Claires Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Claires

Tell us how Claires made you happy

"Bought white flowerd hair clips for myself. They're so beautiful. Gorgeous in my hair too. Thank you so much."
Are you Claires? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Claires receives. Reply Free
"Buy one get one half price on jojo bows. My daughter loves them so this was a great save and easy to collect in my local store."
"Needed two large beanie boos. Claire's had the best selection on line and were running a buy one get one half price offer. Also got 12% cash back using top cash back, a free £10 Claire's gift card and free postage."
"Great service. With great quality goods."
"They have a couple of lovely thin elastic bracelets with tiny gold or silver charms on that are perfect for a simple accessory add on to any outfit. They even had a 3 for 2 offer which is great."
"I buy bits and bobs from Claires for the grandkids stockings ( I have 6 grand-daughters!) and I recently purchased a few things that were apparently "special occasion" items? When I received the delivery one of the earrings looked too cheap so I wanted to return them. However, I was told that since it was a "special occasions" item I couldn't get money back on it. I was never told anything or I would have been more careful. I guess one of the girls is getting a pair of tacky earrings. lol."
Claires is rated 4.00 based on 6 reviews