Ciate London Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Ciate London

How would you rate Ciate London ?

"Loved the products, they were delivered fast and with no problems. They were exactly as described."
"I absolutely love the eyeliner!! It glides on easily and the nib is exactly the right size for drawing the line thin or thick. Have tried others but this is the best!"
"I bought three polishes, cocktail dress, strawberry milk shake and dangerous affair. They are beautiful colours and all so different making a great choice for any mood or occasion."
"So disappointed, honestly thought that this being an expensive nail varnish it would be fantastic. Instead it takes 3 layers to look slightly even and after one shower it's looking chipped and old. I would not recommend and unfortunately would not order again."
"Absolutely love the precision of the eyeliner! Stays put all day and looks amazing. Also a big fan of the mascara, my lashes look very full! I’ll defintiely be buying again!"
"Excellent purchase"
"Excellent prompt delivery. Beautiful products - Nail Polishes. THANKYOU VERY MUCH THEY WILL BRING JOY TO MANY PEOPLE AS GIFTS."
"Prompt delivery, well packaged and good value, bought for Christmas presents."
"Good company"
"The delivery was good there was no waste packing was well pleased."
"Wonderful nail varnish, delivered quickly. Thank you Ciate!"
"Swift delivery.. Good Packaging."
"Great customer service. Had to call regarding a product. The conversation between myself and the customer advisor was a pleasure. By far the best over the phone customer service I have ever received. Great product as always"
"Goods received very promptly and packaged well. The product was of very good quality. Excellent service."
"First time I have use this company, bought nail varnish package and, although they were clearly quality products, arrived just wrapped individually in bubble wrap. This purchase was intended as a gift so I contacted customer service to ask if they could send me a gift box (I was willing to pay). The reply was a flat 'No sorry unable to do that'. Considering the order should have amounted to £90, I am glad I used a discount code via MSE, otherwise I would have been fuming. Not the best in customer service"
"The products arrived quickly. . The liner is great but the mascara , while goes on amazingly at first, within a few hours is smudged all over . Such a shame"
"Beautiful and modern colours, so easy to apply, really do love them."
"My daughter has been using Ciate London nail varnishes for a long time and they keep coming out with new shades she loves"
"Lovely colours attractice bottles make great christmas tree gifts for the ladies"
"Surprised when all items were loose inside box no wrapping what so ever"
Ciate London is rated 4.17 based on 218 reviews