www.chicnora.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.chicnora.com

Tell us how www.chicnora.com made you happy

"Chic Nora is former PopLucy. Scam scam scam. They are located Ins china and send poor quality imitation of what advertise. Check PopLucy reviews. PopLucy is agicaly disappears from cyber space."
"Do not buy from them I Bought a top that did not look anything like the top on the model. These Chinese companies on Facebook make dresses or apparel look beautiful on the models when they are really cheap and poor materils. I return to them but they did not refund the amount. Never never buy from them!"
"I ordered from this company on 25th Feb and paid extra for fast track shipping. I'm still waiting for one item. The other items all arrived separately. The quality is awful. The clothes are nothing like the pictures. I have contacted them 3 times. Last time I contacted them they said one of my items was out of stock, this was after waiting 6 weeks and I had to reorder something different. This arrived but was rubbish. Still waiting on one item. I have tried going on their website and putting in my email and order number which they supplied but it says I have no account and the order number doesn't exist! Complete scam. NO STARS"
"Encomendei um macacão que não valia nem 5€. Não sou costureira mas até eu fazia melhor. Péssima qualidade, nada a ver com as fotos. Isto é um site igual á wakasia"
"I ordered a dress and when it arrived it looked nothing like the one advertised. I probably would have done a better job if I had tried to make the dress myself. I also ordered a similar dress from "yoyolike" and this must be a sister company because I received the exact same beyond poor quality dress."
"After not receiving my order for over two months, they are trying to get me to take a coupon instead of a refund Extremely annoying It feels like a scam"
"I paid extra shipping to get an outfit. It was supposed to be here in 5 days. They keep replying they are looking into the matter. They keep saying they will send me the information when it ships. I have received nothing."
"Believed this to be American company, USA flag top right of website and payment in dollars, very misleading. Turns out to be Chinese. Sent for Jumper cardigan and ladies shirt. Web site photos beautiful. Articles arrived, poorest quality ever, absolutely diabolical. Jumpers are not wool and button holes just cut in not overlocked, just a hole !! Shirt is like poor cheap satin material of poorest quality, like a rag, really short like kids size in body. This company do not want you to return anything, I have e-mailed several times trying to get return address. Now going to my Visa provider to see if they can help. Beware."
"Believed this to be American company, USA flag top right of website and payment in dollars. Turns out to be Chinese. Sent for dress and ladies shirt. Web site photos beautiful. Articles arrived, poorest quality ever, absolutely diabolical. Dress looked like poor curtain material and had a hole in the back. Shirt looked like a dishrag, buttons missing dreadful material poor workmanship. This company do not want you to return anything. Trying to get return address etc is like getting blood from a stone. Now going to my Visa provider to see if they can help. Beware."
www.chicnora.com is rated 1.00 based on 9 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access