Citrus Cleaning Supplies Reviews

Read Citrus Cleaning Supplies  Reviews

support@citrus-cleaning-supplies.co.uk

Tell us how Citrus Cleaning Supplies made you happy
Excellent service quick delivery
Quick and easy very professional and very fast delivery
Products and service from Citrus are excellent, only let down by the poor couriers that are being used. I've placed many orders this year and every one has had parcels that have gone missing that may (or may not) appear many days later. I'm currently waiting for the other 3 parcels of my current 6 parcel delivery to arrive!
There is no smell from my air tag Every disappointed in the product If I could send them back too you I would be happy
Ordered items 2 weeks ago, delivery was £7.80.
Still no items.
Customer service staff are atrocious.
Avoid avoid avoid
Hi there, we'd like to know who you are so as to look into your case more thoroughly, perhaps you could contact us privately and ask for Steve.
Easy to order, fair pricing delivered promptly.
Ordered 24 containers only 12 arrived, I have chased endlessly and still haven’t received anymore.I Had phone calls to say it was being dealt with, but nothing more, I have just emailed today for a refund. Extremely disappointed with this company.
Quick delivery and a good price. The product I bought worked brilliantly so I was very pleased with the service all round .
Easy to order and super quick delivery.
Service is efficient and quick, products are what we require
Great price
Really good value for money, Good products and excellent service throughout.
Ordering was simple and product arrived very quickly.
Lovely chat with Steve Wentzell - thanks for helping me out. The order came through quickly and I managed to make my windbreak in time for our holiday.
Brilliant products and service
After ordering my products I was expecting delivery within the specified time. After chasing them up a week later I was told they were waiting on the wellies part of the order. Another week after that when i called them back the find out what was going on they said they were waiting on Virasol. Over two weeks before I realised they had been out of Virasol the whole time which was not indicated when i ordered. Extremely poor as it cost me two jobs. They did process my refund in a timely manner and apologised but a very bad experience for myself.
Delivery fast and price also Good
Quick delivery with quality products. Highly Recommend!
Very quick delivery of the product. Exact and accurate descriptions. Impressive
Great dilivery driver very good happy and a smile on his face was great
Citrus Cleaning Supplies is rated 4.55 based on 385 reviews