Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Well packaged products, most importantly, Vegan and Cruelty Free
Great products and fast shipping
Fantastic quality, love the glitter effect very happy customer, you can never have enough glitter! Speedy delivery
Enjoy Ciaté products especially the Glitter Flip Lipstick and Glitter Storm. Really wish you'd make available matching lip liners as this makes lips look sharp.

Love the discounts from time to time and wish I knew when the ending date was available across all products as I hate missing out on bargains. These products are the best. I'm a lover of The Glitter 😍
Easy to order and quick delivery
Ended up with the wrong colour lipstick due to a website failure, Cistercian’s were quick to sort it out and send me the correct colours
As a beauty and fashion editor, I love Ciate London products! I recently bought 2 Glitter Flip Transforming Matte to Glitter Liquid Lipsticks - Shade: Scandal. and loved them so much that I bought another 2 - Shade: Surreal. They really make your lips dazzle!
Arrived quickly. These were a great alternative to my usual salon art. A fab diy lockdown look. Really effective
Absolutely amazing lip glosses stay on for ages too!! Fantastic selection of colours.
Easy,fast and an excellent product
Love the glitter lipsticks. Seeing them made me want to buy. Don’t wear red lipstick, but I do love the glitter red, so I will probably buy. Also like the online shopping site which is where I found you.
Extremely wonderful customer service.
Excellent products.
Great products received very quickly lovely colours too.
Love the nail stickers!
Love it! Sparkly, long lasting and definitely attracts attention!
I found Ciate Liquid Lipstick by chance at a makeup sale and loved Dazed. Tracked it down to your website and ordered some more. My fave lipstick and now wear every day! Great service - order arrived really quickly.
Loving the products available
Lovely items, speedy delivery, great service.
So pleased with the customer service I received from this company Great products
fantastic products and the speed of despatch is amazing. communication is fantastic, and you can see every step of the journey of your goodies on their way to you
Ciate London is rated 4.23 based on 2,226 reviews