Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

The glitter lipstick I received was very think and the applicator was distorted. I applied it, as per instructions, and it looked nothing like the one shown on the advertisement video. Won't be purchasing again. I did let them know but heard nothing back.
The lipgloss drums out my lips and there is very glitter glitter. Hardly noticeable. Won’t purchase from this brand again.
Definitely not as glittery as indicated in the advert, in fact one of the colours I ordered hardly glittered at all
Dry and not very glittery
Prompt delivery
Quick delivery and well packaged.
I have to be honest and say Ciate London is a company I have used before but will not be using again. I tried to purchase the mini mani month but couldn't when I contacted Ciate customer services I was told that they didn't ship that product to Scotland. No explanation or apology just we don't send to Scotland. If your company is happy to discriminate against Scottish customers I am happy not to be a customer of your company.
Very misleading, and false advertising. Doubt I will buy from you again as I can't trust it will be accurate. Very disappointed.
Not really very glittery like the advert
Customer service great, shame that the transport and tracking was completely untrue! But returned my next day delivery cost straight away- just frustrating
Sadly lipstick not up to my expectations....the advertising material is very mis-leading and the effect you show on fb is certainly not the effect/result I got. Having read many of the comments it is plain to see how disappointed we all are....
Was really excited to try the glitter lip gloss so ordered two lovely colours Unfortunately neither of them give off any glitter , the glosses were a bit dry as well. Maybe I got unlucky and just had a bad couple
Colours weren't strong enough. And didn't stay on long
I ordered the special eye make up package for a gift for my friend. Although she had no idea what gift was coming for her I told her to expect a package that may need a signature. A couple of weeks passed with nothing, then suddenly she text me to say the package had been left on her back door step which is rarely used. To add even more of an alarm to the, “we have no idea when the package was left”. It was left sometime on the doorstep with no delivery card posted through her letterbox!! Even though I hadn’t paid the full price I had still paid sufficient for me to feel badly done by. I could easily have missed his package or more importantly some stranger could have stolen it and neither of us would have been none the wiser. Beware, if you place an order you may or may not get the package/parcel as no delivery note is left. A very lapse company who could easily be taken advantage of themselves, if the customer is less than honest themselves!! There would have been no way it could or could not have been proved that my order for my friend had been delivered, all because of no delivery note.
took far too long.ordwred 24/7and arrived 2/8
Received my nailvarnishes and was disappointed as 1 had leaked all in the box, messaged yourselves and sent pictures,and you confirmed would send replacement which still not received as of yet 🙄
Hello, I ordered 3 items, but the glitter lip gloss effect is so poor on my lips. I am disappointed. My lips going very dry after using your products.
Ordered the foundation but does not at my skin tone at all. Still waiting for customer service to tell me what to do to swap for a different shade after a week of contact with them.? Lady asked if I wanted a different shade then I've not heard anything since!
I am so annoyed, I paid for next day delivery and it did not come next day, so I reached out on twitter and got the standard ‘give us your name and order number and we will look into it’ gave them it and of course, no response for days. Won’t be preferring from Ciate again
I guess my problem was sorted, but i would have preferred the refund i asked for. Definitely need to add a refund policy.
Ciate London is rated 4.22 based on 1,733 reviews