Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Bought 2 gift sets for 2 people (both the same) but entire order was sent loose in 1 box. How that supposed to work?
I’ve never received my items that cost over £48!!!
I just want my money back ASAP
Jenn
Ciate customer services is absolutely shocking and really lets the brand down. I have contacted now three times and have not heard back.
eye lid stamp was dry.. dissapointed
Very disappointed. Colour was not as expected and does not stay on as promised. Would not buy again back to lip infinity stays on all day and cheaper 😓
I was not impressed with the lipgloss that I bought it rubs off far to much and smudges your face and hands I wouldn’t recommend.
These lipsticks are really not as advertised. The advert promises glitter lipstick, but what I received are very disappointing and not worth the money I paid
I ordered the glitter flip on the bogof..i was really looking forward to it arriving but was bitterly disappointed. It looked cakey when applied,there was no glitter and it was very drying on the lips. Total waste of money.
Really disappointed with this product. Not as sparkly as the images portray.
I'm sorry to say these brought me out in cold sores.
Hardly any glitter and they dont last on your lips. Keeps getting all over your teeth
Extremely frustrated and dissappinted to the point i will never again purchase anything from ciate in the future. I actually want a full refund
Both prpducts arrived one had a nib so frayed it was unusable. The other had no liquid in it. The one with the rubbish nib destroyed my nails and stained them so badly that i had to pay £30 to have them unstained in a salon. They had to file my nails which has damaged them. It also went on after a second coat and looked like sand paper. I highly reccomend using rimmel instead..... very unhappy and want my money back. Awful awful products and felt ripped off.
Will also write a review on facebpok. Twitter and will try and find trust pilot to also give ciate 0 stars
Want my money back
Deeply unsatisfied
Bad product..And customer services very poor, happy to take your money that's all....won't be buying these overpriced items again
I can’t believe that these products are so expensive when the quality is terrible!

The lip gloss is leaves lips incredibly dry with the need to apply lip balm, and the finish is matte.

The glitter in the lip gloss sheds leaving a glittery trail

Do not waste your money, I only bought it as it was a super saving via the Martin Lewis newsletter
Ordered on 13th March, Royal Mail have lost/stolen the first package and the replacement one hasn’t even been dispatched yet.
Sorry but it's utter pants not much glitter and seems to smudge
The colour was nothing like what It should have been and hardly any glitter when you pressed your lips together.
I contacted ciate London by email and this is what I received back !!!! 20% off my next order !!! Im not happy with the first order so why would I purchase anything else and waste my MONEY!!!!

We are so sorry to hear you are extremely dissatisfied!
We can't account for the colour being different, every screen has a different calibration and the images have been matched to a true representation of the product.
Please take this code for 20% off your next order, by way of an apology.
Code: 20_SORRY
​Best wishes,
Julia
Customer Services
Very disappointed
product not good
I was really disappointed with my purchase. I was so looking forward to receiving my lipsticks. I thought they were supposed to last but after 1 cup of tea and a biscuit it was nearly off. I would not recommend.
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,269 reviews