Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

I purchased 2 of the glitter flip lipgloss. Was super excited to try them . However the texture of the gloss is very dry and tacky and came off extremely easy ( only worn for 1 hour before outer parts of lips started to fade 😔
Great advertising but products don't live up to expectations.
Well packaged, lovely coloured nail polish but 2 of the best colours are very thin and do not apply well, let alone give a good finish.
Bought some nail polish, it was on sale, thank goodness because if I'd paid full price I would have been fuming!! Yes pretty bottles, but the quality of some of the nail polishes was exceptionally poor, thin, watery, poor colour, and when second coat applied to try and improve colour became tacky and didn't stay on! Will not be purchasing again I'm afraid.
The nail varnish arrived in a box, the cellotape was split, I wondered if someone had been inside the box.

Not impressed with the nail varnish within a day it was coming off. Me and my daughter experienced the same issue. I expected something great from this company and their products.
I bought it on offer and after using it I think even that was too expensive.

I love my nail varnish, I wont be buying it again
Love your products but was sent wrong items and I had to pay return postage to get them changed 🙁. Still waiting for replacements
Quick delivery so that was great but the products were poor. Not like advertised at all. Very disappointed.
I’m still waiting for my purchase 3 weeks on. I haven’t really pursued it with the corona virus taking hold, but no one has contacted me to say it’s been dispatched, so still waiting ..... :(
Although the products arrived quickly and the packaging is very pretty they are just nothing like the pictures on the internet. Fulfilled all my worst fears about buying make up without seeing and trying in real life. Very disappointed, I won't be buying any expensive make up online unless it's a product I've already used before.
The lipsticks are very dry and make your lips dry and clumps form. Not happy at all.
I thought they were as glittery as on your adverts. But they are not I’m not %100 Satisfied with them.
The lipsticks dried my lips and there isn’t much glitter to them
Not happy with them at all. Barely any glitter and the texture is awful. They dry out on your lips making them feel really nasty. Had to remove it straight away. Waste of money. Wont be using them again.
Not impressed with Microblade eyebrow pencil at all. It’s dry and doesn’t correct eyebrows at all
Improve lipstick and I will buy more colours, postage was very quick.
I bought 5 different shades. Just 2 of the shades have any depth of colour. All products are very dry on the lips. The product is applied to the lips then you wait before pressing the lips together to release the the reflective element. The reflective element is no where near that displayed in the photos on their website product description. I would not purchase again.
I was so excited to receive my 2 lip course. Sadly the glitter hardly shows. The advert does not look the same on me.
Delivery was prompt. Thats the only good thing really.
The watermelon primer left my skin tight to the point it was sore and tacky so that my makeup wouldn't apply smoothly. Then odd wafts of watermelon throughout the day - stronger than my perfume. I would never buy this product again.
The glitter lipstick I received was very think and the applicator was distorted. I applied it, as per instructions, and it looked nothing like the one shown on the advertisement video. Won't be purchasing again. I did let them know but heard nothing back.
Ciate London is rated 4.23 based on 2,226 reviews