Circa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Circa
Read Circa Reviews
Great value for money quick delivery definitely be ordering again
By far the worst customer service I have ever come across. So unhelpful and I would never go near their website again. Also when I pointed out they was selling my SUPERDRY jacket for 33 pounds more than it was being sold for in superdry own store I was ignored and never heard another thing. Stay well clear.......
Hi Thomas, We are sorry that your experience has not met the standards you were expecting on this occasion. We are sorry that you are unhappy with our policy on price matching and we will look into why you were not contacted back about this. I can see you have returned the item to us and we have refunded this for you. I hope this has cleared up any issues you may have. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
Excellent service, very fast delivery, perfect item.
Hi Paul, We are so happy you took the time to leave us such a fantastic review, Thank you! We try our very best to hit the high standards we set ourselves and we are happy we did so on this occasion. Hope to see you shopping again soon. Kind Regards EQVVS Customer Service Team
Circa is rated 4.50 based on 290 reviews