CJ Skinhealth Reviews

About CJ Skinhealth: www.cjskinhealth.com

james@cjskinhealth.com

Tell us how CJ Skinhealth made you happy

Georgia H
"I have noticed a huge difference using the active cleanse and enhance and protect products. My skin which was previously super oily is completely balanced, pores so much smaller and overall my skin much clearer. I love that these two products contain absolutely everything you need to keep skin healthy and glowing and an added bonus that the enhance and protect contains spf. It's a genius idea to create two products that contain everything I need that I'd previously used 5 or 6 products to achieve the same outcome."
Lucy C
"I have been using CJ Skinhealth for just over 2 months now and have been amazed by the results. Being a professional athlete I always struggled with my skin from being too dry to having constant breakouts. I've tried so many products on the market and none have come close to the results I've seen with CJ Skinhealth. I use the products after every workout. My skin is now much clearer, feels smoother and looks glowing. Lucy Charles - Professional Triathlete"
"I’ve now field tested CJ’s in Singapore. Great city but tough environment for skin with 30 degree heat and sun all year round and 60-80% humidity. I’m a runner and open water swimmer so sun + salty (and alas...dirty) water can take its toll on the skin. I’ve now done the two week challenge and am very impressed with the results. When running it doesn’t run into your eyes and it’s reassuring to know I have the SPF to stop me crisping up in the sun. After a long swim in the pool or sea it works brilliantly at moisturising my skin and making me feel ... human again! I’ve also noticed a real difference with the cleanser, my skin is clearer and just feels ... better. I’ve never stuck to a skin routine before but as this is just two products...no issues and will be buying again."
"LOVE both products! They feel great and smell amazing!"
"I love the smell of these products. Leaves skin feeling really nourished."
"You have a really top Product"
"As a male I probably don't look after my skin as much as I should, but I have found, after my partner suggested using hers, using the Active Cleanse as well as Enchance & Protect has really helped my skin and just the general clean and fresh feeling. I use the Enchance & protect a lot especially when cycling as it acts like a sun cream but doesn't feel heavy or slimy on the skin, and reacts well with sweating. Would really recommend this for outdoor use."
"Great product! Love the spf in it as I’m always outdoors! Good thick coverage too, thanks a lot!"
"Altough i have old scars the products still smoothen the skin out!"
"Awesome products! Feels great to protect your skin during races and feel fresh afterwards"
"My go-to product, every day! Before, I would struggle with using a face product consistently - but this one has made it into my routine whether I'm going to work or out on the bike all day :-)"
"Couldn’t recommend these products enough! The Enhance & Protect moisturiser is perfect for busy and active women. Having alopecia and being a cyclist has made finding a good SPF moisturiser that doesn’t sweat off during training (moisturiser in the eyes is NEVER fun!!) and the CJ Skinhealth products are perfect!"
"I have very sensitive skin, even water dries it out. I have found these products have evened out my skin with no obvious oily/dry patches. Two weeks into using and very pleased so far!"
"Really good products which I use everyday. I had very dry skin through the winter and after using these have not had any problems. They are especially good after racing and training."
"Brilliant face wash.. loving using CJ Skinhealth."
"I’ve only been using the products for a few days as I have been waiting to finish using my previous products . Love the smell and I’m enjoying the finish of the moisturiser after application"
"Absolutely loving the face wash and moisturiser from CJ Skinhealth. The face wash is light but really effective removing all make-up and grime and the moisturiser is very light for containing SPF 50. Nice to know your face is protected from the sun whilst out riding."
"One of the best facial wash I have ever used. I'm absolutly loving CJ Skinhealth. It gives such a lovely clean feeling after using it especially after cycling when your all sweaty, the facial wash just make my face feel fabulous and clean after using."
"Finally I won’t need to pack a big amount of different products to take care about my skin when going to races: in just two products Skinhealth give my skin everything is needed to be protected, healthy, bright!"
"Needed something with SPF for Road training and found perfect match in CJ Skinhealth. Smeels good and descret, leaves a health skin and teint. Love it and will come back for more!"
"I have been using for a week and I already notice a difference. My skin is smoother and clearer. The product smells and feels refreshing."
CJ Skinhealth is rated 4.84 based on 83 reviews