Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Quick delivery
Very quick delivery . Very good quality lipstick . Just a little disappointed in the colour it look a lot redder in the picture that it actually is in fact it's more deep rosy gold than red . The colour I ordered was flash
The polish is ok, chips as per most polishes but ok coverage
Love the product received , very positive review of Ciate London, from the the heart of Wales πŸ’•.
The service was really good cant fault it at all. Produce not to the colour I expected. A lot darker.
I bought 2 glitter flip for £12 plus free delivery. It was a win win bargain for me. Chaos and crush suit beautifully to my brown face. 1 pitfall is one may need more attention to discover it’s glitter.
Fast delivery.
Sorry, I don't know much about Ciate of London. The glitter flip lip colours are the first I have seen of them.
Easy to order from, quick delivery, exactly the right amount of packaging.

Kept up to date with delivery status too. I'd use them again.
Glitter Flip is a great product. Disappointed that the new colour 'Forbidden'
has not been available for weeks-please re-stock!!
. Good company.
Great products at a great offer
Happy with the product
I love the look of the product but have felt disappointed in the two product that I have reviewed recently, however, I have purchased again and these items look lovely...... they are a Christmas gift.
As this is a present I cannot review the goods at present but the parcel was delivered promptly, well packed and looks good, overall a nice present.
I loved receiving the Ciate nail varnish advent calendar 2019 πŸ˜€
Item came as notified
Advent calendar looks expensive. Haven't opened it yet as not advent, but I am hoping the contents are great too.
The nail polish I bought is fabulous although I thought the packaging was excessive
Priced high but I can't deny the quality is high too. Wide range of products. Good stuff
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,284 reviews