Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Fantastic service, kept me updated with my delivery date. Very quick delivery too. Definitely recommend Ciate to others not only for their products but their customer care 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Arrived as scheduled. Lovely gift set
I ordered a nail polish calendar with a discount code from the MSE website for a present for somebody. Exceptional service. The parcel arrived in immaculate condition and well before the time stipulated. The nail polish colours are beautiful. I have ordered from Ciate before and apart from products being vegan they are outstanding. The nail polish does not chip easily either. Highly recommended
Quick shipping and great makeup mirror!
quality makeup minus a pretentious price.
Item arrived very quickly.
Best eyebrow product I have used. Easy to apply, great colour,looks natural and stays on for a couple of days. I love it, thank you.
Ciate London 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
High quality products and amazing choices of colours.
Ciate London 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
This is the best brand of nail polish I have tried. I applied it two weeks ago and no chips, cracks or flakes at all - I am very impressed.
Very happy with item purchased and delivery. Would recommend Ciate without hesitation.
Great nail varnish, lovely colours and it doesn’t chip, it stays looking as good as new even up to a week after applying - brilliant!!
Amazing set of different colours and great quality mini nail varnishes! I love them!
We had the nail varnish advent calendar with a voucher from MoneySavingExpert. Love the colours. Good quality nail varnish that is lasting well.
It’s my first time shopping with ciate and I love all the products I ordered especially the foundation which gives brilliant coverage and goes on silky smooth and absorbs really well! I also ordered the nail stickers which are fab as not being able to get nails done during lockdown it’s nice to be able to do something a bit different from time to time.
Bought the nail polish advent calendar after it popped up in an email from Money Saving Expert. It was a gift for my flatmate. I was really impressed with the quality of the packaging, really lovely design, and products. The ‘mini’ nail polishes behind the doors were actually not that mini! I’ve bought regular polishes that were smaller. Great range of colours too. Flatmate saved the doors from the advent calendar windows to add the inspirational quotes to her mood boards. Definitely very happy with the purchase.
Arrived quickly and in perfect condition. A lovely set to share or as a whole present.
Super swift service
Very good items and quick delivery.
Bought my wife a gift for valentine's day, great value and quality. Would definitely recommend and use Ciate again.
Not sure why this batch of nail varnish so poor in quality I have also included a picture as one of the brushes is unusable
Excellent colours and quality