christys-hats-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend christys-hats-com

About christys-hats-com:

At Christys' London, craft is key. Since its founding in 1773, Miller Christys' passion for impeccable quality and skilled craftsmanship has passed through generations of hat makers, safeguarding Christys' red and gold insignia as a symbol synonymous with fine traditionally crafted hats.

Official helmet manufacturer of the UK Police Force for two centuries, Christys stands as the Godfather of British hat making - not least since its Homburg hat was worn by Marlon Brando's Don Corleone. The cult of Christys is recognisable throughout cinema, fashion, music, and politics, amassing an eclectic lineup of wearers from Winston Churchill to Kate Moss, Indiana Jones to Brad Pitt.

Christys was and is a brand with an eye on the future and, while methods have remained largely unchanged and heritage is paramount, it is the capacity to transcend trends and social borders that makes Christys' hats as sought after as ever.

Historic. Iconic. Trailblazing

01993770736

16 Princes Arcade

Tell us how christys-hats-com made you happy
Sent me The wrong products completely
very good
I bought my husband a hat and not only was the quality amazing but the the cut, shape and color was exactly what I was expecting. My husband wears it nearly everyday.
Hat was as expected, very nice quality. Shipping container had been crushed and had had been crushed but was fix by vocal hat company
I bought two hats at Christys and I really enjoyed the quality of the product and especially with the treatment of all members of the company !!
I want to send a special thank you to Miss Andreia Pinto for having assisted me speaking Portuguese with me, my native language !!

My sincere thanks to all of Christys and I will recommend them to everyone !!

Best regards.

Alessandro Redlich
The absolutely very best dress hat I’ve ever purchased.
Quite pleased with the hat I purchased.
I purchased three flat caps from you—one linen for summer; one wool and one waxed cotton. It hasn’t been recently, but it hasn’t been long ago and I’m still testing them for comfort and appearance. My immediate comment is that all three are too pointy on the seams at the back and skimpy; I beat the points down with my hands, which ruins the design but at least I don’t look like I am smuggling something on my head. The waxed cotton hat is for foul weather and fits better, although it is a tad too big and I’m hoping that with wear and dampness it will shrink. The other two flat caps sit nearly on the top of my head and are a bit concerning in a breeze. They cannot be ’screwed down,’ as I can screw down my cowboy hats with leather hatbands.
Great hat, very stylish.
Couldn’t be more helpful! Wrong size hat purchased and Christy’s were happy to change over a couple of months later! Thank you Christy’s. great quality too!
I am very pleased with my Trilby. It has attracted admiring glances and comments and the quality is evident. I am looking forward to purchasing a Panama next year!
Good delivery timing and well packaged. Hats look really good and stay looking attractive so far!
bought a lovely panama hat as a gift. It arrived very quickly and is of an excellent quality, much lighter than the average panama hat you can buy on the high street and made to measure - very good value for money given the good looks and craftsmanship. The hat is wearing well after a lot of use this summer. Can’t recommend highly enough.
The
Excellent service, great hats, shipping fees are great also. But it took about a month to deliver to Los Angeles. Looking forward to order another hat this xmas. Only hat store that carries Medium-large size (58)
Swell
Well made and designed, have been wearing my baker boy hat nearly daily. Looking forward to buying my first fedora from Christy’s for my upcoming birthday!!
Superb service provided. I incorrectly ordered the wrong size. There was no problem whatsoever exchanging. I am delighted with the quality of my Chepstow Trilby.
I have a Christies Knightsbridge fedora a beautiful fur felt hat. I also have a Panama. Shopping online with Christys is an absolute pleasure. I know where I will go to buy that special hat and that is Christys every time.
I received a very high quality hat at a very fair price from Christys' London. It is a red top hat, and I get lots of praise regarding it when I wear it around. I make sure to let people know where I got it at, so that they too can enjoy a high quality hat!
christys-hats-com is rated 4.53 based on 264 reviews