Ciate London Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Over a week
"The lipglosses are absolutely fabulous. The colours look great and the glitter adds that extra glamour. My lipstick or lipgloss never stay put but was so impressed that these stayed on for hours and hours. Five out of five"
"I bought two Glitter Flip lip gloss on a BOGOF and I love them! I also bought some amazing nail polish, an irridescent shade with turquoise and gold. Ciaté is my favourite brand for nail polish as their colours are so original (bring back Oil Slick!) and the quality is excellent. They arrived super quick. Happy customer!"
"Best lipstick ever. At age sixty I've never been able to wear lipstick that doesn't, slide off my lips, dry them out, transfer to my teeth or seep into my face. This is a revelation and to top it off its Vegan. To say I'm ecstatic is an understatement! Thank you Ciate x"
"Fantastic customer service"
"Very slow dispatch and delivery"
"Lovely selection of colours . Excellent quality- go on easily and stay put - no smudging .Would def recommend ❤"
"Absolutely love my glitter lipstick s Last all day 👍"
"Brilliant value"
"Glitter Flip is AMAZING!!"
"Great, innovative product and fast service. Faultless."
"So quick to respond when there was a fault with my order. The Glitter flip is amazing!! Every one needs to have at least one of these lip gloss's in their life!!"
"If there is ever a zombie apocalypse that makes me choose between Ciate nail Polish and food, I'm choosing Ciate. My favourite colour right now Is tempest try it out."
"Good quality and fast delivery!"
"No where near as good as other Matt dry lipsticks iv used. Cakey and start wear off easily and fade around lip line causing it to look smeary."
"Purchased set of lipglosses: via an offer with Martin Lewis (money saving expert) All the colours are great They define my lips beautifully and importantly they have staying power. Previously I have only liked Bourjois over a plethora of makes: I can honestly say that I now prefer these."
"The company on a whole was very fast and sufficient with my order."
"Very fast shipment, professional customer care."
"I saw the videos online for these products and thought they looked really good! So purchased some! I put one on and I found it was really drying and the glitter wasn’t that apparent. I hope others have had a better experience than me."
"Just bought something from the “Jessica” range. Love the packaging. The highlighter is going to look gorgeous with a tan. The lipstick is perfect red glamour. Also have a couple of the glitterflip lipglosses. Super colours."
"A long lasting lipstick good for day and a night out. Would recommend."
Ciate London is rated 4.02 based on 892 reviews