Ciate London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ciate London
customer service
Read Ciate London Reviews

2079400005

Didn’t sparkle as much as it does in the pics x but 2 for £12 was ok wouldn’t have been impressed paying £17 for though .
Posted 55 minutes ago
Quick and efficient service. Lovely lipstick, great colour and texture exactly as shown on website.
Ciate's product range I use, is nail polish. Since I own nearly 80 bottles, the variety of available colours (plain colour, shimmering, sparkling or matte) the coverage, durability and application absolutely convinced me. Only the new rounded brush I have to criticise. The old one allowed a more precise application due to it's sharp edges and it was easier to dose the varnish.
The website was easy to navigate with lots of product information and images. Creating an account and the ordering process was very straightforward. Plenty of communicates via emails about dispatching and delivery. Products arrived well packaged. The products were as described and even better. Absolutely love them. So pleased I purchased. Will certainly purchase from Ciate London again and will also recommend.
Order eye patches veganuary via the O2 priority moments...they arrived quickly but only received 1 rather than the 3...I was emailed by category directly to say they had been a system error and they would be sent to me which arrived 1st class a few days later...although there was an error I cant fault their service or customer service...this has not put me off in using them again.
Great service. Very quick.
Didn’t receive my full order, then got it separately in an envelope - no apology or anything!? Poor customer service - this was a gift so didn’t all arrive in time, as a result I couldn’t give it for their birthday
easy to order great price
Lipstick stays on well but not as glittery as I thought it would be .
Amazing. Had an issue and they sorted it super quick. Thank you 5*
Fast delivery and good service
Lovely lip gloss stays on all night too.
Very prompt service and everything has been received in perfect condition.
Crulety free beauty at it's best. Brilliant range of products and kind.
Loved my lipsticks thank you x
The foundation is the first and only product I've tried from ciate. Im happy with the product and will certainly be happy to try others in the range.
The best nail varnish I have ever bought and I've bought a lot in the past but will stick to ciate from now on!
Fab lipgloss. Does exactly what it says. Super sparkly and lasts the whole night.
I ordered the glitter flip lipsticks and they are lovely. Had previously ordered some different colours last year so saw the special offer and couldn't resist more colours. Hope to buy the whole collection one day!
It’s amazing absolutely lovely