Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

So this has really good coverage and goes on really well. Takes a bit to dry and doesnt really sparkle up like you see on the vids. Also if you breath in through your mouth while its drying beware as you get a terrible chemical taste that burns your throat and makes you cough like mad. A small price to pay for super sparkly lips
Love love Ciatè London with a passion! I have at least now 3 velvet boxes with all of my Ciatè collection in from lipsticks & make-up to my nail varnishes aswell.
The quality and the colours are fantastic everytime!
I also can't wait for the new launch arriving online tomorrow so I will keep my eyes peeled. :D
Funky awesome makeup for ladies who lunch, to high power career folks, to glamazons in drag or for hitting the disco. Ciaté has it all.

Quality is pro level, with high pigmentation and wide variety.

Value for money is quite reasonable. Obviously you can by pharmacy make up brands, but remember that often you get what you pay for. You will pay similar prices for No.7 product which do not have as much pigment and is a similar price to Ciaté but their face skincare is great though so cannot fault them on that. Ciaté certainly wins on the makeup front.
Rouge a levre merveilleux
Firstly beautiful products, it was my first order with ciatè, I was nervous the order wouldn’t arrive, wouldn’t be very good and that I had wasted my money. I initially had a issue with my order and made contact with the customer services who offered 2 solutions to the problem. When the order arrived it was beautifully and well packed. Your able to track the steps and the order which is really good. The products? I am not disappointed and so far have used them pretty much every day. They are all very good quality and lasting on your lips and face. I would use again
I am a relatively new customer of Ciate London, however, I have been extremely impressed with their products and Customer Service. They are excellent. I would highly recommend Ciate based on my experiences dealing with them and the quality of their products.
I bought a lipstick as recommended by hannah martin. Absolutely beautiful, it goes with everything. I was given a discount for recommending a friend which my daughter used to buy an eyeshadow.
Fast delivery, excellent service.
The lipsticks are very dry and make your lips dry and clumps form. Not happy at all.
I saw Ciate Glossy Flip lip gloss on Instagram and it looked fantastic so I ordered two.
When it came I was disappointed because it didn’t have much sparkle about it and wasn’t very glossy.
I did e-mail Ciate and explain but was just told to put it on dry lips leave for 2 mins and then rub lips together and it should be glossy and sparkle. Did this but NO different. Wouldn’t buy again.
Definitely not as glittery as indicated in the advert, in fact one of the colours I ordered hardly glittered at all
Dry and not very glittery
Excellent products
wonderful
I have to be honest and say Ciate London is a company I have used before but will not be using again. I tried to purchase the mini mani month but couldn't when I contacted Ciate customer services I was told that they didn't ship that product to Scotland. No explanation or apology just we don't send to Scotland. If your company is happy to discriminate against Scottish customers I am happy not to be a customer of your company.
Badly packaged and delivered damaged, Ciaté Customer Service very unhelpful, evasive and unsupportive. I had to pay return cost and find a courier as most including Royal Mail will not accept nail polish or a max of 4 per parcel. It has been a total nightmare, I strongly recommend not to purchase direct from Ciaté as they are just not interested in resolving problems
Very disappointed with my latest Ciate purchase (nailpolishes). I’m grateful to Leah in Customer Care for resolving my issues but I really shouldn’t of had the issues in the first place. Two damaged items and one already open and a used item, one item that said ‘not for resale’ on the back. Other 2 items were ok. They were gifts and I had to keep sending photos to customer care, 3 items finally got replaced but didn't arrive in time for my daughters birthday. One of the replacement items was also open and had gone thick and stringy (nailpolish) i’ve had to throw it away. Not sure i’d shop here again. Standards/quality control has definitely gone downhill.
Excellent service as always, love the items- I don't think I've ever been disappointed by Ciate ever - their makeup and nail products are of an extremely high quality! I'm always impressed and happy to receive my items. The shipping is also very quick and I've never waited long even when ordering sale items.
The glitter flip lipstick is amazing, had loads of compliments and no mess! Lasted for a whole afternoon of eating and drinking :)
Glitter Flip is AMAZING!!
So quick to respond when there was a fault with my order.
The Glitter flip is amazing!! Every one needs to have at least one of these lip gloss's in their life!!
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,387 reviews