Chobham Central Garage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chobham Central Garage
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Chobham Central Garage made you happy
Wouldn't buy a car from anyone else these guys go above and beyond to make sure your happy!!! Bought a lovely Nissan Juke from them recently soon as i arrived there was no pressure for a sale very friendly and chatty minor scuff on bumper which i pointed out that was sorted right away after i bought vehicle weather improved and i noticed air con was fully cold they took car had it re gassed and had car back within an hour
Very hard to find trust worthy garages with good customer service after sale, so i would def recommend these guys they are brilliant !!!
Fantastic service. Very honest description of the car which is refreshing, as I was travelling some distance and did not want to arrive and find car was not as good as described. In fact it was way better - a real beauty. They did everything I asked quickly and courteously prior to pick up and car was well prepared. Hand over was excellent, helpful and quick.
Bought a car from Chobham recently and the whole process and approach adopted by them was fantastic and put us at ease. Would use again if we are in the market for a new car. We're very happy with the car. Cheers guys.
Nice cars with low millage. Very friendly and highly qualified staff. Highly recommended.
They were really helpful and knowledgeable. No pressured sales. Really well presented car and realistic price. We certainly recommend this company. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you for great service.
I nearly bought my new car there they gave me a good offer for my car but they never had the car I wanted all their cars are 3 year's old or less I couldn't afford the car I wanted
Excellent service. Will definitely go to purchase my second car.
Quick and easy all transactions were made online and collected from dealership within 1 hour.
Excellent service from Dave - really friendly and professional.
Bought an MG ZS EV from this dealership last Friday. A really nice, straightforward process and a very competitive price too!. Car was very nicely presented for pick up and they were very helpful. :)
I have used this garage since 2016, excellent service my cars have never broken down due to their good regular service. Maybe it's just good luck.
Brilliant 5 star customer service by Nathan. Found my car £600 cheaper here. Will definitely be coming back for my next car
Very good customer service and very good cars, bought a BMW 5 series I’m really happy with it, and also very good prices, Nathan is my man thanks so much guys.
Excellent service from the staff, great choice of cars. They have adapted very well with the pandemic changes.
I’ve got myself a Hyundai ioniq from Chobham Central Garage at an extremely awesome deal with the help of Gabriel who gave us the best deal which we cannot get anywhere else and he helped us pick the right car which suits our needs. In addition, the car checkout health procedure was safe and great friendly customer service honestly. I’m honoured to deal with them, I will be coming again very soon with new members.
Easy to buy a great car
From the phone call with the sales person to the social distancing handover at the showroom, experience was 10 on 10. Car was in immaculate condition and both the guys mentioned were very friendly and helpful.

I would have given 5* if I didn't have problems with the Mercedes me app, which is still in the previous owners name and have to wait until Monday for them to sort it. We rang Mercedes dire however they said it's the dealers responsibility so make sure these things are checked before you leave.

All other aspects was perfect.
Great value for money for sure
I nearly bought my new car there they gave me a good offer for my car.
Good customer service
I was initially sceptical of buying from them given a negative review about court and stuff but I have to say they are superb. The price of the car was very competitive and the condition was better than any I'd previously seen, which was quite a few! Being a female with a 3 month old baby in tow, I was often dismissed by other car garages but I felt really comfortable at Chobham, they even helped me move the car seat so I could test drive. Bonus that they have a cafe inside the showroom so comfortable if you have to wait. I'd really recommend! BUT, I had several problems with my car and they referred me to Mikael. He requested a quote from my garage and it was a clutch issue. He agreed to contribute towards the costs although I hope they will cover all of it but look it's a used car and not brand new and I am not fussy about these things. So no, they are legitimate and not fraudsters.
Chobham Central Garage is rated 4.14 based on 29 reviews