Circa Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Circa
"You sent me all the wrong size clothes and the person I spoke to on the phone said you have a no return policy"
"Fast exchange size. Thank you!"
"Delivery took longer then expected"
"Wrong size item was sent due to it being labelled up wrong, unfortunately the correct size was out of stock so had to get a refund. The customer service was good in helping return and refund item just a shame I could get the item I ordered."
"Very happy"
"Really quick service with new stock arriving all the time , reasonably priced and customer service only too happy to help with any queries you may have ."
"Great product for good price"
"Ordered a item on 26th march, today is 24th april and still no item or refund."
"My grandson loves your clothes however was very disappointed as I paid for next day delivery and received 6 days later"
"Very happy with how fast/prompt the delivery of my new jacket arrived BUT very disappointed that the jacket had a button detached ....altho I was given a very small discount as a good will gesture I still had to have this rectified at a cost to myself and inconvenience...."
"Brought a jacket button came off with in a week!!!!"
"Great service no issues item came quicker than expected"
Hi Michele, Thank you for taking the time to review us we really appreciate the feedback from our customers. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Great service. Zero problems."
Hi Simon, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we hope to see you shopping with us again soon and we can try turn 4 stars into 5! Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Ive been happy with all dealings with circa. Felt the marshall artist bomber i returned was washed out looking and the zip seemed warped as it had been washed on a high temp. It was too small anyway but expected better quality for that price....more the brands fault than circa tbf."
Hi Mark, I am sorry to hear that the quality was not what you expected and we will look into this straight away, thank you for continuing to shop with us. No doubt we will see you again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Top quality clothing with fast and quality service!"
Hi Andrew, 'Quality clothing' 'quality service' that is music to our ears, Andrew! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Good delivery slightly over priced"
Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we will take this and use this to improve our service to be the best it can be for our customers. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Fred Perry, always a class product. I ordered over the phone, excellent customer service and polo shirt turned up on time. Would buy again."
Hi Paul, Thank you for leaving us such a great review, we are really happy to hear about the service you received from our Customer service team. We will no doubt be seeing you shopping with us again. Kind Regards Circa customer service team.
"excellent products sold. quick and easy to use"
Hi Kevin, We really appreciate the feedback you have provided us, thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Excellent service and would recommend to anyone"
Hi Dean, We really appreciate your feedback and your recommendation, Thank you for taking the time to review us.We will no doubt see you shopping with us again. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Circa have been a really good choice of mine. Never let me down and customer relations are great. I look forward to more dealings with them."
Hi Gary, We work hard to ensure that we deal with each of our customers on an individual level, Any issues or questions never hesitate to call our customer service team on 01522304242 or by all means please drop us an email or facebook message and we will do our utmost to respond as soon as possible. We will no doubt see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Circa is rated 4.49 based on 71 reviews