Chloes Jewellers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chloes Jewellers

02072429454

info@chloesjewellers.com

32-33 HATTON GARDEN LONDON

How would you rate Chloes Jewellers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very good service. Bought an eternity ring and had it resized and the profile changed all within an hour."
"Thank you so much for the great personalised service! I felt I trusted you from the moment we entered, and you provided helpful, knowlegable advice while we were shopping. Thanks for being friendly and even offering a best price!"
Jennifer Ho
Verified Buyer
"Great customer services, get our wedding bands on time."
"brilliant service, very helpful and no stress at all. will definitely recommend. thanks for everything"
"Excellant customer service, reasonable price, highly recommend!!"
Dominic Brewer
Unverified Reviewer
"Very helpful and considerate, made me feel confident in my choice and provide service over and above what i expected. Thank you"
"Great service and advice. Good vale too. Thanks very much for helping us choose a special eternity ring."
"Sharona was very helpful and she was able to do a good deal on some 0.60c round diamond stud earrings . Really happy, thank you"
Steven Bakare
Unverified Reviewer
"I was recommended to Chloe's by my close friend who is getting married and said to me that he was 100% satisfied with the service. I was greeted with warmth and professionalism and immediately felt comfortable with Sharona. She gave advise and showed great knowledge of ring choice. All in all I am fully satisfied with my choice of ring and will recommend Chloe's without hesitation. Steven"
Louis John-Charles
Unverified Reviewer
"there was great service and the helpful staff managed to help me find the right ring quickly and helpfully. 5 star service"
Mary Robinson
Verified Buyer
"very very happy with the design and really impressed with the ring. it's beautiful. Really happy with he service provided, was kept up to date all the while my ring was being made. Will definitely recommend Chloes Jewellers to family and friends and will be back again if I need any other jewellery."
"fantastic service"
"Great diamond earrings at a great price. Had a them reset to my requirements and they came back perfect - a first for hatton garden!"
Andrew Duttine
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and knowledgeable. Excellent quality rings."
Will Barker
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, very friendly and helpful - especially for someone who didn't have a clue about what they were looking for. I would recommend Chloe's to anyone looking to buy their engagement ring. Thank you :)"
Duncan Reid
Verified Buyer
"Thu, who served us was lovely and carefully helped select the perfect xmas present for my girlfriend."
"I had the best experience at Chloe's. They have the best customer service and they really care about making a great experience for you. We even work together to create a custom and unique design taking into account my input. Highly recommend it!"
Amanda Friday
Verified Buyer
"Friendly atmosphere and welcoming. No pressure to buy (went back a few times to discuss!) Super helpful and provided advice on what would work with my engagement ring. Collected ring in a lovely presented box."
"Excellent efficient and professional service, very friendly in comfortable surroundings."
Maria Luisa Rosemary
Verified Buyer
"Great place! The staff is amazing and helpful. The rings were exactly what we wanted even when we had to do our order by email. Thanks!"
Chloes Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 140 reviews