Ciate London Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Ciate London

Tell us how Ciate London made you happy

"I sent for one of your products in November; an advent calendar, and it still hasn’t turned up despite me being told in November that it had been dispatched. Bit late for an advent calendar now! I’ve got a very disappointed 13 year old. Merry Christmas."
"I placed an order over two weeks ago and have still not received it or any information about when it will arrive. I have also emailed customer service and had no answer."
"Quick and easy from ordering to delivery. Great company, will order again soon."
"They deliver using Post Office Signed for, and as I was out I had to go to the post office the next day. Why is a small parcel "Signed for". If so why don't they use a proper carrier where you can tell them when you are in ."
"I didn't have a good shopping experience with you. I paid for 2 Mini mani calendars and you only sent me one of them. After several emails and telephone calls you said you would investigate and kept me waiting for ages. Very disappointing and I certainly will not be buying from you again or recommending other people buy from you. Really not good enough but you're very quick to take my money! A terrible experience."
"This was a lovely gift until today I discovered that one of the windows was entirely empty. Can customer services please get in touch."
"We have been very happy with the christmas nailpolish calendar we purchased. However 12.12 was empty!? Which is not ideal."
"Always good prompt service."
"So easy to apply & quick dry Brilliant all round brand"
"This is the first year I've had duplicate nail varnishes from previous years, but I guess that had to happen sooner or later."
"I ordered the Mini Mani Advent Calendar. This took a while to arrive ( it was ordered on 28 Nov, arrived 4 Dec). It was an Advent gift for my sister who has 4 daughters. They loved it, wide eyes, screaming, laughing, the works! Worth it."
"Great company and fantastic quality. Shipping was very quick and order arrived within a few days! Vey happy with the product!"
"Very nice colours. My dd likes them alot."
"fab stuff but what does jelly oil do!"
"Loved the lipstick."
"Love my Christmas calendar. Great nail polish. Fabulous colours. Great value. ❤️"
"Hi I hope you give me how much I will return the goods to you. As the shipping company refused to send it out of the united kingdom. thank you"
"I didn't receive my advent calendar and I haven't had a refund. Absolutely no way to contact anyone to sort. My daughter was really upset as it was a oresent for her and I'm angry as I've lost money."
"Easy to order from this site. You are also kept well informed on your order. Prompted delivery and well packaged."
"Enjoying my advent calendar"
Ciate London is rated 3.94 based on 532 reviews