Circa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Circa
Read Circa Reviews
Well it wo7ld have been good if you sent the correct size to what was ordered
Very good service.
Hi, Thanks for letting us know how you feel about our service. We'd love to know if you have any suggestions on how we could get your 3-star rating to a 5, as customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Circa. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon. Kind Regards, CIRCA customer service team.
great service would use again
Happy with the coat, but the writing is already cracking down the sleeve
Hi James, We are really sorry to hear that there is an issue with the coat. If you would like to email info@circa.co.uk we can discuss this matter further and look into a resolution to solve this for you. We appreciate your feedback. Kind regards Circa.
Communication excellent. Kept me informed re: delivery. Just surprised item was only packaged in a single delivery bad and upon arrival bag was split. Lucky item wasn’t damaged.
Hi Lynne, thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate all of your feedback. I will pass on your comments to the correct departments so they can be further looked into and they will look into the possibility of change for the future. We hope to see you shopping with us again, Kind regards CIRCA customer service team.
Speedy delivery and return service. Product was as described and of high quality.

I returned an item to exchange for a different size but had to pay nearly £8 to post the return item back because it was over £50 as per post office policy.. other companies offer free returns etc. Was slightly disappointing paying £75 for a shirt then having to pay £8 extra to get a different size..
Hi Lee, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate all of your feedback, I will pass on your comments to the correct departments so they can be further looked into and they will look into the possibility of change for the future, We hope to see you shopping with us again, Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
The ellese rimini red track top I bought had white stripes on the picture when I ordered it when I received it today the stipes were slightly blue for some reason can’t send it back either cause my mum took tags off
Hi Callum, I am very sorry to hear about this issue, we have attempted to contact you via email on more than one occasion to get this resolved for you but as of yet we have had no response, if you would like to reply to the emails we have sent we can get this issue resolved for you. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer service team.
Delivery was prompt but the Farah T-shirt I bought had shrunk after one 40 degree wash and the Sik Silk T- shirt I bought at the same time is not worth £30!!
Hi Greg, I am very sorry to hear about this issue, I can say that the Farah T-Shirt does state that it is to be washed on a 30 Degree wash rather than a 40 Degree was which may explain the shrinking. If you dislike the Sik-Silk T-Shirt you have purchased you can always return the item for an exchange or refund, If you require any further help do not hesitate to contact us on 01522 304 242. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
Very happy with how fast/prompt the delivery of my new jacket arrived BUT very disappointed that the jacket had a button detached ....altho I was given a very small discount as a good will gesture I still had to have this rectified at a cost to myself and inconvenience....
Hi Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to review us, I am sorry to hear about your issue, I am glad to see our customer service team have compensated you for this issue, I'm sure you were also informed if the compensation was not satisfactory we would be more than happy for the item to be returned for a full refund. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Won’t say they was rubbish because they was a nice pair of jeans but easily torn on the knee postage and that was spot on just poor quality product
Well I asked for XL but you gave me L
Hi Callum, We are sorry that you felt you could only leave a rating of 3/5 for us, We have checked your order and can see you originally requested a size Large, we would be more than happy to exchange the item for a larger size for you, Kind Regards EQVVS Customer Service Team
Circa is rated 4.50 based on 297 reviews