christys-hats-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend christys-hats-com

About christys-hats-com:

At Christys' London, craft is key. Since its founding in 1773, Miller Christys' passion for impeccable quality and skilled craftsmanship has passed through generations of hat makers, safeguarding Christys' red and gold insignia as a symbol synonymous with fine traditionally crafted hats.

Official helmet manufacturer of the UK Police Force for two centuries, Christys stands as the Godfather of British hat making - not least since its Homburg hat was worn by Marlon Brando's Don Corleone. The cult of Christys is recognisable throughout cinema, fashion, music, and politics, amassing an eclectic lineup of wearers from Winston Churchill to Kate Moss, Indiana Jones to Brad Pitt.

Christys was and is a brand with an eye on the future and, while methods have remained largely unchanged and heritage is paramount, it is the capacity to transcend trends and social borders that makes Christys' hats as sought after as ever.

Historic. Iconic. Trailblazing

01993770736

16 Princes Arcade

Tell us how christys-hats-com made you happy
Service was excellent. Hat was of good quality, but the colour was very different to the advertised. And the fit left a lot to be desired. Overall, good quality, but there's better hat places out there
Have bought two flat caps, same size and type only in two different colors.

But both have a different fit, not a small difference :(
Although the delivery was acceptable. The size - although marked Extra Large - came up Medium to Large and the top central Pivot Pin broke off after a few weeks. Also its’ price was fairly high compared to some of its’ competitors. Therefore to sum up, close but no cigar 3/10
I contacted you a while ago asking about a fault with the hat and no one replied.

I like the hat but the experience of being ignored has soured it for me frankly.
I emailed in advance of my purchase in order to get a recommendation on a size based on my measurements. I followed this advice and upon arrival the hat was too small. It is too costly to send back as it approximately doubles my cost. I emailed to request some kind of resolution (ie. money back or the correct size shipped) but no reply. Now I’m out the money and have a hat that doesn’t fit. Very disappointed.
The cap I ordered was too small but I did not like the quality. It was made in China and had an uncomfortable ribbon lining. In addition you have to pay for postage on refunds.
christys-hats-com is rated 4.52 based on 265 reviews