Chiswell Leisure Reviews

Chiswell Leisure 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Sanj
Chiswell Leisure 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Peter
My contact, Glynn, was very informative, always at the end of a phone when needed and provided excellent customer service.
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your review.

We're pleased to hear that we was able to help you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions - we're more than happy to help.

Chiswell Leisure
The team were super helpful and professional from the purchase right through to installation and beyond. We were guided through our hot tub choices to ensure it met all our requirements. I would recommend Chiswell Pools without hesitation.
Hi David,

Thank you for your review.

We're delighted to hear that we met your requirements and that you'd recommend our services.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions.

Chiswell Leisure
Excellent friendly service, from initial site visit to installation and handover. Glyn and the team have a great customer focused approach. We are very excited to start using our new hot tub and pleased we picked Chiswell Leisure.
Dear Harrison Family,

Thank you very much for your review.

We're delighted to hear that you're pleased with your new hot tub.

Chiswell Leisure
We are extremely happy with the product and service received by Glynn and their company.
Glynn come round the house to set it up with all the necessary maintenance product.
We are all very happy.

Thank you for your review.

We're pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Chiswell Leisure
We really love our new hot tub and we are delighted with the service from Glynn at Chiswell Pools. Glynn moved heaven and earth to get it to us in time for Christmas 2020 against the odds - queues at the port during COVID and impending BREXIT deadline looming. Thank you Glynn.
Hi Pauline,

Thank you for your review.

We're delighted to hear you love your new hot tub and our service.

Chiswell Leisure
Excellent service and support. Glynn made himself readily available to come round and help with the hot tub set up. He was also always friendly when I called him which I very much appreciated.
Excellent service and support. Glynn made himself readily available to come round and help set up the hot-tub. He was always willing and friendly when I called him which I very much appreciated.
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

We're pleased to hear you were happy with your hot tub.

Chiswell Leisure
A big thank you to Glynn Pope for the PreSales Advice through to a very successful onsite delivery and installation of our Hot Tub!
His knowledge to Hot Tubs and ongoing maintenance is second to none. We felt very reassured throughout the entire process.
Also after a month of owning a Hot Tub, Glynn has been excellent with his after sales advice and support.
If you’re considering one or need help in purchasing one then Glynn Pope comes highly recommended from ourselves.

Thank you for your review.

We're delighted to hear that you are happy with your hot tub and also our after sales advice and support.

We're always here for customers so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Stay Safe,

Chiswell Leisure
From the time I first contacted Glynn regarding purchase of a hot tub I have found him to be more than helpful especially when giving advice on dosing & would thoroughly recommend him
Dave & Lin L - Chorleywood
Hi Dave & Lin,

Thank you for your review.

We're delighted to hear that you are happy with your hot tub as well as being able to help you with dosing.

We hope to work with you again in the future.

Chiswell Leisure
Amazing service from Glyn- he knows so much about hot tubs - a real expert!
Delivery of the tub and installation was very professional via a crane and there was a very informative handover - i feel very well looked after! Thank you! Can’t wait to get in it!
Hello,

We're delighted to hear that you found our service professional and that you are happy with your new hot tub.

We hope you enjoyed getting in your new hot tub!

Chiswell Leisure
From the very start of looking to buy a hot tub, Glynn at Chiswell was able to give the valuable advice and information to make the right choice, Delivery of the hot tub was well planned after a pre visit to the property and was off loaded and transported with skill and care to the rear of the property. Glynn gave detailed very helpful set up instructions and is always willing to take a call to answer any queries. I would certainly recommend Chiswell for purchasing a hot tub......
Hi Adrian,

Thank you for your review.

We're delighted to hear that you were happy with your hot tub and also our service.

Chiswell Leisure
We have a Spa from Chiswell Leisure. We love our new hot tub. Glynn moved heaven and earth get it to us for Christmas 2020 despite COVID and Brexit challenges. The spa is a beautiful product with a Smart App and easy to use features. We used Chiswell Leisure because they already provide a great service for our swimming pool requirements. We have used them for more than ten years and recommend them highly. Pauline
Hi Pauline,

Thank you for the great review and also your repeat business.

We're glad to hear that you love your new hot tub and you find the features easy to use.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Chiswell Leisure
Most excellent in every way: initial information/advice, delivery and after service. Cannot fault and thoroughly recommend. Very very pleased with the hot tub too!!!
We just took delivery of our new hot tub yesterday, very impressed with the product and the fantastic service and professionalism from Glynn. Would 100% recommend the company to others
We ordered an Optima Sundance Spa after several discussions with Glynn. Glynn was extremely knowledgable on his products and his customer service was second to none. From order to install the whole process was handled impeccably. We had to crane lift our tub over the house as the side entrance was not large enough and Glynn organised this with his team and he reassured us that it wouldn't be a problem - I can say that he was absolutely right and we are impressed! He always responds whenever we have query instantly. We are so happy with our tub and the service we received that I would not hesitate to recommend him to our friends.
Chiswell Leisure 5 star review on 10th October 2020
I just want to say what superb customer service I have received from Glynn over the last few months since ordering my hot tub pictured above . I decided to stay local after Glynn at Chiswell Spa came highly recommended from a friend . From the minute I first spoke to him about which spa to get he was very knowledgeable straight honest talking with no sales bullshit , which I liked , I knew very early on I was gonna buy a spa from him , then since placing my order I have had nothing but exemplary service from Glynn . I caused him untold problems with my delivery dates which I kept changing . Nothing was ever too much trouble . Even after Fridays delivery I’ve been pestering him re chemicals advice etc . He has responded within minutes every time .

Ladies and Gents I’m not normally one who writes feedback but on this occasion I felt it necessary due to Glynn’s friendly professional gold star service . If you are contemplating buying a spa . I strongly recommend Glynn at Chiswell Leisure .
Bought a hot tub having discussed options with Glynn, simple purchase, Glynn delivered & set up cover & then returned a couple of days later to check set up & run through chemical set up. For a big purchase, it is worth staying local & getting the personal service as we know that if anything does happen, then we know Glynn & team will help.
Excellent company. Was asked what type of experience I was looking for and was then referred to Glynn who specialises in Swim Spas. He recommended a particular model according to my requirements and budget. Although the spa took a while to come during the Covid lockdown, Glynn arranged for collection as soon as it arrived in UK and had it delivered and set up the next morning. He came over the following day (Saturday am) to go through how to work it and what chemicals to use. Would highly recommend.
Just had our hot tub delivered and installed by Glyn at Chiswell Leisure. Great service provided in a difficult time. Glyn has been extremely professional and very helpful. Would have no hesitation in recommending their services. We love the spa the only down side is we cant get the kids out of it!
Hi James,

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your new hot tub.

Thank you for choosing Chiswell Leisure.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Chiswell Leisure
A really friendly and efficient service. Nothing was too much trouble. From quote to purchase & though to delivery, all was done in as easy a manner for us as possible. Glynn was always available to talk and make sure we knew what we needed to do. When the hot tub was delivered he talked us through maintenance schedules and gave us the chemicals and test kit to use. An easy purchase from a lovely group of people
Chiswell Leisure is rated 4.91 based on 67 reviews