Claire's, Essex Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Claire's, Essex

484, 250 Lakeside Shopping Centre, Grays RM20 2ZP, UK

Tell us how Claire's, Essex made you happy

"The lady serving saw me looking at items and asked if I was ok, I told het what I was looking for and she knew exactly where the item was, then she helped me with other items, towards a fancy dress costume and told me that there was an offer on, so with the 3 items I was buying, I would get another 3 items for free. Really helpful, personal service."
Are you Claire's, Essex? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Popped in to get my sons ear peirced and was told I'd have to wait an hour, when the shop was empty and piercer there... Went elsewhere."
"they did not make me happy. I ordered a few things, but everything i bought i had a problem with. The items where over charged for on my invoice, there was an item the to be a medium gift bags, small was sent. One item has a few dirty marks. It was my first order and my last. I did send them an e-mail."
Claire's, Essex is rated 3.50 based on 3 reviews