower than normal level."
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 724 reviews