Charles James Harley Street Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Charles James Harley Street

How would you rate Charles James Harley Street ?

"A big Thank you to Dr Moore. Not only do I look better but also feel more confident in myself. Life takes it tolls for sure, and as I'm not far of 60 I thought it was time for me to be put first for a change. So with positive thoughts I went to see what could be done to freshen my look. As soon as I entered the consultation I knew I was in professional hands.There was no pressure just a true understanding of what I was looking for......something natural, something that would make me look like I've been on a long relaxing holiday. So we proceeded with some dermal fillers around the mouth, lips and eyes, the results were perfect just what the doctor ordered so to speak. I have had so many compliments since then,it makes you feel so good,truly a wonderful result. Thankyou for the restart of the new me. Again many thanks, Carole wrigglesworth."
"I was very apprehensive at having any work done as men don't usually talk about that sort of thing. After meeting Dr Matt that all changed. He suggested a couple of different treatments which would complement each other. How right he was, people having been complimenting me on how I look. Even my girlfriend pointed out I looked good but didn't realise I'd had any treatment. Job done! I can't praise Dr Matt enough."
"I am absolutely thrilled with the results of the replacement therapy I received from Dr Matthew Moore and would highly recommend this service to others. Not only was he professional and polite but the results are excellent. The end look is completely natural, so not obvious at all that I’d had ‘work’ done, but a very much improved version of myself. Essentially this treatment has taken 5-10 years off my appearance and my skin is much more radiant looking. I am approaching 40 and had quite pronounced lines between my eyebrows, from my nose downwards, and around my mouth. These were all softened significantly and I am delighted with the results. Dr Moore also was able to give a boost to my upper lip (which has always been thin) and this now looks naturally plumper without looking in any way as if I’ve had something done (definitely no trout pouts here!) My husband was enormously impressed and couldn’t believe what a natural but effective result was possible. I will most certainly be returning again. Thank you so much."
"Dr Moore is a true professional who puts you at ease and understands your requirements. I look forward to seeing him again"
Charles James Harley Street is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews