Ciate London Reviews

Ciate London 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Lucy Brown
Delivery very fast
fast delivery good service
Company was fast at taking money and posting but product was nothing special
Nice product but not as glittery as the advert suggests
This is the third time I’ve bought this , this time is definitely not as sparkly and the first ones I bought !!
Was pleased with my purchase .
Overall good.
I ordered 2 Glitter Storm lipsticks. Topaz Bronze which was lovely and the colour I expected and Flash Rose which was more pink than the red I was expecting. I would have liked a deep red for a night out, the pink is a bit insipid. Nice product and packaging and it arrived quickly and in good condition.
However i wanted to order the red lipstick and received the purple one, not my colour at all will pass on to my daughter.
Great lipsticks love my glittery sparkling lips. Definitely be ordering more. My friends loved the look and said they be copying me too. Thanks ciate
Very quick sevice, but disappointed with the product.
Great service, great delivery
Interesting lipsticks.
I love the brand however what I bought was £19.95 I’m lucky I got it for £7.95 because the primer was like a tester size and the eye patches were ok I do not think it’s worth £20 with how little the primer was
Quick and efficient service. Lovely lipstick, great colour and texture exactly as shown on website.
Order eye patches veganuary via the O2 priority moments...they arrived quickly but only received 1 rather than the 3...I was emailed by category directly to say they had been a system error and they would be sent to me which arrived 1st class a few days later...although there was an error I cant fault their service or customer service...this has not put me off in using them again.
easy to order great price
Lovely lip gloss stays on all night too.
The foundation is the first and only product I've tried from ciate. Im happy with the product and will certainly be happy to try others in the range.
This product is value for money, and adds extra glamour to your face x
Ciate London is rated 4.26 based on 2,737 reviews