www.chicnora.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.chicnora.com

Tell us how www.chicnora.com made you happy

"After not receiving my order for over two months, they are trying to get me to take a coupon instead of a refund Extremely annoying It feels like a scam"
"I paid extra shipping to get an outfit. It was supposed to be here in 5 days. They keep replying they are looking into the matter. They keep saying they will send me the information when it ships. I have received nothing."
"Believed this to be American company, USA flag top right of website and payment in dollars, very misleading. Turns out to be Chinese. Sent for Jumper cardigan and ladies shirt. Web site photos beautiful. Articles arrived, poorest quality ever, absolutely diabolical. Jumpers are not wool and button holes just cut in not overlocked, just a hole !! Shirt is like poor cheap satin material of poorest quality, like a rag, really short like kids size in body. This company do not want you to return anything, I have e-mailed several times trying to get return address. Now going to my Visa provider to see if they can help. Beware."
"Believed this to be American company, USA flag top right of website and payment in dollars. Turns out to be Chinese. Sent for dress and ladies shirt. Web site photos beautiful. Articles arrived, poorest quality ever, absolutely diabolical. Dress looked like poor curtain material and had a hole in the back. Shirt looked like a dishrag, buttons missing dreadful material poor workmanship. This company do not want you to return anything. Trying to get return address etc is like getting blood from a stone. Now going to my Visa provider to see if they can help. Beware."
www.chicnora.com is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews