Chiswell Leisure Reviews

Chiswell Leisure 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Sanj
Chiswell Leisure 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Peter
Most excellent in every way: initial information/advice, delivery and after service. Cannot fault and thoroughly recommend. Very very pleased with the hot tub too!!!
We just took delivery of our new hot tub yesterday, very impressed with the product and the fantastic service and professionalism from Glynn. Would 100% recommend the company to others
We ordered an Optima Sundance Spa after several discussions with Glynn. Glynn was extremely knowledgable on his products and his customer service was second to none. From order to install the whole process was handled impeccably. We had to crane lift our tub over the house as the side entrance was not large enough and Glynn organised this with his team and he reassured us that it wouldn't be a problem - I can say that he was absolutely right and we are impressed! He always responds whenever we have query instantly. We are so happy with our tub and the service we received that I would not hesitate to recommend him to our friends.
Chiswell Leisure 5 star review on 10th October 2020
I just want to say what superb customer service I have received from Glynn over the last few months since ordering my hot tub pictured above . I decided to stay local after Glynn at Chiswell Spa came highly recommended from a friend . From the minute I first spoke to him about which spa to get he was very knowledgeable straight honest talking with no sales bullshit , which I liked , I knew very early on I was gonna buy a spa from him , then since placing my order I have had nothing but exemplary service from Glynn . I caused him untold problems with my delivery dates which I kept changing . Nothing was ever too much trouble . Even after Fridays delivery I’ve been pestering him re chemicals advice etc . He has responded within minutes every time .

Ladies and Gents I’m not normally one who writes feedback but on this occasion I felt it necessary due to Glynn’s friendly professional gold star service . If you are contemplating buying a spa . I strongly recommend Glynn at Chiswell Leisure .
Bought a hot tub having discussed options with Glynn, simple purchase, Glynn delivered & set up cover & then returned a couple of days later to check set up & run through chemical set up. For a big purchase, it is worth staying local & getting the personal service as we know that if anything does happen, then we know Glynn & team will help.
Excellent company. Was asked what type of experience I was looking for and was then referred to Glynn who specialises in Swim Spas. He recommended a particular model according to my requirements and budget. Although the spa took a while to come during the Covid lockdown, Glynn arranged for collection as soon as it arrived in UK and had it delivered and set up the next morning. He came over the following day (Saturday am) to go through how to work it and what chemicals to use. Would highly recommend.
Just had our hot tub delivered and installed by Glyn at Chiswell Leisure. Great service provided in a difficult time. Glyn has been extremely professional and very helpful. Would have no hesitation in recommending their services. We love the spa the only down side is we cant get the kids out of it!
Hi James,

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with your new hot tub.

Thank you for choosing Chiswell Leisure.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,

