Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

I haven't received my products yet....
Really disappointed! Nothing like the adverts for it! I wouldn’t recommend.
Badly packaged and delivered damaged, Ciaté Customer Service very unhelpful, evasive and unsupportive. I had to pay return cost and find a courier as most including Royal Mail will not accept nail polish or a max of 4 per parcel. It has been a total nightmare, I strongly recommend not to purchase direct from Ciaté as they are just not interested in resolving problems
Very disappointed with my latest Ciate purchase (nailpolishes). I’m grateful to Leah in Customer Care for resolving my issues but I really shouldn’t of had the issues in the first place. Two damaged items and one already open and a used item, one item that said ‘not for resale’ on the back. Other 2 items were ok. They were gifts and I had to keep sending photos to customer care, 3 items finally got replaced but didn't arrive in time for my daughters birthday. One of the replacement items was also open and had gone thick and stringy (nailpolish) i’ve had to throw it away. Not sure i’d shop here again. Standards/quality control has definitely gone downhill.
I would like to be able to review the 2 Editor Palettes that I ordered over 2 weeks ago but as I have never received them I can't. I have emailed Ciate customer service twice and rung once to report non delivery of my order but only received replies to say they are 'looking into it'. I've since emailed to ask for a refund of my money or the items replaced but have heard nothing more for the last week. This is dreadful customer service and I am now resigned to having to make a claim through PayPal to get my money back. Needless to say I will not be ordering anything from Ciate ever again.
Sent me a damaged product and made no real effort to resolve.
I’m not happy with quality of the product at all
Rubbish no sparkle at all very disappointed
Poor quality do not glitter up
Disappointed could not see any glitter on this lipstick very misleading
Not as advertised. Sparkle is barely there. Dry and ugly lipstick when on. Never buying again from this company.
I still have not received my order!!
Really disappointed with the product. Not only that, when I ordered and buy one get one free I got charged for both
Hi there
I ordered the glitter changing lipstick . Package came super fast and I so was excited to try them. However I’m sorry to say I was disappointed and won’t use them . The application was easy with good coverage but they made my lips feel really dry and not comfortable to wear.
From purchase to delivery was good and quick.
Product not as expected, feel cheated ....
Followed instructions and very little if any sparkle . Even on night out under lights .. gutted is understatement
This product needs to be rebranded ..
Nothing like what I saw on the advertising video. The pink is too dark for my complexion so won't be wearing it.
Je suis très déçu de mon achat car le produit est nulle il ne fonctionne pas. Et j'ai payé cher pour un un produit comme celui-çi 😡😠
Disgusting customer service refused refund
Hi Janine,

Many thanks for offering your feedback. Our Customer Service team have had correspondence with you and have offered to resend your item, or issue you a credit note. It is not within our policy to offer refunds on lost items I'm afraid.
Please do reply to our Customer Service Team with the option you'd like and we'll happily proceed to help you.

Best wishes,

Ciaté CS x
Haven't received parcel yet.
Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 2,268 reviews