Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

looks good I bought it for a xmas present so haven't tried any of the products
What an exciting box of wonderful Ciate cosmetics. My friend and I couldn’t wait to try the gorgeous lipsticks, eye pencils and shadows. Delighted with my purchase.
really great selection and great quality very happy
Awesome looking, beautiful products which feel like a real treat! So glad I chose ciaté
Excellent value for money amazing quality and products with great variety
For how much they should have cost i was truly disappointed that they didn't even come in a presentation box as I bought for a present and they were just lose in a brown packaging box... Not great
shed out of shape.
Brilliant stuff, excellent postage times. Didn't have to contact customer service so can't give a review on that.
Prompt, professional and helpful. Fabulous products!!
Great value and lovely stuff.
This was bought as a birthday gift for my wife who at the time of writing hasn't yet opened it.
I purchased it as part of a Martin Lewis MSE offer apparently at much reduced price for the contents - apparently it was worth around £100 but having looked at the contents I'm not sure why.
The packaging was appalling with various items of makeup thrown in a box - very disappointing but hopefully the wife will be pleased.
Can not comment as I am still waiting for delivery 🤔
Amazing😍😍😍 My boyfriend got me the ciate makeup haul and I absolutely fell in love with it! I'm tired of saying thank you to him, but I'm really grateful cause it's absolutely amazing! I had never bought anything from Ciate before but now I can't stop scrolling through the website and the IG page! Loved everything!
Colours I’ll never use, It looks like it was just getting rid of stock that you couldn’t sell. Even my daughter hated them
Received order after a short delay. One nail varnish bottle was broken but after a short email was replaced without quibble. All good.
Absolutely lovely to receive the makeup haul!!! Very well done Ciate!!!
Great customer service and great products too - really understanding and helpful - I made a error but they were kind in pointing it out nicely -
Excellent items, good quality, a bargain, thank you!
Received all the colours like dark blue, dark grey and dark green which I will never use. Waste of money
Wonderful collection, ideal for gifts (and keeps). Great price & delivery.
Thankyou