Ciate London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
"I absolutely love my Glitter Storm lipstick! The whole purchasing process was very easy, and delivery was super fast, too. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ"
"Glitter flip Candy is amazing - sooo glittery, love it"
"I order the Chloe morello set for my sisters birthday and you sent me expired make up!! The expiry date is December 2018!!!! I have emailed you with the evidence and requesting a full refund. No one has got back to me how embarrassing this was meant to be a birthday gift"
"Omg, I love this set. Such vibrant beautiful colours. The fact that they glitter is a bonus. ๐Ÿ˜€"
"I love it ! โค๏ธ"
"I mainly purchase the amazing nail polishes and treatments. I adore the colours, ease of use and the fact they last so long. The treatments help keep my nails healthy so can show off the polish at its best. My orders arrive in a timely manner and are beautifully packaged."
"Items received quickly, nicely boxed and products are beautiful."
"Easy to order and very quick delivery, very happy."
"Love this, colours are amazing. My favourite mascara and liner."
"Very efficient delivery time. Packed beautifully. Love these products. Exceptional value for money."
"Perfect service, fast shipping to Germany, good products. I will definenitely use the online shop again!"
"Amazing product and service, I ordered a few items form my wife's wish list and forgot the discount code, one quick email and the discount refunded amazing level of service I will defiantly get some other bits of her wish list ready for Christmas."
"I’m very pleased with the products. They are excellent. And I have experienced excellent customer service. Excellent"
"Amazing products, Staff very helpful and friendly"
"Great products great service."
"Ordered some cute mini glitter flip liquid lipsticks from the sale, and the staying power is AMAZING! Lasted all day, with eating and drinking, but it did become drier as the day wore on. I also purchased the new Extraordinary Foundation, and the colour match was spot on with their shade finder! I haven’t tried it as a full coverage foundation yet, but it says it’s buildable so will give it a go over the weekend! Really pleasantly surprised with their makeup as I’ve only ever associated this brand with nail polishes!"
"First class lip glosses beautiful course. Arrived super quick and packed in a lovely box. Communication was great."
"I love this website, and the products and service are excellent. High quality to rival designer brands but less expensive. Also an ethical company"
"Quick delivery great products"
"Great speedy delivery. Love the Wonderwand Mascara!! Won't use any other now"
Ciate London is rated 4.14 based on 1,247 reviews