Ciate London Reviews

Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Delivery was very fast
Fast delivery
Very good, quick and easy process to order and for delivery.
Make up looks such great quality. It’s is the Best I have looked since lockdown :)
I ordered 3 Jessica rabbit products but unfortunately the eyeshadow palette was broken but I got in touch about it and I was sent a replacement after sending a few photos. Very happy with the customer service
Very bright and sparkly - tastes a bit funny not that you are going to eat it. Good value for the money. Wish I’d picked lighter colours to wear more than often.
Fast delivery
Great fast service. Plenty of choice and reasonably priced.
I absolutely love Ciaté London’s makeup range. I love the colours they have for their nail polish but I’ve found they don’t last long on my nails and chip or peel off after a day, no matter which top coat I use. If I can find a secret to making them last longer though it would be great as I have around 20-30 colours from their range.
Easy to order from the site and fast delivery. Loved the glitter lipsticks, great colours and value for money. Cant wait to make my next purchase
Bought the glitter flip liquid lipstick and it was fantastic! Good quality. Even with quarantine it arrived in good time
Prompt delivery.
Lovely products ❤️
Fast delivery
very good service, goods received as described and early.
Products arrived very promptly, thank you
good service and quick delivery
The lipsticks I ordered arrived very quickly. No complaints there. All I will say is I think there is a lot of ‘artistic licence’ in the advertising. Definitely nowhere near as glossy and glittery as the adverts suggest, so quite disappointed on that count. It’s okay though, feels nice on the lips just doesn’t look like I was expecting.
Good quality I love the thickness and texture of the foundation, the only problem for me is I done the match before hand and found the shade a little too light. I would like an exchange for a darker shade.
Love the colours. The sparkle doesn't always work.
Delivery very fast