CJ Skinhealth Reviews

About CJ Skinhealth: www.cjskinhealth.com

james@cjskinhealth.com

Tell us how CJ Skinhealth made you happy

Georgia H
"I have noticed a huge difference using the active cleanse and enhance and protect products. My skin which was previously super oily is completely balanced, pores so much smaller and overall my skin much clearer. I love that these two products contain absolutely everything you need to keep skin healthy and glowing and an added bonus that the enhance and protect contains spf. It's a genius idea to create two products that contain everything I need that I'd previously used 5 or 6 products to achieve the same outcome."
Lucy C
"I have been using CJ Skinhealth for just over 2 months now and have been amazed by the results. Being a professional athlete I always struggled with my skin from being too dry to having constant breakouts. I've tried so many products on the market and none have come close to the results I've seen with CJ Skinhealth. I use the products after every workout. My skin is now much clearer, feels smoother and looks glowing. Lucy Charles - Professional Triathlete"
Charlotte
"These products are absolutely fantastic, managing to create a product which eliminates the fuss but most importantly the time one normally needs to spend on their skin care routine is rather amazing, one might even say revolutionary! I was hesitant to try them at first as I am religious with my skin care routine-I will double cleanse, maybe exfoliate, use a toner, a serum, a moisturiser, so I wasn't 100% sold on the idea of only using two products...well...I was totally wrong! After using the Active Cleanse, (double cleanse if I am wearing make-up) my skin feels fresh, clean, revitalised and soft and the Enhance & Protect feels like perfection as a second and can you believe it, a final step! When I am at the gym, after a spin class, I am sweaty and just want to quickly cleanse my face before I do weights, using Active Cleanse followed by a pump of the Enhance & Protect are the perfect products for this! Quick & effective! BUT, don't take my word for it, try it for yourself! I challenge you not to agree with me!"
"I love this cleanser- it’s perfect to use in the shower after a run or gym session. My skin feels clean and the active element has left my skin in great condition. I would recommend this to any athlete or individual who takes their sport really seriously and I’ll definitely be purchasing again"
"Repurchased after being so impressed with the products the first time. Have never used anything in my life that has kept my skin looking so good, let alone only 2 products!"
"Really impressed by how efffective both products are. You get an initial improvement that only increases over time. They’re great value and have a lovely scent. And it’s true - they don’t run in your eyes when exercising."
"I’ve been using the CJ Skinhealth cleanser and moisturiser for several months and have been delighted with the benefits to my skin. Just how good they are was highlighted even more however when I recently travelled abroad for a few days. I took a different cleanser which was in a smaller container thinking I was packing light and that for a few days it couldn’t do much harm. Fast forward five days and I had the worst breakout of spots I’ve had in the last year and my skin honestly looked terrible. As soon as I’ve got home and resumed use of the CJ skinhealth products and thankfully my skin has bounced back and is now clear again. Moral of this story- buy the travel sized versions of the CJ products and don’t deviate again!!"
"Like the texture of this moisturiser and the smell which is very subtle. Have to let it sink in for a few minutes before applying make up. Good for a dry skin"
"These two products are amazing, My skin is so much clearer and much more hydrated. I’ve recommended it to all my friends!"
"Absolutely wonderful products that have transformed my skin: the cleanser gets your skin so clean and the moisturiser makes my skin glow! Highly recommended."
"At last Its good to find product with ingredients combined to simplify use and remove clutter. My skin has never been so clean and even though over 65 I am seeing great improvement in reduction of pores and flaws. The glow is coming back ! I will continue to use and recommend highly"
"The active cleanse and enhance and protect are both fantastic products. I had a cycling crash which resulted in road rash on my face. Both these products helped it heal so much, after 10 days you can hardly tell I left any skin on the tarmac. 10/10 would recommend. Really happy with them."
"These two little products keep my skin clear and moisturised, Iv never found anything I could actually use everyday as my skin would go so dry or really oily! I also had some eczema and having used the protect and enhance it’s completely gone! Brilliant and I would recommend to anyone."
"As somebody who can spend up to 6 hours at a time outside on the bike, in all weather, I've previously found it extremely difficult to find products that keep my skin in good condition. The Active Cleanse and Enhance & Protect from CJ Skinhealth have been incredible! For the first time I've finished a bottle of cleanser and ordered more, and the Enhance & Protect has prevented my skin from drying out during the winter months, but doesn't leave my face greasy. I'm really looking forward to seeing the further improvements in my skin and putting the products through their paces throughout my racing season."
"A* highly recommended. Quick delivery. Enhance & Protect is really great value. A wonderful product that makes the skin feel so soft. Terrific pump mechanism. Smells lovely. Coming back for more!"
"Great products. They made my skin feel very smooth and refreshed even after riding my bike in very cold and windy conditions. I particularly loved the smell of the creams!"
"Sto usando il detergente e la crema solo da una settimana. Il profumo è gradevolissimo. La consistenza della crema e del detergente è molto densa e basta davvero poco prodotto. Il cleanse Lo uso sia la mattina per la pulizia quotidiana del viso, che la sera come struccante. Non brucia gli occhi e lascia la pelle morbida, idratata ed elastica. Favoloso davvero! La crema Prodotto molto buono;d inverno ho la pelle molto secca e questo detergente rispetto ad altri non fa seccare la pelle ma la pulisce bene. Germana Manageress Oxygen Lifestyle Hotel, Lungomare Porto Palos, Viserbella di Rimini, Italy I've been using the cleanser and the cream for only a week. The scent is very pleasant. The consistency of the cream and detergent is very dense and just very little product. The cleanse I use it both in the morning for the daily cleaning of the face and in the evening as a make-up remover. It does not burn the eyes and leaves the skin soft, hydrated and elastic. Fabulous indeed! The cream Very good product, in winter I have very dry skin and this product compared to others, does not dry the skin but cleans and moisturises it well. Germana Manageress Oxygen Lifestyle Hotel, Lungomare Porto Palos, Viserbella di Rimini, Italy"
"These products are great, having not used facecare products much in the past I love how quick and easy these are to use. I particularly like using the active cleanse and it leaves my face smooth and moisturised which is great. The protect and enhance has stopped my face drying out on winter rides and was perfect for my winter snowboardong trip!"
"I really like using the Active Cleanse to wash my face in the shower. It has a clean, fresh and non-overpowering scent to it. It doesn't lather up and leave my skin feeling dry/eyes sore like other face washes and rinses to leave no residue. The Active Protect is perfect for winter and for summer. I find my facial skin really dries out on long winter rides in the cold but the Active Protect keeps it well moisturised. The SPF is obviously a big bonus for summer riding too!"
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.95 based on 56 reviews