Circa Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Circa
"Seem to have what everyone else has ran out of. Fast delivery too."
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review us and with a 5-star review as well! We love hearing about our customer's shopping experience with us. I am in no doubt that we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Great service even bought stuff didn’t fit, quick returns too"
Hi Dean, We appreciate that sometimes you purchase items online and the fit isn't right or you are just not sure if it's your style, we try our very best to make our returns as quick and easy as possible for our customers and it is great to hear your feedback on this. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Amazing products, prices and delivery time"
Hi Niall, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review of your shopping experience with us, It is fantastic to hear such positive feedback. Hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service.
"Great product. Great price and great service. Top job"
Hi Darren, Thank you for taking the time to review us we really appreciate your feedback and great comments, We will no doubt see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Delivery was prompt but the Farah T-shirt I bought had shrunk after one 40 degree wash and the Sik Silk T- shirt I bought at the same time is not worth £30!!"
Hi Greg, I am very sorry to hear about this issue, I can say that the Farah T-Shirt does state that it is to be washed on a 30 Degree wash rather than a 40 Degree was which may explain the shrinking. If you dislike the Sik-Silk T-Shirt you have purchased you can always return the item for an exchange or refund, If you require any further help do not hesitate to contact us on 01522 304 242. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"Good range of products at decent prices and quick delivery"
Hi Jamie, Thank you for taking the time to review us and leaving us your feedback. Hopefully, next time you shop with us we can push that 4 Star rating up to a 5 Star rating! Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"I cannot say enough about using these guys, payment is prompt, delivery was quick, prince's are fantastic, if you haven't ordered form these before I would highly recommend that you do. I'm looking forward to ordering with these guys again Thanks Circa"
Hi Matt, Wow! what a fantastic review and a recommendation to others customers! Thank you so much Matt for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer service team
"Prompt delivery, good price"
Hi Robert, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your shopping experience with us. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer service team.
"Quick service good product fair price"
Hi Donald, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your shopping experience, we are really grateful for your feedback. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer service team.
"😊 very happy great service"
Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we really appreciate all of our customers letting us know about their shopping experience. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer service team.
"Item didn’t fit unfortunately and next size not in stock got a email saying refund will be made and it was promptly would still use again"
Hi Liam, Thank you for taking the time to review us and leave us your great feedback, we are sorry to hear that the items you received were an unsuitable fit and we did not have the requested exchanges in stock at the time but we are happy we could get your refund all sorted for you quickly. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer service team.
"Hey there I’ve only had my cortica trainers a week or so and the sides are coming away from them already I’m not happy with this at all"
Hi Craig, Thank you for leaving us your feedback, I am very sorry to hear about this issue. One of my colleagues has informed me that he has given you a call and has spoken to you about how we intend to resolve this issue for you. Once this has been completed we hope you to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer service team.
"Excellent service and product"
Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and review us. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Fast exchange size. Thank you!"
Hi Octavian, Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Wrong size item was sent due to it being labelled up wrong, unfortunately the correct size was out of stock so had to get a refund. The customer service was good in helping return and refund item just a shame I could get the item I ordered."
Hi, I am so sorry to hear about this issue and will launch an internal investigation into this issue to ensure nothing like this happens again in the future, I am very glad that our customer service team were able to help you out with this issue. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Very happy"
Hi Fabiola, We appreciate you taking the time to review us and thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Really quick service with new stock arriving all the time , reasonably priced and customer service only too happy to help with any queries you may have ."
Hi Steven, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we pride ourselves on our customer service being the highest standard possible for our customers. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Great product for good price"
Hi Pim, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback, thank you for reviewing us. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Ordered a item on 26th march, today is 24th april and still no item or refund."
"My grandson loves your clothes however was very disappointed as I paid for next day delivery and received 6 days later"
Hi June, Thank you for taking the time to review us, I have looked into this issue for you and can see the delay in delivery was because of good Friday and the Easter Bank holiday weekend. We are very sorry you had to wait an extended amount of time for your order but please be assured on a normal working day all Next Working Day deliveries are delivered on time. We hope to see you shopping with us again. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Circa is rated 4.56 based on 82 reviews