Christmas Style Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Christmas Style

About Christmas Style: Decocube/ Christmas Style are online shops that offer a fantastic range of seasonal homewares, decorations and vibrant products for the home.

Tell us how Christmas Style made you happy

"Great choice & quick delivery."
"I have shopped with christmas style before and the range if tree decorations is unsurpassed, with prices to suit every pocket. Frances whom I have spoken to a few times is always very helpful and willing to go the extra mile for you. Great stuff!!"
"Loved the Tree Topper - great colour - Also loved the Tinsels Stars and again great colour"
"Fab service - thanks"
"Delicate items - very well wrapped and packed so arrived in perfect condition"
"All good as described."
"Excellent quality baubles, beautiful colour delivered promptly, what more could one ask!"
"I reaĺy enjoyed my items The service was fast the quality was just what I needed and I will be sure to come back and buy from them again"
"Great product, really fast service. I am very pleased with my purchase."
"Was shocked at how tiny the baubles were for the price of them,I know they state the size on the website but I don’t normally keep a tape measure to hand for baubles,also didn’t like that I had to buy hanging wire as the thread was very flimsy and a lot of hassle to thread through,service was prompt though"
"Packaging and delivery was very good but the colour came off very easily"
"Brilliant service, absolutely beautiful baubles, thank you very much!!!"
"speedy delivery items well priced"
"Great product, came just as expected. Customer service were extremely helpful. Would recommend."
"Extremely disappointed given the high volume of positive reviews. I ordered items last Friday and paid extra to have next day delivery - however, to pay for Saturday delivery is even extra and nowhere is this reflected on the website delivery table (desktop version). As I had requested delivery to my home address I needed to amend it to a work address so I could receive it on the Monday - I emailed on the Saturday requesting this change, and received no reply. I then emailed on the Monday and was told that the address would be rectified and I would receive my order on the Tuesday. Nothing arrived. I sent two emails on the Wednesday, which were both ignored. I then called on the Thursday and was told that my items were still in the depot and will only arrive on the Friday. A week after I ordered them. A week after I paid for next day delivery. And the woman on the phone had the audacity to tell me not to change my address in future as it cost them £6 to change it. Lovely. I very much regret spending money with this company and will certainly warn others off doing so in the future."
"Fabulous product and a very speedy service. Would highly recommend"
"Had a small problem with goods damaged in transit. Resolved immediately and goods replaced without question. Great service!"
"I never thought I would find baubles in the colours I wanted (burnt orange and saffron yellow) but Christmas Style had them! The arrived very quickly and were well wrapped to protect from damage. Well done Christmas Style!"
"Excellent quick service, beautiful little tree. Just right!"
"Quick service"