Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Best lipgloss around would like more variety in the colours
Fantastic colours, fantastic value πŸ’…πŸ’…
Totally love Ciates products. Some are a little expensive but their products last and are great quality. Love some of the unusual colours for polish and eyeshadow.
Ciate is fabulously incredible!
Loved my nail stickers, so many fun designs and since I change my nail colour so often I have loads to choose from. Very easy to apply, look professional and they easily stay on as long as the polish does. Brilliant!
Lovely lipsticks, brilliant quick delivery. Thank you 😊
Fast delivery, nicely packaged but disappointed with the product
Glitter lipstick is falsely advertised! Nothing at all like the advertisement
Não recebi nada
Kept me completely up to date on my pre-order and even sent it out sooner than expected. Well packaged. Occasionally get sent offers and promotions that are welcome.
Very glad I ordered the lip gloss whilst on offer.
Whllst I didn’t expect the lip gloss to be as dazzling as the advert suggested, they are a complete disappointment they are heavyweight claggy and have hardly any glitter at all ever been had ? Yes
Would not recommend.
Love the designs. But the sticker doesn’t always feel flat to the nail so becomes a little lumpy and makes it tempting to pick
Great service and products!
Nail polish is long lasting but mini pots are really tiny.
Absolutely love the Cheat Sheet stickers!
Excellent product & service
When my girlfriend had introduced me to Ciaté ,i instantly fell in love with their make-up collection, ( sets..), their new coconut face mist, and their lipstick and especially the hydrating lip oil ..!! and ofcourse their packaging and excellent shipping service ect.!!
♥οΈπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ
Best lipgloss/stick I've owned and I'm 54! Beautician! Would love brighter colours please
Very fast delivery
Love the lip mask...works really well will definitely be buying some more...thank you

The eye patch was lovely thanks
Ciate London is rated 4.23 based on 2,231 reviews