Christmas Style Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Christmas Style

About Christmas Style: Decocube/ Christmas Style are online shops that offer a fantastic range of seasonal homewares, decorations and vibrant products for the home.

How would you rate Christmas Style ?

"The product didn’t originally arrive due to the courier however Christmas style sent a replacement within 12 hours so the customer service was excellent."
"I paid for Saturday delivery but only received my parcel on Tuesday."
Hi Christina,
I am sorry to hear of the inconvenience with the delivery of your order. I have checked your order which was timed at 18.40 on a Friday evening. Next Day delivery was selected and paid for at the checkout - this is a Monday - Friday service. The cut-off point for Saturday delivery is midday on Friday and this is explained in the delivery terms and conditions published on our website.
The order was processed on Monday and delivered to you the following day. I hope this clarifies everything.
Best wishes
Frances
"good selection of products"
"Bagged a bargain with 50% off after Xmas. Quick delivery !! Perfect"
"I got my items on time and really like the unique decorations and baubles I received. I recommend this company highly for those who like to be stylish and unique."
"Fantastico!!!"
"Love this site has everything you need for Christmas,wish I'd found it sooner."
"Efficient service, quality and delivery thank you"
"30% off in pre Christmas sale. Next day delivery, great! Items listed as glass, but not, a mix of glass, shatterproof and acrylic Ok quality, but if it says glass I would expect glass as I only like glass on my tree. Overall for the discount and speedy del I found it acceptable but the delivery cost was expensive. Overall I would probably not use this company again and defiantly would have queried materials if I had payed full price"
"Really quick, easy and great price"
"good products, easy website, prompt delivery"
"Prompt delivery. Quality products. Great choice of colours"
"Delighted with most of the products, one had 'Jewel' missing from the bottom but looks good. The first order I placed was for a friend. I paid and received discount. When ordering the next lot for myself it would not allow the discount. There again I did not explain what I did for the first order."
"Quick service, exactly as advertised."
"Very happy with my order, the baubles were beautiful, excellent quality, exactly what I wanted, thank you."
"Quick delivery and helpful customer service 5*"
"Prompt service and outstanding quality goods"
"Great product fast delivery."
"I ordered the large and very large baubles. They arrived safe and sound, very well packaged. Quality good and colours as seen on website. I didn't realise they were coming via Rotterdam, which was why delivery took longer."
"I enjoyed looking at your site. My purchases came well wrapped and as ordered. SO ... well done Christmas Style."
Christmas Style is rated 4.58 based on 36 reviews