ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy

"The first time I’ve used this website but very impressed prompt delivery well recommend"
"How do I produce a sitable review on the basis of one purchase which is unlikely to be repeated? Here goes! I knew what I wanted - they had it. I purchased it - they sent it. End of story."
"Prompt Service. Highly Recommend. Would purchase from this seller again."
"Always superb value for money with a great selection of box sets. Turnaround time first class and never any hassles. Highly recommended company to deal with"
"Items arrived as described and when promised."
"I must admit I didn't read the write up properly and was shocked to see the cover in Dutch, but that was my mistake. That is why it was cheaper I guess. It's not a problem as the DVD is in English. Service and delivery all good, Thanks"
"Order received quickly and the Packaging was good"
"It for a Christmas gifts"
"Reliable service."
"Excellent service"
"Lots of great DVD titles available for movies and TV shows, super good prices and excellent customer service and follow-up. I love these guys!"
"I always wanted this series in my collection but baulked at paying £100 for it when it was advertised in the Sunday supplements 20 years ago on VHS tapes. Less than 20 quid from Classicmoviestore is a bargain! Fantastic footage rarely shown these days and some very interesting interviews from people long gone.From major politicians to the foot soldier, mesmerising! This is the ultimate documentary of WW2 and re-watchable again and again."
"Good quality DVD's of such a well loved comedy series. Still enjoying each programme."
"I'm still waiting for DVD I ordered. I am currently waiting for email to get new password. I won't be in a hurry to buy from this site again"
Hi Joanne,

I have just emailed you the tracking with proof of delivery. This was delivered 4 days after you ordered from us back in September 2 months ago. Feel free to reply to my email.
"AT PRESENT I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY DVDs THAT I REQUIRE WILL CONTACT YO AGAIN"
"Excellent prices and excellent service."
"I live about 5000 miles away in Seattle, Washington in the US. I have ordered many items and the have always arrived quick and packaged perfectly. Thanks"
"All very good service"
"Got the complete Edgar Wallace Mysteries set. Very good price."
"Very good service. Goods well packaged and arrived quickly. Also very good customer service if you have any queries."
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 827 reviews