christys-hats-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend christys-hats-com

About christys-hats-com:

At Christys' London, craft is key. Since its founding in 1773, Miller Christys' passion for impeccable quality and skilled craftsmanship has passed through generations of hat makers, safeguarding Christys' red and gold insignia as a symbol synonymous with fine traditionally crafted hats.

Official helmet manufacturer of the UK Police Force for two centuries, Christys stands as the Godfather of British hat making - not least since its Homburg hat was worn by Marlon Brando's Don Corleone. The cult of Christys is recognisable throughout cinema, fashion, music, and politics, amassing an eclectic lineup of wearers from Winston Churchill to Kate Moss, Indiana Jones to Brad Pitt.

Christys was and is a brand with an eye on the future and, while methods have remained largely unchanged and heritage is paramount, it is the capacity to transcend trends and social borders that makes Christys' hats as sought after as ever.

Historic. Iconic. Trailblazing

01993770736

16 Princes Arcade

Tell us how christys-hats-com made you happy
Terrible service. My hat was rolled up in a cheap thin bagged and mailed. You’d never realise the cost. Terrible. It was almost a joke when it came and landed at my desk at work. Shocking. Will avoid in future.
I’m jaw smacked. I ordered a £50 hate from this store and it was rolled up in a grey thing plastic bag and shipped to me as if worth £10 off amazon. Will never shop here again! Terrible
Nothing received!
It’s damaged and you’re not communicating with me to fix it.
My hat has still not arrived. The event for which it was purchased has not gone.
Ordered a Kent trilby in black size 62 and still no hat after chasing it twice - not the customer service I expect from such an organisation!!!😡
Can review only ordering, shipping and follow-up. Have not yet received hat. US-UK order; expedited shipping. Web order placement 4 stars. Shipping status 4 stars (visible to track via web-site. Actual shipping 1 star: Did not make it out of UK; status of returned to vendor. Follow-up 1 star or less: No message from Christy’s about return. 3 weeks to respond to my e-question. 1 week no answer to my response to their answer. Probably a one-of type miserable experience, though did see two earlier reviews about poor, slow delivery. Payment recorded against my card. I paid premium because I needed hat promptly. Started great, but went sideways when returned to Christy’s by UK shipper; wonder if improper shipping documents did not meet customs/international shipping requirements. Then silence from Christy’s. I submitted question about status, and it took 3 weeks to respond, and then with apology based on personnel loss. Still expect some timeliness. Maybe would have been best to cancel order, obtain refund, then reorder.
Sent me The wrong products completely
I didn't receive what I ordered!!!!
I
The hat never arrived
I have not received the ordered hat which was a gift - very dissapointing
Never received my order.
I ordered two hat boxes for delivery. 1 was damaged. It took a great deal of time plus a complaint to arrange for pick up of the damaged box (and I wonder why the damaged box even needed to be picked up). Thie damaged box has not been replaced nor I reimbursed. I could not recommend Christys and would be unlikely to use them again. Please arrange for me to be reimbursed for the damaged hat box.
Been two weeks, haven't got the parcel yet. And sadly unable to track the parcel according to the information.
christys-hats-com is rated 4.54 based on 263 reviews