Ciate London Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Over a week
"Delivery was speedy and its deffo worth my money will buy again"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Love the Jessica Rabbit's highlight, the Glitter Storm cream and liquid lipsticks. Love how fast the shipping is, love the discounts, fair price, excellent product quality, my only big BUT is that I don't like the smell of the lipstick bar."
"Service was prompt delivery arrived on time"
"I got the glitter lip gloss,it's very nice and sparkly but unfortunately the colour isn't very bold and goes on very streaky :("
"Purchased 2 lipgloss which drys and u smack your lips together and booom glitter pops... love the product lasts for hours would not budge"
"Extremely prompt service"
"I’m in love with Glitter Flips and have got all my work colleagues obsessed with them too 😂 I think we nearly have the whole collection between us"
"Fast delivery and well packaged. I love the staying power of my lipgloss and that it turns to matt finish. Had many compliments on the shades."
"Absolutely gorgeous eyeshadow palette, long lasting and high pigmentation... finally!!! Glitter flip lip gloss stays on for hours, very happy!"
"Delivery is quick, products gorgeous, packaging cute. Can't complain about anything. Love it ❤️"
"Great company ; great products ; great results : I love it !!! And keep on going to be a star everyday ! thanks to Ciaté London ! Martine"
"Very prompt"
"Absolutely love their long lasting lipsticks! Please don't ever stop making them! :)"
"Quick efficient service"
"The glitter flip lipstick is amazing, had loads of compliments and no mess! Lasted for a whole afternoon of eating and drinking :)"
"Excellent, quick delivery. Amazing products"
"Bought lipsticks as a birthday gift so they haven’t been tested yet but delivery and communication with this site was amazing no problems at all thanks x"
"Very nice, good colour! Pleasantly surprised. Will definitely buy again"
"Great customer service."
"Love this product arrived promptly And it really is as it is shown on advert. Can see me purchasing some more"
Ciate London is rated 4.08 based on 1,121 reviews