Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Dry and not very glittery
Excellent products
Badly packaged and delivered damaged, Ciaté Customer Service very unhelpful, evasive and unsupportive. I had to pay return cost and find a courier as most including Royal Mail will not accept nail polish or a max of 4 per parcel. It has been a total nightmare, I strongly recommend not to purchase direct from Ciaté as they are just not interested in resolving problems
Very disappointed with my latest Ciate purchase (nailpolishes). I’m grateful to Leah in Customer Care for resolving my issues but I really shouldn’t of had the issues in the first place. Two damaged items and one already open and a used item, one item that said ‘not for resale’ on the back. Other 2 items were ok. They were gifts and I had to keep sending photos to customer care, 3 items finally got replaced but didn't arrive in time for my daughters birthday. One of the replacement items was also open and had gone thick and stringy (nailpolish) i’ve had to throw it away. Not sure i’d shop here again. Standards/quality control has definitely gone downhill.
Excellent service as always, love the items- I don't think I've ever been disappointed by Ciate ever - their makeup and nail products are of an extremely high quality! I'm always impressed and happy to receive my items. The shipping is also very quick and I've never waited long even when ordering sale items.
The glitter flip lipstick is amazing, had loads of compliments and no mess! Lasted for a whole afternoon of eating and drinking :)
Glitter Flip is AMAZING!!
So quick to respond when there was a fault with my order. The Glitter flip is amazing!! Every one needs to have at least one of these lip gloss's in their life!!
Purchased set of lipglosses: via an offer with Martin Lewis (money saving expert) All the colours are great They define my lips beautifully and importantly they have staying power. Previously I have only liked Bourjois over a plethora of makes: I can honestly say that I now prefer these.
great service and products
I cannot fault this companys service. I ordered last minute stocking fillers and they all arrived in time for christmasand all well packaged.
Ciate London is rated 4.22 based on 1,733 reviews