christys-hats-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend christys-hats-com

About christys-hats-com:

At Christys' London, craft is key. Since its founding in 1773, Miller Christys' passion for impeccable quality and skilled craftsmanship has passed through generations of hat makers, safeguarding Christys' red and gold insignia as a symbol synonymous with fine traditionally crafted hats.

Official helmet manufacturer of the UK Police Force for two centuries, Christys stands as the Godfather of British hat making - not least since its Homburg hat was worn by Marlon Brando's Don Corleone. The cult of Christys is recognisable throughout cinema, fashion, music, and politics, amassing an eclectic lineup of wearers from Winston Churchill to Kate Moss, Indiana Jones to Brad Pitt.

Christys was and is a brand with an eye on the future and, while methods have remained largely unchanged and heritage is paramount, it is the capacity to transcend trends and social borders that makes Christys' hats as sought after as ever.

Historic. Iconic. Trailblazing

01993770736

16 Princes Arcade

Tell us how christys-hats-com made you happy
Very nice product fast delivery
Thanks for the attention to detail,.
Great service and quality.Jo
Fast delivery, size and color matched exactly. The quality also seems to be as I expected. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Pure class
Excellent buy
Excellent service, excellent hat; in my case the Chepstow Trilby. Thank you Christys.
I found out that the hat I bought was made in China, very disappointed. You say that Christie's Hat makers have been making hats since 1773 you would expect the hats to be make in the UK not China.
I love christys hats
Great quality product. Excellent delivery. Will definitely shop again in the future.
Top quality hats from Christie I have four now and each one is a pleasure to wear,
Marguerite was really helpful and went the extra mile, making us feel welcome and helping us make our minds up so many to choose from will be back soon to purchase more.
Thanyou Marguerite
The service and products are fantastic!
Good service, quality product and affordable prices.
I buy my hats from you as I like the quality and the finish of your product.
My Churchill afficionado was thrilled with the Homburg that made him feel like the great man himself! It was so beautifully made that he'll be able to enjoy it for years to come!
Good quality as ever and reasonable price for a ‘Baker Boy’ , style cap but noticed that the price of your Trilby’s has gone up rather a lot! I think i’ll wait for the ones i like to be on sale.
Excellent quality hats.
I'm sure that Cristy's makes great hats...if mine ever arrives. Eight days and Citilogistics cannot tell me where my hat is. I would rather pay more for shipping with a reputable carrier and be able to track my item accurately. Perhaps Cristy's could offer better shipping options.
Have bought two flat caps, same size and type only in two different colors.

But both have a different fit, not a small difference :(
Perfect bowler hat, worth paying for the quality
christys-hats-com is rated 4.51 based on 267 reviews