Chloes Jewellers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chloes Jewellers

02072429454

info@chloesjewellers.com

32-33 HATTON GARDEN LONDON

How would you rate Chloes Jewellers?

"Very friendly and personal staff who help you find exactly what the future wife likes. Great quality at a good price."
Jennifer Clegg
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, knowledgeable staff and a great selection of jewellery. Also, the speed of service was quick in getting my wedding band custom made to fit around my engagement ring."
Gary O'Brien
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, prompt service and a friendly style that helped me feel at ease. Highly recommended!"
Matthew Dye
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic shop which i not only purchased an engagement ring format was so impressed with the service offered that me and my now fiance returned to buy our wedding bands swell. Great service and good price and very nice people!! A*"
"I got my wedding made by Chloe's and found the service and attention to detail to be fantastic. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!"
Chris Saunders
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for the friendly and professional service - would definitely recommend to a friend."
"A beautiful ring for a good price - I'll come again! The service is very friendly too. Thank you very much. Recommended."
"Very good service. Bought an eternity ring and had it resized and the profile changed all within an hour."
"Thank you so much for the great personalised service! I felt I trusted you from the moment we entered, and you provided helpful, knowlegable advice while we were shopping. Thanks for being friendly and even offering a best price!"
Jennifer Ho
Verified Buyer
"Great customer services, get our wedding bands on time."
"brilliant service, very helpful and no stress at all. will definitely recommend. thanks for everything"
"Excellant customer service, reasonable price, highly recommend!!"
Dominic Brewer
Unverified Reviewer
"Very helpful and considerate, made me feel confident in my choice and provide service over and above what i expected. Thank you"
"Great service and advice. Good vale too. Thanks very much for helping us choose a special eternity ring."
"Sharona was very helpful and she was able to do a good deal on some 0.60c round diamond stud earrings . Really happy, thank you"
Steven Bakare
Unverified Reviewer
"I was recommended to Chloe's by my close friend who is getting married and said to me that he was 100% satisfied with the service. I was greeted with warmth and professionalism and immediately felt comfortable with Sharona. She gave advise and showed great knowledge of ring choice. All in all I am fully satisfied with my choice of ring and will recommend Chloe's without hesitation. Steven"
Louis John-Charles
Unverified Reviewer
"there was great service and the helpful staff managed to help me find the right ring quickly and helpfully. 5 star service"
Mary Robinson
Verified Buyer
"very very happy with the design and really impressed with the ring. it's beautiful. Really happy with he service provided, was kept up to date all the while my ring was being made. Will definitely recommend Chloes Jewellers to family and friends and will be back again if I need any other jewellery."
"fantastic service"
"Great diamond earrings at a great price. Had a them reset to my requirements and they came back perfect - a first for hatton garden!"
Chloes Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 147 reviews