Circa Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Circa
"Fantastic item and quick delivery."
"Very happy"
"First time buyer and will definitely buy from here again when needed. Bought a Fred Perry t-shirt for my partners birthday which went down very well. The t-shirt was good quality and very nice."
"Easy straightforward ordering from start to finish. Delivery very efficient and helpful. Marvellous internet site which I hope to use again."
"Speedy delivery and return service. Product was as described and of high quality. I returned an item to exchange for a different size but had to pay nearly £8 to post the return item back because it was over £50 as per post office policy.. other companies offer free returns etc. Was slightly disappointing paying £75 for a shirt then having to pay £8 extra to get a different size.."
"First class service"
"The ellese rimini red track top I bought had white stripes on the picture when I ordered it when I received it today the stipes were slightly blue for some reason can’t send it back either cause my mum took tags off"
"There was a button missing on the coat i got bought"
"Great quality & quick delivery"
"Parcel arrived within time stated. Item is excellent quality and fit and just what was wanted. I am sure we will be ordering from the site again."
Hi Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your shopping experience, customer feedback is vital to us and we really appreciate your kind words. We will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"Exellent service,I will buy again."
Hi Allan, Thank you for taking the time to review us and leave us a 5-star review! We will see you shopping with us again soon, Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service.
"Good"
Hi, We very much appreciate you taking the time to review us, We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"Great quality"
Hi Michael, We really appreciate you taking the time to review us and leave us your feedback on your shopping experience. I am sure that we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"Great"
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a 5 - star review! I am sure we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"Excellent quality and delivery"
Hi Stewart, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your kind words on our service, It always great to get feedback from our customers and I am sure we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service.
"Brilliant service all was on time.. ordered a new jacket the other week and first time wearing it got my fingers wet in a half decent bird behind the chippy... good times Kind regards"
"Quick delivery of good quality t shirt fits perfect will use circa again thanks"
Hi, Thank you for leaving us your review and 5 stars as well! Fantastic! It is always great to hear feedback from our customers regarding our service and I am sure we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service
"Good service from circa Apart from delivery service saying the boiler item had been signed for and then left on porch"
Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time to review us and give us your feedback, I will be speaking to the courier to find out as to why this was incorrect marked delivery wise, We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards Circa Customer Service.
"Seem to have what everyone else has ran out of. Fast delivery too."
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to review us and with a 5-star review as well! We love hearing about our customer's shopping experience with us. I am in no doubt that we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Great service even bought stuff didn’t fit, quick returns too"
Hi Dean, We appreciate that sometimes you purchase items online and the fit isn't right or you are just not sure if it's your style, we try our very best to make our returns as quick and easy as possible for our customers and it is great to hear your feedback on this. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Circa is rated 4.55 based on 100 reviews