Christmas Style Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Christmas Style

About Christmas Style: Decocube/ Christmas Style are online shops that offer a fantastic range of seasonal homewares, decorations and vibrant products for the home.

How would you rate Christmas Style ?

"Arrived promptly and well packaged"
"Very quick delivery. Well packaged. Lovely decorations."
"Great products at competitive prices. Delighted!"
"Excellent customer service, was phoned straight away and informed that one item was missing from my order- a discount was offered and order arrived the following day. Lovely high quality baubles in up-to-date trendy colours. Would thoroughly recommend this company for you're Christmas decorations."
"My first purchase from Christmas style very prompt service item arrived very well packaged it's lovely I'm very pleased so much I already have it on show ! Thank you so much Christmas style ."
"The Christmas baubles came promptly and I was pleased with the quality."
"I had a query about a product and the person I spoke to was really friendly and very helpful. I will definitely be using ChristmasStyle again because in a sea of very similar companies, ChristmasStyle stands head and shoulders above the rest for excellent customer service married with a great product range."
"we received the item, but it was damaged."
"Item arrived quick and the quality is excellent."
"Beautiful decorations. Great quality and value. Thanks."
"Excellent service"
"The product didn’t originally arrive due to the courier however Christmas style sent a replacement within 12 hours so the customer service was excellent."
"I paid for Saturday delivery but only received my parcel on Tuesday."
Hi Christina,
I am sorry to hear of the inconvenience with the delivery of your order. I have checked your order which was timed at 18.40 on a Friday evening. Next Day delivery was selected and paid for at the checkout - this is a Monday - Friday service. The cut-off point for Saturday delivery is midday on Friday and this is explained in the delivery terms and conditions published on our website.
The order was processed on Monday and delivered to you the following day. I hope this clarifies everything.
Best wishes
Frances
"good selection of products"
"Bagged a bargain with 50% off after Xmas. Quick delivery !! Perfect"
"I got my items on time and really like the unique decorations and baubles I received. I recommend this company highly for those who like to be stylish and unique."
"Fantastico!!!"
"Love this site has everything you need for Christmas,wish I'd found it sooner."
"Efficient service, quality and delivery thank you"
"30% off in pre Christmas sale. Next day delivery, great! Items listed as glass, but not, a mix of glass, shatterproof and acrylic Ok quality, but if it says glass I would expect glass as I only like glass on my tree. Overall for the discount and speedy del I found it acceptable but the delivery cost was expensive. Overall I would probably not use this company again and defiantly would have queried materials if I had payed full price"
Christmas Style is rated 4.62 based on 47 reviews