christys-hats-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend christys-hats-com

About christys-hats-com:

At Christys' London, craft is key. Since its founding in 1773, Miller Christys' passion for impeccable quality and skilled craftsmanship has passed through generations of hat makers, safeguarding Christys' red and gold insignia as a symbol synonymous with fine traditionally crafted hats.

Official helmet manufacturer of the UK Police Force for two centuries, Christys stands as the Godfather of British hat making - not least since its Homburg hat was worn by Marlon Brando's Don Corleone. The cult of Christys is recognisable throughout cinema, fashion, music, and politics, amassing an eclectic lineup of wearers from Winston Churchill to Kate Moss, Indiana Jones to Brad Pitt.

Christys was and is a brand with an eye on the future and, while methods have remained largely unchanged and heritage is paramount, it is the capacity to transcend trends and social borders that makes Christys' hats as sought after as ever.

Historic. Iconic. Trailblazing

01993770736

16 Princes Arcade

Tell us how christys-hats-com made you happy
Good service, excellent quality hat. Very happy.
Love the top hat, the finest quality available. Excellent service and fast international shipping.
Absolutely fantastic product & service....
Will very much purchase again...
100% satisfaction
Excellent hat and really quick delivery. Would be happy to buy online from this firm again.
Very nice hats wear them almost every day.
Hat I ordered is of very high quality at most reasonable price.
Order came damaged- looked like it was run over by a truck. Emailed support several times- never received a response.
Excellent customer service. Products top quality. Delivery fast.
Great service brimming with ideas
I was delighted with my purchase and with the back up from Christy' Hats
I have had a Christies flat hat for nearly thirty years and it is still serviceable although a bit rubbed along the edges. With that quality in mind i have recently purchased two more flat hats! I am sure they will see me out so I will wear one to see me through to the other world.
Thanks Christy.=John Raglan
The quick turnaround from ordering to delivery was great. I have recommended your site to different people for the large selection and great service.
wearing well
Excellent quality
I have purchased three hats from Christy's over the year all made with exceptional quality and delivered within a few days... Highly recommended.... Many thanks...
Beautifully made hats, excellent materials and true fitting. Simply awesome!
Superb quality and value for money. Delivery was prompt. Splendid
I have been wearing Christy’s hats for years and they have never let me down. Excellent product and great service
I was not too impressed with the hat I purchased. The brim was stiff like plastic and the fit was terrible. On the plus side the return for a refund was acceptable.
Great quality, great service