Chocolate Clothing Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Chocolate Clothing

How would you rate Chocolate Clothing?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amanda Scott

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Chocolate Clothing in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered a polo shirt for my husband as a gift which was great value for money. However, the order details showed it was dispatched on July 6th and i have still not recieved it. I have called and emailed for the past week but nobody is getting back to me. They have my £50 so maybe they dont care whether i have recieved my order. Extremely poor customer service and I will not use them again."
Chocolate Clothing is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews