Circa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Circa
Read Circa Reviews
Shipment was very quick to Australia. Goods excellent!
Great service
Very good product excellent service
Great service from ordering to delivery
Amazing items, top service, thank you! πŸ™‚
Very good service.
Hi, Thanks for letting us know how you feel about our service. We'd love to know if you have any suggestions on how we could get your 3-star rating to a 5, as customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Circa. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon. Kind Regards, CIRCA customer service team.
Over charged me on 2 tops that I bought. They were one price in the bag then when I actually paid they had increased in price without me checking. I also applied a 10% code and it only took it off one of the tops not the other. I’ve messaged customer service but they ignored it.
Hi Carl, I’m so sorry that you feel let down by the service we provided. We pride ourselves on our customer service skills and i can see your messages regarding this issue were replied to promptly. Also, the 10% discount, code you used could only be redeemed against sale items, so unfortunatly as the other item you purchased was not in the sale, you will not have received any discount off this item. I will pass this information on to the relevant department to see if they are able to make it more clear what the discount code can be used against. We really appreciate you bringing this feedback to our attention.
Kind Regards, CIRCA customer service team.
Quality service
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your shopping experience with us. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer service team.
fast delivery, good material
Hi Salim, Fantastic to hear! We work hard to ensure all orders are delivered as quick as possible. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Can’t fault the service - unfortunately I had to return the item but everything was straight forward and easy
Hi Ben, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Here at CIRCA, we understand that sometimes, unfortunately, items may have to be returned for one reason or another, we work as hard as we can to make the process as fast and easy as possible for our customers. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind regards, CIRCA customer service team.
Great fits well good quality and quick delivery
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate your wonderful feedback and I am sure we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer service team.
The product was spot on from the pictures and the texts and information you gave was just how it should be well done πŸ‘
Hi Peter, We aim to make your shopping experience with us the best it possibly can be and really appreciate the feedback you have given us on your visit, We hope to see you shopping with us again soon! Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Excellent service 10/10 spot on!!!!!
Hi, Thank you so much for the 5-star review and taking time out of your day to leave us such great feedback, We hope to see you shopping with us again soon! Kind regards, CIRCA customer service team.
I'm very happy with the jacket, great style. However, you guys forgot to remove the security tag, but I fixed it easily, asked here in Target, and they removed it. Thanks
Hi Dusan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Im sorry to hear your order arrived with a security tag attached but happy to hear this did not deter you from leaving us a 5* review. Please get in touch with our customer service team who will be able to offer you a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience that you caused. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service.
Always pleased with my service from Circa
Easy to use and great prices
Easy to use website, delighted with the jacket, speedy delivery, will definitely recommend and will use Circa again
Great service, delivered 3 days earlier than expected, brilliant
Good quality clothes. Fast delivery
Great service fast delivery and refund
Circa is rated 4.50 based on 297 reviews