Clamanti Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clamanti Cosmetics
Read Clamanti Cosmetics Reviews

Tell us how Clamanti Cosmetics made you happy
Don’t pay extra for next day delivery when placing an order on a Friday thinking in good faith that it will arrive the next day on a Saturday because the delivery carrier Parcelforce don’t deliver on a Saturday! Unlike Royal Mail who do. Curt customer service.
Was super excited for this, then when I put it on, it made my eyes water and sting like mad and it didn’t even peel Off! I had to scrub it off my face because it was so stuck. Quite disappointed tbh
I didn't receive the cream. I received just the serum
Hi it was fantastic product and very fast delivery very happy with the product Also recommended to my friends Thanks
I have NOT yet recived my order from d. 5. -12.
Hello,
It would be best to contact us first before feedback is left. Without telling us there is a problem we can't help.

Regards
After placing my order I accidentally used out of date credit card and I asked 5 times via email to be called back, no response! Had to threaten to cancel order and speak to a manager before help was given!!! Never known a company not to take a Payment, awful customer service, I know a lot of therapists and will be passing my experience on!
Clamanti Cosmetics is rated 4.87 based on 1,266 reviews