Chloes Jewellers Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chloes Jewellers

02072429454

info@chloesjewellers.com

32-33 HATTON GARDEN LONDON

How would you rate Chloes Jewellers ?

James Sims
Verified Buyer
"Chloe Jewellers created a beautiful ring for my wife's birthday. A fantastic service throughout! I would highly recommend them."
Adrian Keane
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly staff and most helpful."
Holly Watt
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend Chloe's Jewellers - the service was fantastic! A beautiful and large selection of engagement and wedding rings and really friendly and knowledgable staff who helped in the choosing and sizing of the ring. Thank you in particular Sharona for all your help, I'm so pleased with my ring!"
"Amazing care, charm and personal attention from the fabulous people at Chloe's! Huge skill in advising to find the ring that is 'just right', in our case a lovely diamond eternity ring, very reasonably priced. My wife's wedding ring had become uncomfortably tight. They helped her get the ring off and enlarged it and polished it, gratis. The new ring had to be made smaller. All this done very quickly and very well. The best we have experienced in Hatton Gardens."
George Porter
Unverified Reviewer
"Visited to have my wifes diamond and ruby ring made slightly smaller. The ring was re-sized in less than 1 hour. The work was perfect and at a good price. I will most certainly use them again in the future. First class service."
"Very friendly and personal staff who help you find exactly what the future wife likes. Great quality at a good price."
Jennifer Clegg
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, knowledgeable staff and a great selection of jewellery. Also, the speed of service was quick in getting my wedding band custom made to fit around my engagement ring."
Gary O'Brien
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, prompt service and a friendly style that helped me feel at ease. Highly recommended!"
Matthew Dye
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic shop which i not only purchased an engagement ring format was so impressed with the service offered that me and my now fiance returned to buy our wedding bands swell. Great service and good price and very nice people!! A*"
"I got my wedding made by Chloe's and found the service and attention to detail to be fantastic. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!"
Chris Saunders
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for the friendly and professional service - would definitely recommend to a friend."
"A beautiful ring for a good price - I'll come again! The service is very friendly too. Thank you very much. Recommended."
"Very good service. Bought an eternity ring and had it resized and the profile changed all within an hour."
"Thank you so much for the great personalised service! I felt I trusted you from the moment we entered, and you provided helpful, knowlegable advice while we were shopping. Thanks for being friendly and even offering a best price!"
Jennifer Ho
Verified Buyer
"Great customer services, get our wedding bands on time."
"brilliant service, very helpful and no stress at all. will definitely recommend. thanks for everything"
"Excellant customer service, reasonable price, highly recommend!!"
Dominic Brewer
Unverified Reviewer
"Very helpful and considerate, made me feel confident in my choice and provide service over and above what i expected. Thank you"
"Great service and advice. Good vale too. Thanks very much for helping us choose a special eternity ring."
"Sharona was very helpful and she was able to do a good deal on some 0.60c round diamond stud earrings . Really happy, thank you"
Chloes Jewellers is rated 4.91 based on 152 reviews