Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Great service, communications were also very good, the items arrived safe & sound and were exactly what we had ordered !
Great !
Excellent service. Fun to use.
Excellent service - made shopping a pleasure
Great service and delivery
Love ciate! Definitely going to keep buying
Ordered item,it was dispatched really quickly,arrived in lovely packaging and I absolutely love the Lipstick!very sparkly!perfect for a night out!thank you.will order again.
Ordered watermelon primer and lipstick and got a offer of the makeup and bits . It came really quick and was packaged beautifully. The free make up was amazing quality and was used straight away. Great products and will definitely buy more.
First order and certainly won’t be the last. Fabulous colours and great service
Good quality primer.
Excellent product. I bought lip glosses which are shiny creamy and amazing colours. I highly recommend this product.
Worked v well thanks!
Fantastic service and beautiful product!
Fabulous so pleased ❤️❤️
Omg, I absolutely love these glitterflip lipsticks - I have 8 now - such beautiful colours and really long lasting. I usually have to wipe it off with a makeup wipe at the end of the day ! Superb !
Love the shimmer gloss & the lip plumpers went on smooth. :)
Lipstick lovely. Delivery very quick.
I love a lipstick that stays on.
Secondly love glitter.
Fab colours to choose from.
Would highly recommend
I recently bought the Everyday Vacay setting power. I was sceptical but the reviews were good. I can say it is absolutely a game changer. The entire purchase was brilliant, from the website, communication via email and fast shipping.
Love the glitteflips, even better getting 3 for the price of one. Arrived quickly.
I love these,I have 5 now.The colour I really want is always out of stock. But I love what I have.
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,352 reviews