Chiswell Leisure
A really friendly and efficient service. Nothing was too much trouble. From quote to purchase & though to delivery, all was done in as easy a manner for us as possible. Glynn was always available to talk and make sure we knew what we needed to do. When the hot tub was delivered he talked us through maintenance schedules and gave us the chemicals and test kit to use. An easy purchase from a lovely group of people
We bought a new boiler from Chiswell last year and have been delighted with its performance. They are a great company and even in the challenging times of the heatwaves during Covid responded to emails and queries with speed. Ian continued to answer his mobile and provide valuable advice, once supported by a video call ('Home schooling' for pool owners? ) when we were unsure of valves and pipe work. We imagine the temptation to accidentally drop his mobile in a pool at times was huge! A huge thank you Chiswell.
The response to our request for a quote from Glynn Pope of Chiswell Leisure Ltd was immediate. Comparison with four other quotes from last year, and this, convinced us that the Wellis Malaga was a great product of good value, at a reasonable price. Issues about providing the 32 amp electrical supply and access our raised patio above our garage were efficiently resolved. Graham Mellish of Harvey Mellish Electrical Services Ltd arrived the next day to thoroughly review options for taking a cable from one side of the house to the other. His detailed quote arrived, showing that the tricky job could be done at a sensible price. Graham returned the day before spar delivery to run the installation and returned immediately the spar was delivered for the final hook up. Very efficient, tidy and obviously competent electrical work was completed with certification. The crane lift from Earp Lifting was as quoted by Chiswell, including insurance. On “Spar Day” Jody Erp and crew arrived first and positioned the crane up our gravel drive by the garage, with hardly a spin! The lift went smoothly. After unpacking and placement, Glynn did all the set up alone, in no time. That was midday and first use was in the evening at 23 degrees. Next morning, 38 degrees cooking Lobster at 8am! Glynn gave time to instruction, including a short return the next day to check on the Blue Tooth!
We have had fantastic, efficient and friendly service from all involved – Glynn, Graham and Jody. Thank you.
Chiswell Leisure 5 star review on 11th June 2020
Fantastic service by Zena and the others, can't thank you enough. Support given over the phone for what turned out to be an easy maintenance job.
Excellent service from start to finish. Everything was seamless and would highly recommend to anyone! Thank you Glynn
The service I received from Chiswell Leisure and especially Glyn was outstanding.
I had a hot tub within a week and Glyn was there to install as promised and Glyn talked me through all the procedures to maintain the hot tub and has always been at the end of the phone if I have had any problems.
I highly recommend Chiswell Leisure and especially a big thanks to Glyn who has been absolutely amazing from start to finish.
Glynn and his team have been brilliant from the first enquiry to the final install and beyond. They gave great advice and recommendations on which spa was right for us and answered every question we had. After the purchase they organised all aspects of the delivery including the crane to move the spa over our house and then guided us through the initial set up. Since the install, Glynn has been on hand to give advice on the upkeep and maintenance required. From start to finish they have been great.
I rarely leave reviews unless I am confident I can recommend the service and experience I received.
From first contact Glynn was exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable on all hot tub and pool matters. I had never purchased a hot tub before and had numerous questions which Glynn patiently and happily fielded. Glynn’s knowledge, polite and friendly attitude left me in no doubt I was buying from the right company! I would thoroughly recommend the experience of purchase and installation by Glynn and the team. Ian and Helen were equally friendly and willing to help to ensure my purchase was easy and the right one for me.
Glynn’s follow up calls to ensure I knew how to run the hottub correctly we’re very much appreciated also!
Taking all of the above into account would be enough for a recommendation yet Glynn and the team managed all of this during a very challenging environment.
My thanks and praise go to the team, they made my purchase a very confident one and now I have the hot tub I wish I’d bought it earlier!

Many thanks
Peter
Thanks so much to Glynn and all the team. Got my hot tub installed in some very challenging circumstances, and Glynn is always on hand for any questions and to help. Thank you!
From the moment we stepped inside Chiswell leisure. We were greeted by the owner who was very friendly and gave us a wealth of information there was no pushy sales. They took care of sorting out crane hire and made everything run so smoothly. Then when the hot tub was delivered Glynn was on hand to help move it into a temporary position until our building work had completed then returned a further 3 times after to help with final position and setup. He spent time explaining what chemicals we needed and how to check them correctly. Glynn was even on hand after setup for more advice. I can't recommend Chiswell leisure highly enough.
Hi Scott & Nikki,

Thank you for your positive review. We hope you will enjoy your new hot tub! If you have any more questions in the future, do not hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help.

Regards,
Chiswell Leisure
The reason I purchased from you was on meeting Glynn who gave a great service, displayed an air of honesty and knowledge which made me comfortable to spend with you. Installation was easy, and handover made simple. 10 out of 10.
The service we have received from Chiswell Pools has to date been excellent. After starting a journey with an old pool and unfortunately several dubious contractors, they are a breath of fresh air to deal with.
Particular credit goes to the work that Jon has carried out. He has been so helpful in explaining everything and nothing has been too much trouble. He is clearly very good at what he does and his attitude and customer approach has been great. Thank you.
We have nothing but praise for the company, and in particular Glynn. There was no hard sale, and an excellent customer service. All our concerns were answered, and constructive advice provided. This service was maintained after the purchase, and the aftercare has been exceptional. I would have no hesitation in recommending Chiswell Leisure
Chiswell Leisure is rated 4.89 based on 55 reviews