Ciate London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
"Great products!"
"Lipsticks are nothing like as advertised. They also clog if you apply more than one coat."
"Excellent service from Ciate London, order arrived promptly, and I love it! Marvellous coverage, magical glitter and no smear, what more could a girl want?"
"Super fast deliver and great quality products, very happy!"
"I adore Ciate London products and it all started with a nail varnish. The mixture is magical and I love sparkles. I have brought both Jessica Rabbit release for my sisters and they love how fun, cute and wearable they are. Thanks to Jefferre Star, I gave the glitter flip a go and it works wonders - can’t wait to sparkle at my upcoming Christmas work party."
"I absolutely love these liquid lipsticks, they stay put really well and look amazing, The postage was amazingly quick!"
"Sadly lipstick not up to my expectations....the advertising material is very mis-leading and the effect you show on fb is certainly not the effect/result I got. Having read many of the comments it is plain to see how disappointed we all are...."
"The lip glosses were lovely and arrived quickly"
"Impressive website"
"Bought two lipgloss for Christmas gifts but they look so lovely I may buy for me too! Happy with service and quick delivery."
"For my daughter in law 😊😊"
"Beautiful colours and really does sparkle like the adverts. However beware of how the shades look on website. I went for trouble thinking it was red for Halloween but its so orangey. Devastated wish i had purchased storm now. But beautiful beautiful lipstick and so innovative"
"love this colour i got so many compliments on it. it so shimmery but feels grown up. looks amazing on deeper skin tones too!"
"Amazing literally the best looking, best value, best lip gloss ever. Gorgeous colours I bought scandal and lovesick would definitely recommend. Rachel x"
"delivery π‘Έπ’–π’Šπ’„π’Œ and well packaged"
"Everything with the process was fine, it's just that they were doing two for 1 on the glitter flip glosses. I ordered two different colours and they sent me two of the same (scandal)."
"I bought two glitter flip lipsticks and I love them 😍"
"Excellent service"
"I love Ciate London - constantly coming up with innovative products"
"Love it. Colours are great and delivery was on time."
Ciate London is rated 4.16 based on 1,338 reviews