Ciate London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
"Excellent service as always, love the items- I don't think I've ever been disappointed by Ciate ever - their makeup and nail products are of an extremely high quality! I'm always impressed and happy to receive my items. The shipping is also very quick and I've never waited long even when ordering sale items."
"The glitter flip lipstick is amazing, had loads of compliments and no mess! Lasted for a whole afternoon of eating and drinking :)"
"Glitter Flip is AMAZING!!"
"So quick to respond when there was a fault with my order. The Glitter flip is amazing!! Every one needs to have at least one of these lip gloss's in their life!!"
"Purchased set of lipglosses: via an offer with Martin Lewis (money saving expert) All the colours are great They define my lips beautifully and importantly they have staying power. Previously I have only liked Bourjois over a plethora of makes: I can honestly say that I now prefer these."
"great service and products"
"I cannot fault this companys service. I ordered last minute stocking fillers and they all arrived in time for christmasand all well packaged."
Ciate London is rated 4.15 based on 1,265 reviews