Clamanti Cosmetics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Clamanti Cosmetics

Tell us how Clamanti Cosmetics made you happy

CDR. M
"I really said its a great product and I will always have .Unfortunately the bottle cap were cracked ,all of them ,but they aren't any effect however I insist they are worthy items **MATT**"
Erin
"I can not believe my results in 3 months!!!!! Everyone asks me if I'm wearing extensions. Be persistent and patient and you will notice the difference"
"I bought this and it was a bit darker than I thought but does cover up well would definitely recommend this but just make sure you get the right colour for you ! X"
"I'm not happy my item not coming I send a email and is not answer never again!!!!!!!"
"Didn’t come with instructions so I mixed as I usually would thinking it was a rubber algae mask. It set like concrete on my clients face and I wasn’t able to soften with hot water and she ended up looses some hair from her brows. Took me half an hour to get the whole mask off as it set like stone on her face. This product lacks instructions, very disappointing."
"It’s burning my eyes"
"Never got the product seller not bothered"
"the product it self is really nice but I have ordered two of them and only received just one. how come???"
"My item was totally smashup."
"Not quite what i was expecting. A bit disappointed of my purchase as my Eyelashes sticks together and it paints my eyelids."
Clamanti Cosmetics is rated 4.87 based on 1,266 reviews