christys-hats-com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend christys-hats-com

About christys-hats-com: At Christys' London, craft is key. Since its founding in 1773, Miller Christys' passion for impeccable quality and skilled craftsmanship has passed through generations of hat makers, safeguarding Christys' red and gold insignia as a symbol synonymous with fine traditionally crafted hats.

Official helmet manufacturer of the UK Police Force for two centuries, Christys stands as the Godfather of British hat making - not least since its Homburg hat was worn by Marlon Brando's Don Corleone. The cult of Christys is recognisable throughout cinema, fashion, music, and politics, amassing an eclectic lineup of wearers from Winston Churchill to Kate Moss, Indiana Jones to Brad Pitt.

Christys was and is a brand with an eye on the future and, while methods have remained largely unchanged and heritage is paramount, it is the capacity to transcend trends and social borders that makes Christys' hats as sought after as ever.

Historic. Iconic. Trailblazing

01993770736

16 Princes Arcade

Tell us how christys-hats-com made you happy

"I ordered 2 hats from Christy's London online this year. I LOVED the website and went round and round narrowing choices down to two, believing that I would get others at a future time. The service was very good, my questions answered promptly by email. I was so excited to receive my new hats, the wait seemed painfully long, but was no more than was promised. When the hats arrived, they were both beautiful works of craft and design, precisely cut fine felt and deep, rich colors to swoon for. However, neither were a good fit for my head! The circumference of one is smaller than the other, but either way, the crown is a bit shallow for my head and won't sit comfortably. So, as much as I would love these hats to be a part of my wardrobe, unfortunately, I can wear neither. They are still in the box they were sent in. My concIusion is that I don't think it's practical to buy a felt hat online. However, if I ever make it to London, I would love to shop for a Christy's hat in person. Thanks for asking my feedback."
"It’s damaged and you’re not communicating with me to fix it."
"Excellent service through internet; quick and accurate delivery with outstanding price/quality."
"I was lead to believe i was buying into a British institution. The website tells of the long history of Christys making hats in the UK. Turns out you make your hats in China. I felt cheated as that’s not what I was buying into. I won’t be buying from you again."
"Great hat and great service."
"I want to thank you for such outstanding service. Everyone was very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. and thank you Christy's London for making me my beautiful hat and for sending that in the wonderful hat box. thank you so very much. From Ms. Nicole Randall"
"Alles bestens, schnelle Lieferung und sehr gute Qualität."
"My hat has still not arrived. The event for which it was purchased has not gone."
"Excellent service. Excellent Hats! I had to hold my order due to holiday but prior to doing so the order was located on the shop floor to see if it could be completed and sent to me in time. Good old fashioned customer service. By old fashioned I mean thorough, courteous, helpful, polite and outstanding!"
"Great service , made in the uk which is lovely."
"Los sombreros estan muy buenos SALUDOS."
"Ordered a Kent trilby in black size 62 and still no hat after chasing it twice - not the customer service I expect from such an organisation!!!😡"
"Can review only ordering, shipping and follow-up. Have not yet received hat. US-UK order; expedited shipping. Web order placement 4 stars. Shipping status 4 stars (visible to track via web-site. Actual shipping 1 star: Did not make it out of UK; status of returned to vendor. Follow-up 1 star or less: No message from Christy’s about return. 3 weeks to respond to my e-question. 1 week no answer to my response to their answer. Probably a one-of type miserable experience, though did see two earlier reviews about poor, slow delivery. Payment recorded against my card. I paid premium because I needed hat promptly. Started great, but went sideways when returned to Christy’s by UK shipper; wonder if improper shipping documents did not meet customs/international shipping requirements. Then silence from Christy’s. I submitted question about status, and it took 3 weeks to respond, and then with apology based on personnel loss. Still expect some timeliness. Maybe would have been best to cancel order, obtain refund, then reorder."
"Stunning hats and fantastic customers service."
"Best quality hats i own. I bought this for. A friends 50th. DPD was the worst carrier although they got it on the monday i didn't recieve it till the following monday.vthey lied to me and to Christies i dont know why they used it."
"Top quality hats and great customer services."
"Very nice product fast delivery"
"Thanks for the attention to detail,."
"Great service and quality.Jo"
"Fast delivery, size and color matched exactly. The quality also seems to be as I expected. I am very pleased with my purchase."
christys-hats-com is rated 4.56 based on 223 reviews