Clamanti Cosmetics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Clamanti Cosmetics

Tell us how Clamanti Cosmetics made you happy

CDR. M
"I really said its a great product and I will always have .Unfortunately the bottle cap were cracked ,all of them ,but they aren't any effect however I insist they are worthy items **MATT**"
Erin
"I can not believe my results in 3 months!!!!! Everyone asks me if I'm wearing extensions. Be persistent and patient and you will notice the difference"
"I bought this and it was a bit darker than I thought but does cover up well would definitely recommend this but just make sure you get the right colour for you ! X"
"Don’t pay extra for next day delivery when placing an order on a Friday thinking in good faith that it will arrive the next day on a Saturday because the delivery carrier Parcelforce don’t deliver on a Saturday! Unlike Royal Mail who do. Curt customer service."
"Was super excited for this, then when I put it on, it made my eyes water and sting like mad and it didn’t even peel Off! I had to scrub it off my face because it was so stuck. Quite disappointed tbh"
"I didn't receive the cream. I received just the serum"
"Hi it was fantastic product and very fast delivery very happy with the product Also recommended to my friends Thanks"
"I have NOT yet recived my order from d. 5. -12."
Hello,
It would be best to contact us first before feedback is left. Without telling us there is a problem we can't help.

Regards
"After placing my order I accidentally used out of date credit card and I asked 5 times via email to be called back, no response! Had to threaten to cancel order and speak to a manager before help was given!!! Never known a company not to take a Payment, awful customer service, I know a lot of therapists and will be passing my experience on!"
Clamanti Cosmetics is rated 4.87 based on 1,266 reviews