Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Ciate London 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Lucy Brown
Harkiran Bains
Absolutely love these products and the service provided. Great offers and value for money.
The designs are very cool, after I ordered (impuls buy from isnta) I found several ones similar way cheaper but I do think the designs weren't as good. They don't last 7 days either but the best thing is how easy they are to apply
Everything gorgeous that I ordered and quick delivery too ,sale items fabulous
I absolutely loved the ‘Fun Fair’ nail wraps. They were easy to apply and lasted longer than 7 days which is amazing given how many times a day I wash my hands have small children. I would definitely use these again! My only complaint is they’re a little bit on the pricey side. I think I would’ve expected 2 sheets of nail wraps for the price.
Superb quality and very fast service. Thanks
Very impressed
Very happy with the purchase
Great result in literally 2 minutes 💅
My shipment has been lost twice!! So more than a month after, I still don’t have it. Worst online shipment ever. I will not buy here ever again nor recommend it to anybody.
Love Ciate!
I love this liquid lipstick!! The colour is so flattering and long lasting!! 10/10.
I love buying from Ciate: their sales are amazing and I absolutely love their new nail cheat sheets, so much in fact I’m on my second set!! Brilliant website and delivery is usually fast. Keep doing what you do! 💕
I love ciate london as a brand always so helpful Great service, fast delivery, amazing products I recently purchased the Edna collection the formula is amazing, packaging stunning as always, I had so much fun creating a look with that. The summer vacay collection is absolutely beautiful I’m in love with it. and I got a nail polish, which I love ciate Polish is there some of the best out there,
Is very good for me ❤️
The products are always wonderful and I had a minor issue with my delivery which was solved quickly by the friendly and responsive customer service! Will definitely be shopping direct from them again.
Product is not very glittery as pictured more of a matte look wanted a glittery lip for a festival but wont be using this very drying on the lips too.
Very pleased with product and delivery.
First time purchase, will definitely be buying more
Love my Miss Piggy Mirrors !
Absolutely adore the dewy blush cheek tint - gives a healthy glow. The hydrating lip oil feels so nourishing & gives allure to lips & the skin tint feels smooth giving a glamorous sheen. A tiny amount of No 9 tint results in wonderfully sculptured cheeks. Thank you from a mature customer!
Ciate London is rated 4.26 based on 2,771 reviews