Circa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Circa
Read Circa Reviews
Hi received my hugo boss joggers couple days ago I've put the through onewash and the logo is coming off on the side I've only worn them 2 times
No problem with circa, however the pretty green t shirt bought shrunk in the wash after the first wash (followed washing guidelines on tshirt too). Unimpressed to say the least
hi i would love to write a review but unfortunately i haven’t received my delivery yet.
There was no final info about delivery,
Unfortunately having to return the item due to the size being too big. Large is more like an extra large.
Hi Thomas, We are sorry that your experience has not met the standards you were expecting on this occasion. I can see you have returned the item to us and we have refunded this for you. I hope this has cleared up any issues you may have. Kind Regards Circa
I’ve give circa a 2 because the delivery and clothes were very good, however I’m very disappointed in having to pay for return delivery and because I was a few days over the return cut off I wasn’t given a refund, the reason for this was because just just after the clothes arrived I went to Miami for 2 weeks and when I returned I sent the package 1st class straight away, so I am being punished of £235 just for a few days late, will not be using you again.
Made one purchase. Did not fit so I sent it back asking for the next size up eventually got an email to say i will get a refund within 7 days and nothing about getting the size i wanted. .....oh and still had no refund!!!!
Hi Neil, We are really sorry to hear that you feel our service has fallen short of your expectations on this occasion. If you would like to email info@circa.co.uk we can discuss this matter further and look into a resolution to solve this for you. We appreciate your feedback. Kind regards Circa
Hey there I’ve only had my cortica trainers a week or so and the sides are coming away from them already I’m not happy with this at all
Hi Craig, Thank you for leaving us your feedback, I am very sorry to hear about this issue. One of my colleagues has informed me that he has given you a call and has spoken to you about how we intend to resolve this issue for you. Once this has been completed we hope you to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer service team.
Wrong size item was sent due to it being labelled up wrong, unfortunately the correct size was out of stock so had to get a refund. The customer service was good in helping return and refund item just a shame I could get the item I ordered.
Hi, I am so sorry to hear about this issue and will launch an internal investigation into this issue to ensure nothing like this happens again in the future, I am very glad that our customer service team were able to help you out with this issue. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Disappointed with my jacket for the price it cost returning it
Hi Tony, We are really sorry to hear that you feel our service has fallen short of your expectations on this occasion. If you would like to email Hello@circa.co.uk we can discuss this matter further and look into a resolution to solve this for you. We appreciate your feedback. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
Circa is rated 4.50 based on 297 reviews