Ciate London Reviews

Ciate London 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Lucy Brown
Very fast shipping
Love everything about Ciate products
Love their cosmetics! They are great quality and the service is great too
I don’t receive my package
Shocked at how poor this product is. Could say it deserves to be looked at by trade description people . No glassy finish, colour match awful. Total waste of money.
I totally love Glitter flip lipstick. It is so long lasting and just looks so glamorous 💄💋💖
Dewy Skin collection my current faves.
Very smooth delivery. I had great customer experience.
Loved my makeup I’d ordered
There was no option to include a message on the packing slip or hide the price, let alone have it gift-wrapped or anything, so this is not the site to buy from if you are ordering a present for someone. Additionally, a week after I placed the order I received a promotional email telling me the item was now 30% off, which isn't particularly helpful. The mirror itself is okay enough but not particularly high quality, essentially a £5 mirror that you pay £18 for just because it has Miss Piggy on.
Not as advertised at all. It didn't give the dewy finish as promised and despite using the colour match service, I ended up with a product way to orange for my skin. This was a complete waste of money. My product arrived all bashed and looked very scruffy.
Absolutely love this product.
Ciate London 5 star review on 29th April 2021
All good, fast delivery, luckily no import tax charged!
A very professional and friendly company. Bearing in mind it's nigh on impossible to choose the right shade of foundation with a new company,online, I chose quite well. I love the fact that there is no animal cruelty with every purchase that I make. That makes me feel good to be championing such a wonderful ideal. I do hope that they will be able to expand into skincare. The products are fun and reasonably priced. The best company that I have ever dealt with, impossibly responsive which is amazing. Good Luck to Ciate.
Quick service
Good, prompt delivery.
Bellissimo , duraturo nella giornata, facilissimo da applicare.
Love this product range - instant fresh & healthy look
Excellent contact with customer so you know where your order is at all times. Quick delivery. Will use again
Saw Hannah Martin make up use this so that’s why I tried this brand