Circa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Circa
Read Circa Reviews
Bought some items for my sons birthday, he was very pleased with the items purchased, nice easy website to use. Items came really quickly. Had to return one item as didn’t fit but easy returns system and quick refund given. Would not hesitate to purchase from Circa again.
hi i would love to write a review but unfortunately i haven’t received my delivery yet.
Excellent service and quality products.
Excellent service and quick will not hesitate to use again
Very happy with service and product.
Fantastic service, speedy delivery, great product, all brilliant thankyou
Excellent value , good quality product and prompt delivery. Very happy with the service and would definitely use again.
Got what I wanted and when I needed them for.
Very good service
Well done
Don’t do shopping on line as a rule,hate the hassle of returning goods if the item isn’t the right size,due to clothes not being the right cut,under the arms,shoulder to shoulder,etc,I’m always either a large or x-large,depending what I’m buying in the clothes section,but all good though,thanks..
The best.
Great selection, item was despatched quickly and delivered on time. Will definitely use again.
Hi, what fantastic feedback, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. We are happy to hear you like the selection we have available online, new products are being added frequently to our website. So hopefully there will be something new to catch your eye very soon. Kind Regards, CIRCA customer service team.
Great quality, fits well and look good.
Shipment was very quick to Australia. Goods excellent!
Great service
Very good product excellent service
Great service from ordering to delivery
Amazing items, top service, thank you! 🙂
Very good service.
Hi, Thanks for letting us know how you feel about our service. We'd love to know if you have any suggestions on how we could get your 3-star rating to a 5, as customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Circa. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again soon. Kind Regards, CIRCA customer service team.
Over charged me on 2 tops that I bought. They were one price in the bag then when I actually paid they had increased in price without me checking. I also applied a 10% code and it only took it off one of the tops not the other. I’ve messaged customer service but they ignored it.
Hi Carl, I’m so sorry that you feel let down by the service we provided. We pride ourselves on our customer service skills and i can see your messages regarding this issue were replied to promptly. Also, the 10% discount, code you used could only be redeemed against sale items, so unfortunatly as the other item you purchased was not in the sale, you will not have received any discount off this item. I will pass this information on to the relevant department to see if they are able to make it more clear what the discount code can be used against. We really appreciate you bringing this feedback to our attention.
Kind Regards, CIRCA customer service team.
Circa is rated 4.50 based on 290 reviews