Charles James Harley Street Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Charles James Harley Street

About Charles James Harley Street: Dr Matthew Moore specialises in facial aesthetic treatments at our Harley Street consulting rooms.

How would you rate Charles James Harley Street?

"I was very apprehensive at having any work done as men don't usually talk about that sort of thing. After meeting Dr Matt that all changed. He suggested a couple of different treatments which would complement each other. How right he was, people having been complimenting me on how I look. Even my girlfriend pointed out I looked good but didn't realise I'd had any treatment. Job done! I can't praise Dr Matt enough."
"I am absolutely thrilled with the results of the replacement therapy I received from Dr Matthew Moore and would highly recommend this service to others. Not only was he professional and polite but the results are excellent. The end look is completely natural, so not obvious at all that I’d had ‘work’ done, but a very much improved version of myself. Essentially this treatment has taken 5-10 years off my appearance and my skin is much more radiant looking. I am approaching 40 and had quite pronounced lines between my eyebrows, from my nose downwards, and around my mouth. These were all softened significantly and I am delighted with the results. Dr Moore also was able to give a boost to my upper lip (which has always been thin) and this now looks naturally plumper without looking in any way as if I’ve had something done (definitely no trout pouts here!) My husband was enormously impressed and couldn’t believe what a natural but effective result was possible. I will most certainly be returning again. Thank you so much."
"Dr Moore is a true professional who puts you at ease and understands your requirements. I look forward to seeing him again"
Charles James Harley Street is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews