Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

The packaging of the advent calendar is absolutely stunning, however the whole calendar is falling apart. When i took it out of the box and took off the plastic case the inside of the calendar just fell on the floor.
They say there's a discount but doesn't work for new stuff. The stuff I bought was £18 for 1.5ml... it's tiny and the chameleon colours don't change once it's dry... The mascara is good but definitely too expensive...
shed out of shape.
Can not comment as I am still waiting for delivery 🤔
Quick efficient service
I purchased 2 of the glitter flip lipgloss. Was super excited to try them . However the texture of the gloss is very dry and tacky and came off extremely easy ( only worn for 1 hour before outer parts of lips started to fade 😔
Great advertising but products don't live up to expectations.
Well packaged, lovely coloured nail polish but 2 of the best colours are very thin and do not apply well, let alone give a good finish.
Bought some nail polish, it was on sale, thank goodness because if I'd paid full price I would have been fuming!! Yes pretty bottles, but the quality of some of the nail polishes was exceptionally poor, thin, watery, poor colour, and when second coat applied to try and improve colour became tacky and didn't stay on! Will not be purchasing again I'm afraid.
The nail varnish arrived in a box, the cellotape was split, I wondered if someone had been inside the box.

Not impressed with the nail varnish within a day it was coming off. Me and my daughter experienced the same issue. I expected something great from this company and their products.
I bought it on offer and after using it I think even that was too expensive.

I love my nail varnish, I wont be buying it again
Love your products but was sent wrong items and I had to pay return postage to get them changed 🙁. Still waiting for replacements
Quick delivery so that was great but the products were poor. Not like advertised at all. Very disappointed.
I’m still waiting for my purchase 3 weeks on. I haven’t really pursued it with the corona virus taking hold, but no one has contacted me to say it’s been dispatched, so still waiting ..... :(
Although the products arrived quickly and the packaging is very pretty they are just nothing like the pictures on the internet. Fulfilled all my worst fears about buying make up without seeing and trying in real life. Very disappointed, I won't be buying any expensive make up online unless it's a product I've already used before.
The lipsticks are very dry and make your lips dry and clumps form. Not happy at all.
I thought they were as glittery as on your adverts. But they are not I’m not %100 Satisfied with them.
The lipsticks dried my lips and there isn’t much glitter to them
Not happy with them at all. Barely any glitter and the texture is awful. They dry out on your lips making them feel really nasty. Had to remove it straight away. Waste of money. Wont be using them again.
Not impressed with Microblade eyebrow pencil at all. It’s dry and doesn’t correct eyebrows at all
Improve lipstick and I will buy more colours, postage was very quick.
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,387 reviews