Circa Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Circa
"Excellent service and product"
Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and review us. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Fast exchange size. Thank you!"
Hi Octavian, Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Wrong size item was sent due to it being labelled up wrong, unfortunately the correct size was out of stock so had to get a refund. The customer service was good in helping return and refund item just a shame I could get the item I ordered."
Hi, I am so sorry to hear about this issue and will launch an internal investigation into this issue to ensure nothing like this happens again in the future, I am very glad that our customer service team were able to help you out with this issue. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Very happy"
Hi Fabiola, We appreciate you taking the time to review us and thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Really quick service with new stock arriving all the time , reasonably priced and customer service only too happy to help with any queries you may have ."
Hi Steven, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we pride ourselves on our customer service being the highest standard possible for our customers. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Great product for good price"
Hi Pim, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback, thank you for reviewing us. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Ordered a item on 26th march, today is 24th april and still no item or refund."
"My grandson loves your clothes however was very disappointed as I paid for next day delivery and received 6 days later"
Hi June, Thank you for taking the time to review us, I have looked into this issue for you and can see the delay in delivery was because of good Friday and the Easter Bank holiday weekend. We are very sorry you had to wait an extended amount of time for your order but please be assured on a normal working day all Next Working Day deliveries are delivered on time. We hope to see you shopping with us again. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Very happy with how fast/prompt the delivery of my new jacket arrived BUT very disappointed that the jacket had a button detached ....altho I was given a very small discount as a good will gesture I still had to have this rectified at a cost to myself and inconvenience...."
Hi Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to review us, I am sorry to hear about your issue, I am glad to see our customer service team have compensated you for this issue, I'm sure you were also informed if the compensation was not satisfactory we would be more than happy for the item to be returned for a full refund. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Brought a jacket button came off with in a week!!!!"
Hi Stephen, Thank you for leaving us your review I am very sorry to hear about this, I can see our customer service team have sent you a prepaid returns label and you have the returned the item to us and we have fully refunded this for you. Once again we apologise for this issue but hope this has been resolved for you. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Great service no issues item came quicker than expected"
Hi Michele, Thank you for taking the time to review us we really appreciate the feedback from our customers. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Great service. Zero problems."
Hi Simon, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we hope to see you shopping with us again soon and we can try turn 4 stars into 5! Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Ive been happy with all dealings with circa. Felt the marshall artist bomber i returned was washed out looking and the zip seemed warped as it had been washed on a high temp. It was too small anyway but expected better quality for that price....more the brands fault than circa tbf."
Hi Mark, I am sorry to hear that the quality was not what you expected and we will look into this straight away, thank you for continuing to shop with us. No doubt we will see you again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Top quality clothing with fast and quality service!"
Hi Andrew, 'Quality clothing' 'quality service' that is music to our ears, Andrew! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such positive feedback. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Good delivery slightly over priced"
Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we will take this and use this to improve our service to be the best it can be for our customers. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Fred Perry, always a class product. I ordered over the phone, excellent customer service and polo shirt turned up on time. Would buy again."
Hi Paul, Thank you for leaving us such a great review, we are really happy to hear about the service you received from our Customer service team. We will no doubt be seeing you shopping with us again. Kind Regards Circa customer service team.
"excellent products sold. quick and easy to use"
Hi Kevin, We really appreciate the feedback you have provided us, thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Excellent service and would recommend to anyone"
Hi Dean, We really appreciate your feedback and your recommendation, Thank you for taking the time to review us.We will no doubt see you shopping with us again. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Circa have been a really good choice of mine. Never let me down and customer relations are great. I look forward to more dealings with them."
Hi Gary, We work hard to ensure that we deal with each of our customers on an individual level, Any issues or questions never hesitate to call our customer service team on 01522304242 or by all means please drop us an email or facebook message and we will do our utmost to respond as soon as possible. We will no doubt see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Good fast delivery"
Hi Derek, Short, sweet and great to hear! thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Circa is rated 4.57 based on 70 reviews