Ciate London Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Ciate London

How would you rate Ciate London ?

"I love my product and the little accessories were bonus. Very good quality and reasonable pricing. Definitely recommend it."
"Always fantastic buying from ciaté, great products and amazing service."
"Lovely purchase of a set of three Gelology mini sizes to try them out. I ordered two colours and a top coat. Very happy with service, value, and product, which is fantastic. Two coats and the colour shift polishes are amazing. The best I have ever used. A coat of top coat finishes them beautifully. Last time for me is 2 to 3 days. They are easy to remove. Will be ordering more."
"Very quick service, packaging a little smushed."
"The eyeliner that i got was amazing. It arrived quickly and stays on quite well."
"great products,super fast service highy recommended."
"Fast and efficient service"
"Lovely nail polishes last well I found needed 3 coats for a lovely cover. Arrived promptly too."
"Love the product! Speedy delivery!"
"My review would have been very good if it was just for the nail varnish, which was absolutely gorgeous and looks fabulous on (new geology? shades). Unfortunately, this was let down by the fact that I had difficulty using a discount code which then took a couple of days to sort out, which then meant I was forced to order on a next day delivery postage cost (as I wanted them for my holiday) at a cost of £5.95. The package was then addressed incorrectly and posted through someone else's door and my husband had to go and fetch it. I had to ask for a refund on the postage, which should have been offered. The lady I dealt with at Ciate was very helpful, but the rest of the service let it down."
"Hi, I brought this items through 02 discount to this company and were looking forward to it but when I tried on the pink colour nail paint - few hours later some of it change colour to darker, which look two separate tone of colours (pink) on my nails - don’t looked very nice and surprised it chips after two/three days. I only wore it at weekend. Not happy. I have other nails paint products from other company that last longer and this one doesn’t. First time I tried this."
"The quality of the polish is good, but the colour or the pale one looks nothing like the picture on the website. It is almost white in the bottle, but looked more like a pale tan colour on the site. I would not have ordered if I had realised."
"The eyeliner is perfect for me so easy to apply perfect flicks with the fine line pen"
"lovely and smooth and very easy to use"
"The prouduct was amazing! Quick delivery and easy checkout. Would buy again!"
"Nice fast easy transaction no hassle."
"It smudged very quickly not an attractive look."
"Longs lasting and fabulous colours"
"I haven’t received the item yet"
"Wow !! Fantastic very happy"
Ciate London is rated 4.37 based on 86 reviews