Circa Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Circa
"Fast, efficient service."
"have not recieved product. wrote message to company not heard back. waste of £65 thanks dont not recommend."
"Delighted with my order as it arrived fast even to me in the far north of Scotland :)"
Hi Colin, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate the kind words and are so pleased you are happy with our delivery service. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Good products and great service no problems will be using this site again"
Hi Joe, great to hear that you will be shopping with us again in the future, we really appreciate you leaving us your feedback. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Ordered a jacket from circa at 2.30 fri afternoon and had it by 10 the next morning. Very fast service."
Hi Gavin, Thank you for your kind words on our delivery service, we work hard to ensure all orders are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible so the customer receives the parcel as soon as possible. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Excellent smooth transaction and very quick delivery"
Hi Neil, Its great to hear such positive feedback on our service, thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"Really happy with circa! Quick delivery and responsive with emails! Lots of choice online also! Thanks"
Hi Steven, Its great to hear all of your fantastic feedback, thank you for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regard CIRCA customer service team.
"Fast delivery, Easy And good selection of brands and products highly recommended"
Hi Hamid, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such fantastic feedback, we really appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
Hi Hamid, Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate your kind words and feedback. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA customer service team.
"online shopping made easy. Even when I've had to return items and/or have items replaced, the Circa support team are very helpful and prompt to help."
Hi Jordan, Here at CIRCA we understand that sometimes, unfortunately, items may have to be returned for one reason for another, we work as hard as possible to make the process as fast and easy as possible for our customers. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"By far the worst customer service I have ever come across. So unhelpful and I would never go near their website again. Also when I pointed out they was selling my SUPERDRY jacket for 33 pounds more than it was being sold for in superdry own store I was ignored and never heard another thing. Stay well clear......."
Hi Thomas, We are sorry that your experience has not met the standards you were expecting on this occasion. We are sorry that you are unhappy with our policy on price matching and we will look into why you were not contacted back about this. I can see you have returned the item to us and we have refunded this for you. I hope this has cleared up any issues you may have. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"Very efficient and fast service all in all the mutts nuts"
Hi Philip, We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your shopping experience was. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"Fast delivery Good prices Quality clothing"
Hi Ryan, Three comments which are music to our ears! Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"As stated very quick will use again"
Hi, We really appreciate you taking the time to review our service. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"Very authentic and promot service. Happy and a satisfied customer."
Hi Swaraj, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I will pass on your fantastic comments to the correct department. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
Stuart Sederquest
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery came when it was meant to at a busy time of year, the product itself I wasn't crazy about but that was my choice and my selection."
Hi Stuart, Christmas is a busy time of year but that just means we work even harder to ensure all deliveries are as quick as possible for our customers. We really appreciate you leaving us such great feedback. If you do need to return your item here is all of our returns information for you - https://www.circa.co.uk/returns-i38 . We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"shirt fitted well and delivery was prompt"
Hi Anthony, We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your shopping experience. We are glad that the sizing was correct for you and we work hard to ensure delivery is as quick as possible. We hope to see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"Reduced price, easy to buy (site straight forward) quick efficient delivery"
Hi Howard, Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your shopping experience with us. We will pass your comments onto the correct department. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
Chris
"Never heard of this site before, it came up as a suggested post on Facebook so I thought I'd have a look at their sale. I was impressed with clothing range and prices. I bought a t-shirt there and then and the delivery was super quick too! Service was spot on. Regular customer from now on for sure"
Hi Chris, We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your shopping experience with CIRCA, for us to hear your great feedback is just what we aim for! We will no doubt see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
"Never heard of this site before, it came up as a suggested post on Facebook so thought I'd have a look at their sale. Impressed me with their stock and prices. Bought a t-shirt there and then and delivery was super quick too! Service was spot on! Regular customer from now on 😀"
"I have ordered from Circa on many occasions and are more than happy with the quality of the clothing I have received. I always check the range of stock Circa have ready for my next purchase."
Hi Paul, Fantastic to hear that you are a regular shopper and each time you are more than happy with your shopping experience. No doubt we will see you shopping with us again soon. Kind Regards CIRCA Customer Service Team.
Circa is rated 4.54 based on 46 reviews