Ciate London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
"I ordered the special eye make up package for a gift for my friend. Although she had no idea what gift was coming for her I told her to expect a package that may need a signature. A couple of weeks passed with nothing, then suddenly she text me to say the package had been left on her back door step which is rarely used. To add even more of an alarm to the, “we have no idea when the package was left”. It was left sometime on the doorstep with no delivery card posted through her letterbox!! Even though I hadn’t paid the full price I had still paid sufficient for me to feel badly done by. I could easily have missed his package or more importantly some stranger could have stolen it and neither of us would have been none the wiser. Beware, if you place an order you may or may not get the package/parcel as no delivery note is left. A very lapse company who could easily be taken advantage of themselves, if the customer is less than honest themselves!! There would have been no way it could or could not have been proved that my order for my friend had been delivered, all because of no delivery note."
"took far too long.ordwred 24/7and arrived 2/8"
"Received my nailvarnishes and was disappointed as 1 had leaked all in the box, messaged yourselves and sent pictures,and you confirmed would send replacement which still not received as of yet 🙄"
"Hello, I ordered 3 items, but the glitter lip gloss effect is so poor on my lips. I am disappointed. My lips going very dry after using your products."
"Ordered the foundation but does not at my skin tone at all. Still waiting for customer service to tell me what to do to swap for a different shade after a week of contact with them.? Lady asked if I wanted a different shade then I've not heard anything since!"
"I am so annoyed, I paid for next day delivery and it did not come next day, so I reached out on twitter and got the standard ‘give us your name and order number and we will look into it’ gave them it and of course, no response for days. Won’t be preferring from Ciate again"
"I guess my problem was sorted, but i would have preferred the refund i asked for. Definitely need to add a refund policy."
"Didnt find the products to be any different from cheaper brands"
"My order didn’t come although I waited and waited. U rang to complain and was fully sorted within 3 days so they came good at the end"
"Good packaging but the lipstick formula is poor."
"Not what it appeared to be sorry I don’t like the product"
"No matter how thin a coat I put on this still comes off when I drink or eat anything and ends up smudging round my mouth. I'm very disappointed with this product"
"Love the colours, BUT within half 9hour the glitter effect started to come off so my lips looked patchy. Glitter effect isn't long lasting so I was very disappointed with the products. Nothing worse having patchy lips where it looks bitty"
"It's not as glittery as on the advert and feels lumpy on the lips, colours ordered were disappointing, didn't seem to match up with the colours on the site"
"Very slow dispatch and delivery"
"No where near as good as other Matt dry lipsticks iv used. Cakey and start wear off easily and fade around lip line causing it to look smeary."
"I saw the videos online for these products and thought they looked really good! So purchased some! I put one on and I found it was really drying and the glitter wasn’t that apparent. I hope others have had a better experience than me."
"Very disappointing. Bought the Jessica Rabbit Eye shadow palette and only used it twice when the product started to 'seal'. The shimmer shades dont seem to want to stick to your eye and the matte shades are really chalky and not much pigment. Emailed customer services and sent pictures only for them to say there is nothing wrong with it and gave me a 20% off my next purchase. Did some research and from the looks of it quite alot of people are having some issues trying to make this work. For the cost you could buy a much better palette. Very disappointing."
"I was disappointed ☹️ not hardly any glitter once pressed lips together, nothing like it shows on advertising"
"Bought the glitter flip lipstick and don’t think the colours are anything like described I bought 2 regular sizes and a small twin pack and none of those colours are like they say they are and the glitter is very minimal."
Ciate London is rated 4.15 based on 1,265 reviews