City-Airport-Taxis.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend City-Airport-Taxis.com

+44 203 432 9333

email@city-airport-taxis.com

Kemp House 152 - 160 City Road

How would you rate City-Airport-Taxis.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent service, highly recommended."
"We return 16th of October from Liverpool City Center to Manchester Airport. For us it was terribly important that there were child seats in the car and we chose City Airport Taxis because they gave us a confirmation that this was not going to be a problem. But at the return, when we were picked up in Liverpool, there were no seats in the car. There was no time to order another taxi with child seats, so we had no other choice than to drive with our 2 year old and 7 year old child on the highway from Liverpool to Manchester without child seats. Although the driver drove as carefully as he could, the situation caused us a lot of distress as we knew that our children would not stand a chance if there were an accident. It is very disappointing that we had to put the children at risk and that City Airport Taxis didn't keep what they promise. This is simply not good enough."
Adrian McManus
Verified Reviewer
"Driver did not turn up at Faro. After 30 minuteswe found someone who organised another driver. Rang 2 numbers and no one answered. At what point do you get alternative transport without City airport taxis not taking your money. No one contacted us to say no show. Not impressed"
"I booked transfers with them in Rome and Barcelona, and I must say everything was perfect. The driver was on time, the vehicle was comfortable and the customer team was very helpful. I will continue to use their services."
"Superb service and excellent customer support. I made some mistake with the booking and their agent updated it without a problem. The driver was on time and we had a lovely journey to our hotel."
Chris Goodwin
Verified Reviewer
"I used this company for the first time on our family trip to Paris. Prompt service, very pleasant driver and the customer service was excellent. I would definitely book them for our next trip."
Yulia Mikhailova
Unverified Reviewer
"Great service from Malpensa airport to our hotel and back. We also booked a private tour to Lake Como and the driver was very pleasant and helped us around. The vehicle was spacious and clean."
"I'm very satisfied how prompt their response was. I couldn't find the meeting point so I called the emergency number. The driver located me very quickly and I was able to arrive on time at my destination. I would recommend this company to everyone"
"We used them for transfer from Alicante airport to Moraira both ways and I must say I’m very pleased with the service. Our flight was a bit delayed, but they monitored the flight and the driver was there on time. The car was comfortable and the driver was very helpful. For our return transfer, the driver was on time, as well, and we caught the flight on time."
"I used their service in London and I'm glad I did. The driver was very polite and the vehicle was in great condition. I'm satisfied of the overall service."
"We used airport transfer both ways in Tenerife and the service was superb. We were collected on time and the journey was very pleasant. I would recommend it to everyone."
"Very pleasant and well dressed drivers. Nice comfortable cars,"
"Reliable service Friendly driver Excellent vehicle No complaints about service - highly recommended"
Ashvini Kumar
Unverified Reviewer
"Very pleasant experience. Excellent vehicle, very good driver, punctual service."
"Excellent service, highly recommended. Driver was waiting for us at Munich airport as promised and took us to our hotel with very little fuss. Car was new and the driver was courteous, he loaded and unloaded our bags. We will definitely book again..."
"Everything was perfect. Would definitely recommend this company if you are looking for a low cost transfer in Paris."
"Service was perfect. Driver waited for us after a 2 hour flight delay. We recommend the service."
"1) Broke our suitcase during the ride and denied any responsibility 2) driver stopped for gas in the middle of the ride 3) air condition was too week 4) baby chair was not secured to car seat"
"The taxi driver sent to collect us at the airport spoke very little English. On arrival at our hotel the driver became very aggressive demanding we pay him despite the fact that this was a pre-paid transfer! Not content with this he accused our party of stealing his iPad which he then proceeded to find under his seat. The company advertises safe and stress free transfers but this was anything but. After continuing to act in an aggressive manner he threatened to call the police which we were happy for him to do as we knew that we had already paid. Eventually we had to walk away to the safety of our hotel as we were very uncomfortable with the drivers behaviour. The company admitted the error but offered no recompense for the distress caused and it appears the driver has told blatant lies to his employers. No way we'll ever use this company again as they appear happy enough to utilise companies that send aggressive drivers to pick up people. Very very poor response to our concerns"
Clare, Ireland
Verified Reviewer
"We booked a taxi to take us from Naples Airport to the Grand Hotel Vesuvio. As per our confirmation notice, we were to be picked up in an E Class Mercedes, or similar. The driver met us and brought us to a very old and dirty Volkswagon van. He then drove us to the Hotel Vesuvio in Sorrento, even though we had given the address for the Grand Hotel Vesuvio in Naples. The drive took us an hour and half in the wrong direction. The driver dropped us and drove away and it was only when we went to reception that we discovered the error. We then had to organise another taxi to take us to the correct hotel at our own expense This journey took another hour and half so we lost the whole afternoon from our weekend stay. We did, in error, put Sorrento as our drop off point but had the correct address for the hotel. The driver did not bother to check the hotel details and no attempt whatsoever was made to help us when we contacted the company from the wrong hotel."
City-Airport-Taxis.com is rated 4.83 based on 852 reviews