Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Speed of delivery was alright.
Only tried glitter flip lipsticks and even then only because they were on BOGOF. Probably won't ever order from ciate again.
Delivery time as expected
Quick despatch
I returned both lipsticks as they were the wrong colour. Not yet received a refund
Expensive postage and slow delivery
Speedy delivery
On instagram it said buy 1 get 1 free that didn’t happen also the product that I brought did not have any glitter when I smacked my lips together as stated
I’m not that impressed !
Delivery was quick and product is brilliant. Only problem is the colour is darker than in the photos online so I wont use it much
My order was processed with efficiency & good service
It took a while after placing the order for it to arrive but when it did, it was beautifully packaged and I was very impressed with the attention to detail. Everything was as described but when I started using the nail varnishes, I was disappoiinted to find that it started chipping with 24 hours of application. This is not what I would expect for a premium brand product and I would have been very upset had I paid full price and not bought the items on offer. There are much cheaper brands that last much longer.
Lovely bronzing set, however very disappointed with the 'Courntey Act Stamp and Drag' product - the stamp end dried up after two uses.
Website easy to use and products all look fabulous. Item arrived promptly and wrapped well. However on use am finding that the coverage of the nail varnish isn't great, it needs three coats, plus it chips very quickly. It's such a shame as the colours are nice, but it's just not worth the time applying it for it to chip and come off so quickly.
I got the glitter lip gloss,it's very nice and sparkly but unfortunately the colour isn't very bold and goes on very streaky :(
Quick efficient service
A bit of a mixed review:
Fantastic product! The Glitter flips were amazing- I bought 6 in the end. I would highly recommend the product but sadly the delivery and slow response customer service let them down. My delivery went missing, I was given a tracking number that did not work- I contacted Ciate customer services who responded very slowly and in the end I actually tracked down my parcel myself. Lucky I work with Royal Mail and I asked our regular delivery guy to hunt for it for me. He went back to HQ and found it a few days later.
Unfortunately delivery and customer service is really important to me. Therefore I would have to give a 10/10 for the product but would not buy again offline- if I found the product in stores I would buy one of each colour because they are fab!
Good website and efficient shipping. However taken one star off as the email I sent regarding the Wanderwand lipstick hasn't been replied to yet (2 days).
Delivered quickly
Lovely products but some glitter products not as glittery as others e.g chaos glitter flip
Ciate London is rated 4.23 based on 2,266 reviews