christys-hats-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend christys-hats-com

About christys-hats-com:

At Christys' London, craft is key. Since its founding in 1773, Miller Christys' passion for impeccable quality and skilled craftsmanship has passed through generations of hat makers, safeguarding Christys' red and gold insignia as a symbol synonymous with fine traditionally crafted hats.

Official helmet manufacturer of the UK Police Force for two centuries, Christys stands as the Godfather of British hat making - not least since its Homburg hat was worn by Marlon Brando's Don Corleone. The cult of Christys is recognisable throughout cinema, fashion, music, and politics, amassing an eclectic lineup of wearers from Winston Churchill to Kate Moss, Indiana Jones to Brad Pitt.

Christys was and is a brand with an eye on the future and, while methods have remained largely unchanged and heritage is paramount, it is the capacity to transcend trends and social borders that makes Christys' hats as sought after as ever.

Historic. Iconic. Trailblazing

01993770736

16 Princes Arcade

Tell us how christys-hats-com made you happy
Terrible service. My hat was rolled up in a cheap thin bagged and mailed. You’d never realise the cost. Terrible. It was almost a joke when it came and landed at my desk at work. Shocking. Will avoid in future.
I’m jaw smacked. I ordered a £50 hate from this store and it was rolled up in a grey thing plastic bag and shipped to me as if worth £10 off amazon. Will never shop here again! Terrible
A beautiful Hat and great customer service too . You can actually speak to a real human being instead of an extremely annoying machine ! I have several quality christys hats already and I will definitely be back for more . I fact I have my eye on a couple at this very moment .
I am very enjoy your service.
Excellent service in store in Princes Arcade.
I love you service but please update process on time.
I have placed approximately half a dozen orders, and, until my latest, have found their service excellent; products are always very well packaged and delivery timescales, even for made to order hats, has been good. However, they have a glitch with their automated e mail system; having received two e mails confirming an online order, I then was sent a third asking if I needed help to complete the order. Confusing! I contacted customer services who confirmed the order was complete, but they seemingly failed to grasp the implications of the 3rd email...
Exelent personal service from Christys.
Top Quality Panama!
Very elegant model. Quality finish.Stylish.
By far my favourite hat makers, unfortunately I only have the one head, but many fine hats.
Sevice and quality is outstanding
Excellent products and service. Will be back for more hats in future.
High quality hats, won’t wear anything else but!
Very stylish and lots of character.
Beautiful hats and wonderful service
Service was excellent. Hat was of good quality, but the colour was very different to the advertised. And the fit left a lot to be desired. Overall, good quality, but there's better hat places out there
Professional service and attention to detail , top class products .
Good service, excellent quality hat. Very happy.
Love the top hat, the finest quality available. Excellent service and fast international shipping.
christys-hats-com is rated 4.54 based on 263 reviews