CJ Skinhealth Reviews

About CJ Skinhealth: www.cjskinhealth.com

james@cjskinhealth.com

Tell us how CJ Skinhealth made you happy

Georgia H
"I have noticed a huge difference using the active cleanse and enhance and protect products. My skin which was previously super oily is completely balanced, pores so much smaller and overall my skin much clearer. I love that these two products contain absolutely everything you need to keep skin healthy and glowing and an added bonus that the enhance and protect contains spf. It's a genius idea to create two products that contain everything I need that I'd previously used 5 or 6 products to achieve the same outcome."
Lucy C
"I have been using CJ Skinhealth for just over 2 months now and have been amazed by the results. Being a professional athlete I always struggled with my skin from being too dry to having constant breakouts. I've tried so many products on the market and none have come close to the results I've seen with CJ Skinhealth. I use the products after every workout. My skin is now much clearer, feels smoother and looks glowing. Lucy Charles - Professional Triathlete"
"I’ve now field tested CJ’s in Singapore. Great city but tough environment for skin with 30 degree heat and sun all year round and 60-80% humidity. I’m a runner and open water swimmer so sun + salty (and alas...dirty) water can take its toll on the skin. I’ve now done the two week challenge and am very impressed with the results. When running it doesn’t run into your eyes and it’s reassuring to know I have the SPF to stop me crisping up in the sun. After a long swim in the pool or sea it works brilliantly at moisturising my skin and making me feel ... human again! I’ve also noticed a real difference with the cleanser, my skin is clearer and just feels ... better. I’ve never stuck to a skin routine before but as this is just two products...no issues and will be buying again."
"I am a busy mum of two kids under two. I try to fit in fitness around spending time with the kids and a 50+ hour work week. My skin has definitely suffered since having kids so this product was ideal for me. I was a bit skeptical at first but thought I’d give it a go. A few weeks after using this product I can definitely notice a good change in my skin. It feels smoother and more hydrated! It’s great for my gym bag as all I need to remember are the two products and can use them anywhere. Thank you for simplifying my life!"
"The enhance and protect was amazing for use skiiing! Normally use it at home but the spf factor and overall quality of the product lasted all day which was great!"
"As a cyclist I was keen to give these products a try. I have dry/combination skin that gets very dry over winter especially in this wonderful British weather. After only one day, my skin didn’t appear dry anymore! Super easy to use and smells good. I have been using both products for 2 weeks now and my skin has never looked better. Very impressed!"
"Love it. The texture, the feel and the smell. Keeps my skin supple too. Great product"
"What a brilliant product i usually use Elemis or Estee Lauder. Really noticed a difference in my skin. My skin is dry and this is perfect. Would definitely recommend this product. I shall be trying the cleanser next. Truly a five star product."
"Amazing products at such a great price point with having so many active ingredients. I initially had reservations about changing my 5 products for just two, but after 3 weeks, really seeing great results! And they smell so good, can’t wait to use them every day. Fantastic products and would highly recommend"
"I have been using the Active Cleanse and Enhance & Protect and I have found that my skin is much clearer, more radiant and firm. I'm so impressed with the results that I have decided to replace all the other anti-ageing, moisturising, cleansing and protecting products that I have been using for many years with the 2 CJ products, as they do the work of all the others combined, and more! It wouldn't surprise me if these products win awards; they are excellent. Congratulations Charles James!"
"Love these products! My skin has never been healthier...... I never have any pimples.. my skin feels soft and healthy now purchasing my next before I run out."
"With regular gym activity and frequent business travel, the opportunity to take only two bottles around as a complete routine without having to consider where the nearest bathroom is (as they work without water), is super convenient. We are all 'crazy busy' and CJ Skinhealth products simplify life whilst keeping us looking the part."
"I've been using Charles James Skinhealth products for more than a month and I really like them. It's reassuring to know I'm looking after my skin, even though the regime is just two products. I particularly like the moisturiser, it's got a great texture and is the perfect weight."
"I suffer with having both oily and dry skin in different areas of my face...nightmare! Iv never come across skin care products that have worked to keep my skin healthy and keep it clear at the same time. I love it and would recommend to anyone !!"
"The cleanser works beautifully but the enhance and protect is fantastic. Soaks in so well without greasiness, face feels softer and smoother within a single use! Icing on the cake is the packaging, very classy, great pump mechanism and with fast well packaged delivery I feel like I'm a walking advert for the product! Well done CJ!!!!!! Thank you"
"In the morning I’m super busy getting two kids ready and all leaving the house before 7 o’clock and this product is completely brilliant, it’s fast, it smells amazing and it keeps my skin hydrated all day and I suspect my husband is going to start stealing it. Also, at a time when we should all be conscious of the worlds oceans it feels pretty good but I’m not throwing a disposable cleansing wipe into the rubbish again!"
"This skincare really works! It has help improve my skin, and is such a quick easy routine for a busy active lifestyle!"
"These products are absolutely fantastic, managing to create a product which eliminates the fuss but most importantly the time one normally needs to spend on their skin care routine is rather amazing, one might even say revolutionary! I was hesitant to try them at first as I am religious with my skin care routine-I will double cleanse, maybe exfoliate, use a toner, a serum, a moisturiser, so I wasn't 100% sold on the idea of only using two products...well...I was totally wrong! After using the Active Cleanse, (double cleanse if I am wearing make-up) my skin feels fresh, clean, revitalised and soft and the Enhance & Protect feels like perfection as a second and can you believe it, a final step! When I am at the gym, after a spin class, I am sweaty and just want to quickly cleanse my face before I do weights, using Active Cleanse followed by a pump of the Enhance & Protect are the perfect products for this! Quick & effective! BUT, don't take my word for it, try it for yourself! I challenge you not to agree with me!"
"I have now been using CJharleyst products for about a month and the difference they have made to my skin is extraordinary. I have always been prone to little pimples on my forehead and have always used prescribed creams for it. However the cleanser and cream and have helped reduce the number of pimples so much that I am now only using the prescribed cream every two days. Both products smell and feel amazing - I absolutely love them and will very likely be using them for the rest of my life."
"Gorgeous products! Fabulous evening and thank you for having me x"
"Great products and absolutely fantastic customer service. Cannot recommend this brand enough."
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.84 based on 82 reviews