Childs Farm Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Childs Farm
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Childs Farm made you happy

"Nice packaging, poor quality."
Are you Childs Farm? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My child has suffered from eczema since 12 months old she is now 8 years old. We have had various treatments from the Doctor and just about managed the condition. I started to use products from Childs Farm and what a difference! Her skin has been clear for 3 months now just using these products alone. Wish i had used it sooner! She even has a choice of shampoos, bubble bath etc. now! Brilliant products."
"They accidentally sent me the wrong order but were very quick to amend it and send me the correct one! The products are amazing and the baby moisturiser has done wonders for my boys eczema!"
Childs Farm is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews