Classic Car LEDs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Classic Car LEDs
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Classic Car LEDs made you happy

"I purchased a pair of LED bulbs to upgrade the lights on my vehicle, and although they "disagreed" with my auto headlights, a quick call to the company and additional parts were dispatched to make them "agree". Took no time at all to fit the new parts, and now they work perfectly, and are a huge inprovement on standard lights. Customer satisfaction is the number one priority for them, and they don't disappoint."
Are you Classic Car LEDs? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I searched online for a specific item, and after reviewing several, opted to buy from Classic car LEDs, even though their website stated the seller was away for another week or so. I was in no hurry, so I purchased from them. The following day I received an “item despatched” notification, which surprised me, but was even more surprised when they arrived the day after. I have not yet used the item, but they were very well packaged and had additional easy to understand instructions. Absolutely first class experience."
Classic Car LEDs is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews